[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all poke-tubers so autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
Why are all poke-tubers so autistic?
>>
Versilify isn't autistic,he is cute :)
>>
>>28030585
>why are poke-tubers so autistic?
It's the fan base
>>
>>28030585
No.
>>
That Picture better be Unrelated because versilify is amazing
>>
>>28030663
It's not
>>
>>28030663
He's not.
>>
>>28030742
>>28030805
Stop samefaggin'
Wolf man is great
>>
File: 1467049410213.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467049410213.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>28030560
>>
>>28030585
>>28030663
I don't really know if you guys are baiting or not, nor do I really care.

But the thought that there are people on this board that unironically like verlisify makes me sick.
>>
>>28030663
Literally nail yourself. I bet you don't even know what's been really going on with this scum, right ?
>>
Marriland used to be good, now he's pretty cringey.
>>
>>28030827
We're not.
>>
>>28030880
he's always been cringey, especially with that annoying voice
>>
At least verilsify is exposing what's really wrong with competitive Pokemon players. Him being a "furry" isn't that big of a deal if he really is :\
>>
>>28030868
I am following him on Twitter and youtube. What he says are true thou
>>
>>28030560
How old is Verlisify?
>>
File: Verlisalt.png (88KB, 719x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Verlisalt.png
88KB, 719x1042px
>>28030913
>>
>>28030560
>furries draw better than me
>furries and GOnormies have raped and taken over my board
I'm mad
>>
Versilify isn't Autistic you piece of shit, he's fine.
>>
>>28030854
I hope so, fuck. I watched a single video from him because it was embedded in a thread and he sounds like a literal high school Freshman but he's even worse because he tries to act like he's right about everything. It's gross and sad.

Makes me curious how old he actually is, but not curious enough to go looking for such info haha.
>>
>>28030913
> being a furry
> bitching about worlds and claiming Wolfey Glick owes him
>being this salty about an event he himself didn't even try to attend, even if he were able to
> being a fucking furry
>>
>>28030927
Oh no, what a monster.
>>
>>28030967
>Being a furry
>XD am i doing this right guys!?
>>
>>28030913
>>28030927
Whistleblowing on other players doesn't make somebody relevant or good. Calling out Nintendo's half-assing of their policies would be good, but that fucker outs single individuals NOT EVEN because he's concerned about competitive integrity, but because he feels wronged for the times he feels he's gotten fucked over.

Do any of his efforts matter when they're just covers for sob stories?
>>
>>28030988
he sucks so he takes it out on people who are better
>>
>>28031007
Wat.
>>
>>28030935
>furries draw better than me
It's not even a good drawing.
>>
>>28031044
> Le 9gag wat meme
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 499x562px
>>28031007
>Being butthurt because somebody identifies your dysphoria.
>>
>>28030663
Verlisify blocked me on Twitter because I called him a content hungry scrub :^)

Poor pissbaby got his dogknot in a knot over Wolfe Glick winning, so he accused him of cheating like the stupid faggot he is.
>>
Tyranitartube is just a kid that yells about conspiracy theory's
Pimpnite can't come up with his own ideas
>POST IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT VID
TheAuraGaurdian is literally a fedora kid
They're all so bad it's so hard to watch between their "ironic puns XD" and all the yelling
>>
>>28030917
-he's a lying bitch that always tries to keep his reputation clean no matter what
-he blocks you on Twitter if you says somthing even in the slightest offensive at his adress and also deletes YT comments
-he stole the FFA Roulette that Duncan (DuncanKneeDeep) made to use it in one video for some "how to play correct" bull
-he called out Jethro just for making a Top 10 video about SM pokemon and also calling it clickbait and boy did he made a big deal about it
-he called Callum (Hoodlum Scrafty) and Duncan liars after they made a video where they said Furlis should stop calling everyone out and be less toxic, only for him to do stuff like to even modify the video in his own advantage to make Call and Duncan look like liars.
-he calls out VGC cheaters, yes, but he also sends him rabbit fans at "witch hunt" for them and send nothing but hate even if it's not needed anymore.

You haven't seen what I've seen, he's not the person you believe he is.
>>
>>28030663
He's not.
>>
>>28031081
Are you able to give answers that actually make sense at all?
>>
>>28031126
Everyone has their side of the story
and i can pick my side
>>
>>28030560
why are all /vp/ users so autistic
>>
>>28030560
JWittz is fine desu
>>
>Why are all poke-tubers so autistic?
>Versilify
What's wrong with Versilify?
>>
>>28031121
>Poor pissbaby got his dogknot in a knot over Wolfe Glick winning
Can you really blame him? There is room for only one wolfe in competitive pokemon.
>>
File: wolfey.webm (273KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
wolfey.webm
273KB, 326x238px
>>28031323
>>
>>28030560
people getting too salty and competitive over a kids game. Cause for youtubers, it is their livelihood, their source of income. For someone like Verlis to be able to afford a house in the suburbs of Seattle, of course he'll keep beating his drum the way he does cause it works.

and the backlash against him has the same reasoning. "oh, Verlis is unpopular, lets make a video calling him out and have a witch-hunting war between fans cause that'll get me the views and revenue". the autistic discourse literally prints money for everyone, so they'll keep at it.

hell at the rate this autistic shit show goes, the only watchable channel free of it will be CandyEvie.
>>
>>28030560
Vers is literally the worst of the bunch, he has shown on multiple occasions that not only is he a cunt but he has NO fucking clue what he's talking about, someone post the volcarona comment for reference.

All this on top of being a furfag and is known to falseflag here so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the posts here are him

Jwittz is the only poketubber I find tolerable, haven't found another that isn't either a piece of shit or so cringeworthy I cant even look at the screen without being embarrassed
>>
>>28030560
I would like him more if he did less obvious clickbait videos with blantantly terrible movesets. His commentary is usually spot-on even if I don't always agree with what he says.
>>
>>28030663
No he's not. He is trying to be the next Keemstar. Cringey "news" that are either full of beef with whoever it may be he has problems with and him saying that he was right every time he covers a fake leak. As a bonus he pulls garbage movesets out his ass for even the most garbage pokemon and then complaints about them being shit. The amount of attention this guy tries to get through people hating him is just not funny anymore. But the sad thing is that this concept works, there are actually people that think this guy isn't just a autistic attention whore and defend him. Oh and don't try to mention him anywhere something negative is said about him, he'll instant block you like a little child.

TL;DR: Fuck Verlisify.
>>
>>28030585
>>28030663
>>28030827
>>28030913
>>28030939
>>28031312
Oh, hi verlis
>>
>>28032271
It would be sad if it was actually him defending himself as his own fans. That would be some new level of autism, even for someone like DJ Killer Verlistar.
>>
>>28031122
Tyranitartube is the Alex Jones of poketubers
>>
File: image.gif (1019KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1019KB, 300x403px
>>28030560
If I ever saw this cunt in public, I would knock his fucking teeth out. He's so fucking annoying, dude.
>>
Verlis is basically any other poketuber if they didn't care for PR. If you dig around long enough, most youtube personalities are complete shitbags covered up by fan pandering and PR stunts to make them look likable. You only need to look through DuncanKneeDeep's twitter for a minute to find out how much of a vindictive ass he is, as well as many others.

tl;dr: fuck youtube personalities in general man, people who hate the entire poketuber community if their PR didn't exist like Verlis.
>>
>>28032423
Sounds about right
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.