[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bros out of nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: Sawsbuck.jpg (239KB, 1013x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sawsbuck.jpg
239KB, 1013x675px
Post bros who you never had any special feelings about untill something happened and they suddenly became real bros.
>>
>>28028943
I once encountered a shiny Deerling and accidentally killed it. It was my first shiny encounter and I have never encountered a shiny pokemon to this day.
>>
>>28028951
my first shiny was a seviper but it was in a horde and was killed before I could get rid of the zangooses
>>
>>28028943
My main in pokemon Silver was a Crobat I trained from a very early level. When I first played Soulsilver years later, one of the first pokemon and the first Zubat I found was a shiny Zubat.

He came back to me.
>>
File: arch (2).jpg (633KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arch (2).jpg
633KB, 1024x768px
I'd used the Cover fossil a couple of times and it was alright, but then I tried this guy out and just one shot half the game with Acrobatics.
>>
File: 250px-335Zangoose.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-335Zangoose.png
46KB, 250x250px
This fucker here. Didnt really have any attachment to this poke till it tanked a bunch of shit and dodged a bunch of shit during my run of ORAS. Especially being critical in my sucess of catching the final 2 legendary in Delta episode
>>
Vivillon is way stronger than he has any right to be.
>>
File: stoutland_by_xous54-d49d9qp.png (144KB, 652x523px) Image search: [Google]
stoutland_by_xous54-d49d9qp.png
144KB, 652x523px
This guy carried me through my first White playthrough
>>
File: brobat.jpg (393KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
brobat.jpg
393KB, 680x680px
I didn't really use this line in the games due to Zubat being an annoying piece of shit, but then I tried using it for the Little Cup last year. I evolved it and suddenly this one grew on me, especially after I found out that it's almost twice as big as protag of the games.
>>
File: tort.jpg (250KB, 1170x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tort.jpg
250KB, 1170x1050px
I liked Torterra okay until I did a semi blind Platinum nuzlocke with one named Holiday as my starter. I say semi blind because I hadn't played in years and while I remember more or less the gym leaders I didn't remember teams, move sets, rival battles, Team Galactic stuff, any of the things that make nuzlockes risky.

Holiday took everything the game threw at him, the most heartstopping occasions being Ice Fang'd by Crasher Wake's Buizel and then eating a critical hit Fire Punch from Volkner's Electivire. He survived each time with a sliver of health and cleaned house.

He didn't survive Cynthia's Togekiss though ; ;
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-24-13-48-50.png (78KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-24-13-48-50.png
78KB, 480x854px
This lady here was my best mon in my first pokemon white game.
>>
Was surprised at how memeful this pokemon's moveset is. Helped me wreck the E4 in a re-run of BW. Stunfisk is pretty bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.