[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this mechanic ever return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: seals.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seals.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Will this mechanic ever return?
>>
File: FUG.png (51KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.png
51KB, 250x214px
no
>>
>>28039608
in the remakes
>>
>>28039619
I suddenly love Seals more now.
>>
>>28039608
F U C K Y O U !

No it won't.
>>
>>28039658

Maybe.
>>
>>28039784
Remove letters, problem solved.
>>
>>28039608
It might, I saw Pikachu have a special symbol pop up when being sent out in an s/m vid
>>
>>28039795
how about instead just have it not show letters if your system is set up with parental control? that way everyone else can still have them.
>>
Loved using seals. Would spend hours just messing around and creating different combinations. My only gripe with the feature was that you had to remove the seal before you could deposit Pokemon, which was tedious.
>>
>>28039827
have a link?
>>
>>28039608
Hopefully no. Having to removd the capsules before you can deposit a Pokémon made it unbearable.
>>
>>28039608
Dafuq is this?
>>
Fun mechanics never return.
>>
>>28039608
oh man. I remember borrowing a friend's action replay for a day and finding this 100 line code for an event "Ash's Pikachu" in the 6th party slot. After sitting there typing it in for a few hours I finally turn on my game and obviously I fucked up a few lines of code because it's level 220 or so and he's permanently fainted so I can't even use it in battle. Try to move it to PC but it tells me to "remove the ball capsule.". There isn't one. Had a legit file where I grinded for ages to get a shiny riolu. Had to give AR back to friend (who broke it soon after) and to this date i'm stuck with that cartridge with only 5 usable party slots.
>>
>>28040452
shit man that's like having a bad egg
>>
>>28039608
>Go, _______!
>D I C K S !

heh
>>
>>28040813
heh
>>
>>28040813
heh
>>
did anyone actually use these? they were just a hassle because you had to take them off constantly.
>>
>>28040925
heh
>>
>>28039608
This mechanic single handedly made Lopunny into one of the biggest bros I've ever had in a pokemon game.

I made it a special ball with all these heart decals, and then found out that you couldn't box it without removing the seal. So I just didn't box it.

I probably put around 200 hours into that Diamond file and that Lopunny never once left my party. It was my constant companion and closest partner. All because of ball seals.
>>
>>28040452
Happened to me with a shiny deoxys bad egg.
>>
>>28040973
heh
>>
>>28039608
I forgot these were a thing, I fucking loved them! I really try to stop being a Sinohfetus, but this is one more little reason to love Platinum and Gen IV in general.
>>
This was one of the best features gen 4 added so of course they take it away.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.