[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese leaks - Stop the denialfags please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

Hi guys, I'm just another anon on 4chan, months ago when I saw chinese leaker's evolutions I though "Oh, what shitty evolutions, this must be fake"

But when Mallow comes out I couldn't believe it, I don't like those evolutions at all, but, as I denialfag myselft I admit that they are pretty much confirmed 100%, stop the "They are not real!!11!!" or "You will see". We will see what? They are real, this is called a leak, the only true one maybe, it happens, Don't you like them? It happens. But they are real, It 'already been proven with lots of evidences. As I said, don't you like them? De gustibus
Shut with the denial posts
Fellow denialfags like Me, please stop, accept it

- A denialfag story
>>
>caring what others think about your gen 5-tier starters
Cringe.
>>
File: AYeP7yF.png (325KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AYeP7yF.png
325KB, 800x450px
What Pokemon do you feel like you can relate to the most? For me it's Darkrai. Mainly because he's just misunderstood and everyone sees him as a bad guy when he's really just hurting on the inside. But you would really have to know his story in order to understand him. I also love the fact that Darkrai is stoic and doesn't always show his pain. He's also non-binary just like me and I'm glad Nintendo makes some Pokemon agender, genderfluid, and transexual. In a way it's like Darkrai is a pokemon version of me which just think is really cool.
>>
>>28027350
lol what do you even man
>>
File: 1471922420742.png (216KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471922420742.png
216KB, 430x600px
>>28027360
Dude what
>>
Denialfags on /vp/ do not exist, you have baiting retards trying to get (you)'s by pretending to be more retarded than they already are.
>>
@28027306

Nice blog, but you ain't getting any (you)s.
>>
>>28027350
>cringing
cringe
>>
>>28027306
Not my fault you're retarded. Denialfags will win again.
Gen6.5 fags btfo
Z fags btfo
OneIsland fags btfo
Roothootfags btfo
Balliofags btfo

Next up: Robinhoot fags
>>
>>28027306
Great blog :^)
>>
>>28028127
Except these ones do have things to back them up. Everything else was merely speculation that everyone took it for granted or just went by an obvious fake (Roothoot and co. and Ballio and co. like seriously, am I the only one that knew thoese were fake whne I first saw them ?)
>>
Nothing is 100%. These leaks have evidence, yes they do. The person that drew these at least knew about Mallow and has at least some knowledge animation wise. Also they match up with gamefreaks attempt to make starters more partner like. But there is still the possibility for them to be fake. It is a small possibility but it will never be a 100% till the official reveal.
>>
>>28027306
You're a trollface
>>
>>28028127
I don't think that all the previous denialfags are the starter evolutions denialfags, so that proves nothing
>>
>>28028127
those examples don't even work the way you want them to idiot. if you want to do it right, then the starter denialists aren't going to win because they are basically just repeating the situations with roothoot, gen 6.5 etc where there was no proof to believe their view yet they continued with it anyway.

mallow is a reason to believe the evolutions, but a reason not to believe them doesn't exist now just like there wasn't for roothoot, gen 6.5, one island and so on.
>>
>>28028127
If you actually believed any of those people were serious then congratulations you let yourself get trolled.

t. used to spam catalog with Roothoot threads after the trademarked names were found out
>>
>>28027306
Kill yourself. I will deny these fake starters until Game Freak releases the real ones. Then, I will laugh at you faggots being BTFO big time like never before.
>>
File: owlfag autism.png (1MB, 1349x1607px) Image search: [Google]
owlfag autism.png
1MB, 1349x1607px
>>28029506
>le le I was just pretending :^)
You should've killed yourself after your 2 month spamming ended with you being BTFO.
>>
>mallow makes it real
>>
File: litten breaks anon.jpg (58KB, 1006x598px) Image search: [Google]
litten breaks anon.jpg
58KB, 1006x598px
>>
File: 14270811492497928121.png (56KB, 1288x892px) Image search: [Google]
14270811492497928121.png
56KB, 1288x892px
>>28027306
nobody cares about your abominations.
>>
File: 250px-341Corphish.png (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-341Corphish.png
72KB, 250x250px
>>28027360
My favorite is corpfish
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>28029640
Mallow makes it real lol
>>
I really thought that the leak was fake at first.
Like come on now, 3rd stage evos leaked before 2nd? But these fuckers has grown on me a lot. Especially Litten3, he's my fucking bro.
>>
>>28027306
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real.
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1536x2048px
>>28029575
Roothoot can still be real
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.