[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit-moan-lee and hit-moan-chan? Am I the only one saying it wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hit-moan-lee and hit-moan-chan? Am I the only one saying it wrong?
>>
>>28034306
>Pokemoan
>>
>>28034306
Nostalgic. Anime handbooks were always littered with errors though.
>>
>>28034306
I got these handbooks at those book fairs in elementary school. They're always inaccurate.
>>
>>28034306
mon not moan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHXH4zcYq4&feature=youtu.be&t=917
>>
Damn I read this book raw when I had it, I was so psyched when my parents bought it for me I took it with me everywhere

It's all folded and torn and taped together but I still have it in my shelf
>>
>>28034404
Same here! The cover isn't attached to the goddamn book anymore!

>>28034306
Gosh! Ty OP for reminding me of this guide. My parents never bought me Red/Blue as a child but they did bought me this guide. I wanted so much to be in the pokémon world that I literally played all of kanto in my head by only using this guide.

I did everything from choosing my starter to going through the first routes catching shitmons like Rattatas to fighting gym leaders to ending beating the elite four.

That's why when I finally got Gold, getting back to Kanto meant so much more to me. I was finally visiting this place where I had so many adventures. And facing Red felt like fighting all the trainers I imagined being for all these years. That was just amazing. Completely autistic but amazing.

So yeah, I never had Red/Blue but this guide basically replace it in my heart. And if you think "Hit-moan-lee" is bad, believe me, the french version was waaay worse. The name of the moves and even the name of the typings had nothing to do with what you find in the game. (Like flaming punch instead of fire punch.)

Someone in a library once told my parents that there was a second book with the content of Gold/Silver, they searched it for years but never did. And even now I've never found it on the internet so I came to believe he was just wrong. So if anyone knows about this, I would love to know more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.