[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mysterious empty slots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ezgefeg.jpg (883KB, 2284x1596px) Image search: [Google]
ezgefeg.jpg
883KB, 2284x1596px
Hi guys, i circled these mysterious empty slots for you, they are hinting at some future constructions

What do you think they will be ? It obviously could only appeared post game. There is one on the 1st island, on on the 2nd, two on the 3rd

Future gyms after beating the champions ?

Or maybe you can have your own house post game, animal crossing style ? Like the mansion, the secret base and the undergrounds of sinnoh
>>
we already know that you'll be fighting Hau on those stages due to an alolan tradition
>>
File: rgrbr.png (705KB, 740x404px) Image search: [Google]
rgrbr.png
705KB, 740x404px
>>28034101
no, it's here, you dont recognize the surroundings ?
>>
>>28034080
besides this slots are at strategic places on the islands

For 1st and 2nd, right at the center of interest of the islands

For 3rd and 4th, they are top north and bottom south of the biggest island
>>
More likely than not they're battle arenas. The one in the walled city looks the most like one.
>>
>>28034128
you battle with him at every island, seriously inform yourself
>>
>>28034080
They look like training arenas.
Like how pokecentres have a court outside for training in the anime. 3/4 you posted are next to pokecentres.
>>
>>28034228
Boy, I hope this is bait. Every island has a different Kahuna.
>>
>>28034255
i'm talking about Hau, your rival, what do Kahunas have to do with any of this, are you actually retarded?
>>
>>28034309
Mate I'm not the other guy but you don't know what you're talking about.

You battle Hau as an offering to Tapu Koku on the first island as shown at E3.
>>
>>28034309
why would you need a special place to fight your rival ?
we've always fought him in the street...
>>
>>28034309
You battle the kahunas there too smartass
>>
>>28034228
Nothing so far has stated aything about having to battle Hau on a platform every time you meet him you moron. Stop making up bullshit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.