[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have been debating getting one of these for the longest now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Have been debating getting one of these for the longest now. Are any of them worth it? I sold my x version because i was really bored with it. Should i just wait for sun and moon?
>>
If you were bored with xy you'll be even more bored with oras. especially if you played RSE already. Just wait for SM.
>>
>>28024292
If you're trying to finish the living dex or make competitive teams or whatever... there's a metric fuckton of legendary Pokemon in ORAS, and I think that's pretty neat.
>>
>>28024292
I brokedown and bought AS the other day. I'm having fun doing a nuzlocke.
>>
File: 1459660651133.png (344KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459660651133.png
344KB, 640x360px
>>28024292
I enjoyed them, but they're one of the weaker entries in the series. If you didn't get into XY they're not going to do much to change that, though they do have a more entertaining evil team to fight in either version, contests and secret bases which are all nice.

If you can get a cheap second hand copy I'd go for it, otherwise it may not be worthwhile.

Sapphire is more fun.
>>
>>28024392
same here, I needed a new 3ds so I got it along with the game.

do you know what happens if you scare the poochyena when May's showing it to you in the beginning on the first try, by any chance? lol
>>
>>28024292
Better than emerald
>inb4 "muh battle frontier"
>>
>>28024425
I failed that. It keeps appearing until you battle it and catch it as a forced tutorial. This fucking game, honestly.

I'm just shitposting. What really happened was "lol too bad I guess" and you don't get it if you fail.
>>
>>28024392
Can I skip the battle with the legendary or do I have to catch it, also how early do you get the National Dex?
>>
Is there a good selection of pokemon available saw the dex on serebi is that really all we get?
>>
>>28024455
aww shieet I wanted that pooch with thunder fang lel.

I'm liking this game so far, listening to the opening really got me, since I have fond memories of sapphire/emerald
>>
>>28024292
It's a little better than X and Y. I'd say it's worth a run through simply to tide you over until S/M come out if you're willing to shell out, maybe it's best to get a used copy or better yet hack your 3DS if you have the patience

>>28024492
it opens up a lot more when you get the National dex before the 8th gym, but otherwise you're stuck with the same dex as in RSE (plus the 4th gen evolutions like Froslass, Magnezone and Gallade)
>>
>>28024292
>Should i just wait for sun and moon?
Unless RSE on the Gameboy Advance were your favorite Pokemon games ever, yes. Especially now that SM is so close to release.

After you get SM, you might want to get a gen 6 game for stuff you can't get otherwise.
>>
>>28024492
When Groudon/Kyogre wake up, the biodiversity in Hoenn magically improves. Now every route and cave has at least 3 new Pokemon in it that were not there before. This also unlocks some Mega Stones.
>>
>>28024468
The legendary is part of the story, but I just beat Wattson so I don't know if they changed that in the remake. I doubt it. As for national dex, I'm not sure. Usually you get it after the E4 but I just traded with a Pokemon Y player with no issues so it may not be a thing anymore.
>>
>>28024468
Legendary is in between Mossdeep and Sootopolis, 7th and 8th badge respectively. National Dex is right after fighting the legendary.
>>
>>28024711
>>28024777
Thanks and Checked I guess.

But can I faint Groudon and catch it after the E4?
>>
>>28024804
I want to say no. If it faints, it's gone. That's how it used to be. A lot of these answers can be googled y'know.
>>
>>28024804
Yes you can
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.