[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Don't You Guys Like This Again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x317px
People complained about Mega Evolutions ruining designs and this hardly changes design at all. Plus it isn't even fusion or burst. It is literally Pokemon and people being so close that they are pretty much in synch. Also you can't say it isn't confirmed cause the Chinese leak and the other one mentioning Alola forms mentions Ash Greninja/Changing Form
>>
I mentioned this in another thread, but I'd be okay with synchro being a thing. Assuming its a power boost roughly comparable to mega evolution but without the russian roulette that is mega evolution designs, I can think of a lot of pokemon that I'd want to have a synchro option.
>>
They knew of Sun and Moon since the beginning or even before the XY series and later tied Ash-Greninja transformation into Z-moves.
>>
>>28029180
I like how this pic gets bandied about as it is proof of Sychro. All three of the in game pics are separate poses and not connected by anything other than their relation to Z-moves and stones. FFS do the research you faggots.
>>
>>28029180
>/padt/ still thinks Ash Greninja is in the game
Fuck off, don't you have a league to lose you cuck.
>>
I proved the last pose as being a Trial Complete/Z-Crystal Get pose.
>>
>>28029180
>thinking generic anime poses prove anything
I'm willing to bet you can find characters from nearly any shounen doing all of those if you just stop and look.
>>
I actually think it's a pretty cool concept. I think it fits really well with the idea that our starter Pokemon are our closest partners, the ones who have been with us since the beginning.

It makes sense that starters would get access to this kind of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the secret of Rockruff is that it can synchro evolve with you as the starters can.
>>
>>28029381
>It makes sense that starters would get access to this kind of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the secret of Rockruff is that it can synchro evolve with you as the starters can.

Honestly, that would be disappointing for me because there are lots of pokemon I'd prefer to choose as synchro partners, but you're probably right and it does make sense on both an in game and marketing level.
>>
>>28029436
I felt the same way about mega evolutions. Some of my favorites didn't get a mega, and it's a bummer.

But I imagine if they tried making synchro evolutions for all Pokemon, it would be absolutely crazy hard work for them. If synchro evolution is a thing, it's probably something exclusive to special Pokemon, Pokemon with an elevated status. Starters definitely fit the criteria, and Rockruff would be special indeed if it got to share this ability with them.

Rockruff could be a secondary starter of sorts, if that's the case. We've been given secondary starters before (elemental monkeys in gen 5, kanto starters in gen 6).

Besides, the Chinese leaks (which have proven to be the most accurate and consistent of all leaks), state that Rockruff evolves into a werewolf. They do not mention split evolutions.

So the rumors and speculations of Rockruff having split evos depending on your chosen starter may not be real.

These are all just my thoughts and opinions though.
>>
>>28029180
>literally changes to be the trainer's fursona
No.
Fuck off. Synchro is horrible.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.