[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New leaks from the Chinese riddler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 16

File: Riddles2.jpg (135KB, 874x713px) Image search: [Google]
Riddles2.jpg
135KB, 874x713px
Old riddle:
11.:statue of Aristotle
Riddler offered new hints about it: four element-->5th element-->celestial body-->hole-->hyperspace

New riddle:
N1: Yukie Nakama, a Japanese actress, and Kirsi, a protagonist in anime Darker than black, which don't point to the new pokemon directly.
N2: A monk staff
N3: Wu Yong, an advisor of the gang of 108 heroes in a fiction
Any ideas on what this could point to?
>>
>>28023934
The hints seem to be related to the element Aether along with black holes, but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>28023934
Sorry I'm an uncultured fuck
>>
Spiritomb is made up up 108 evil spirits. I'm not sure if that means anything since it doesn't seem likely to get an Alola form or a mega based on everything we've seen so far
>>
>>28023934
maybe 108 new pokemon ;P
>>
>>28024030
Spiritomb counterpart?
>>
>>28023934
Do you have a link to the spot where they share this info?
>>
>>28023934
So is the guy credible? I haven't been following this.
>>
>>28024041
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/page-117#post-5949635
>>
>>28024018
I'm a history Major and even I can't be bothered to care about these riddles. They're too vague; we don't know if the riddles are related to a Pokemon, a character, a new gameplay mechanic, etc
Pikachu + a sheet, makes for a better hint
I honestly have no clue what kind of Pokemon, besides a Legendary, would tie into Aether element and celestial bodies
>>
>>28024143
They're all tied to Pokemon apparently.
>>
>>28024143
>>28024177
Aristotle is probably Marshadow, then.
>>
Darker than black, could that be related to the pitch black pokemon, darkrai, or something even darker than darkrai?
>>
N11- This is most likely talking about Marshadow and the fact that it deals with black holes and Aeather was often confused for Fire so Marshadow could be a Fire\Dark.
N2- This might actually tie into Komala. Perhaps when it evolves it used its chunk of wood as a staff and resembles a monk or something?
n3- Likely the number of Pokémon we're getting if I had to guess
>>
>>28023934
I am stuck.

I tried almosteverything for N11 though. I read over a wiki of Kirsi. And the only thing that stood out was the fact that she's blind, has some connection with water, can communicate with spirits, she's a ''doll'', and her name means ''frost'' in its native language. (Finnish)

And what I gathered from Yukie Namaka is that could relate to Pokemon is that she's an actress, singer, and idol. Also the fact that she was raised in a fisherman household.

I also took the liberty of looking up the name Yukie and found out alot of notable voice actors, and singers tend to share the name. Yukie also has several different meanings in Japanese depending on it's spelling. But for the most part it means ''snow'' and ''happiness''. And her last name "Nakama" just means friend.

That's all I could unravel. If anything I think it's a hint to something Ice related possibly the snowman mon we keep hearing about? Maybe?
>>
>>28024919
So, what I'm seeing is snow, frost, spirits, waifu

Chinrse leak ghost snowman is waifu bait?
>>
>>28023934

Maybe optimism, realism, and pessimism? Legendary trio maybe?
>>
>>28025006
Idk but I think it's something Ice related regardless.
>>
>>28024388
Komala monk is a real shot in the dark but I love it.
>>
>>28023934
hyperspace and hole.. where have i heard those words before?
>>
how do we know this is legit from the riddler ?
>>
What credibility does this faggot have?
>>
File: NE2XPBr[1].jpg (98KB, 922x635px) Image search: [Google]
NE2XPBr[1].jpg
98KB, 922x635px
>>28025486
these are the previous riddles
>>
>>28025486
He told us about Mimikkyu before it was revealed
>>
So how does Mozart fit into all this?
>>
>>28025486
Every one of his leaks have been true. Granted, nobody figured them out before they were revealed officially, but still.
>>
File: IMG_20160824_010423.jpg (71KB, 467x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_010423.jpg
71KB, 467x868px
>>28025006
I also found out that Kirsi's pseudo name is ''Yin'' in the anime. (Or the name everyone calls her.) So I decided to look up the Japanese meaning since it makes the most sense for it to relate to Japan.

I found out that ''Yin'' has several different meanings in Japanese depending on the kanji and context.

Here's all the possible meanings for ''Yin'' in Japanese.
>>
>>28025626

"Tiger" and "Shadow"

Maybe double hint?
>>
>>28023934
I think these no longer point to new Pokemon, but are plot hints. The aristotle one especially.

>/vp/ barely pays attention to the leaks with the highest chances of being legit
>>
Could this maybe be based off of religions? Namely Shintoism, Buddhism, and Taoism?

Kirsi turns into a character named Izanagi in Darker than Black, idk about Yukie Nakama--might be a cultural reference.

Buddhist monk staff.

Wu Yong is one of the 108 Stars of Destiny--Knowledge, and Taoism includes a concept that each person's destiny is tied to a Star of Destiny.
>>
>>28025626
>people look at the transliterations instead of the actual fucking Japanese characters when looking up words

Yin is Silver
>>
>>28025529
This leaks numbers are weird
Indeed Pikipek was the FIRST SM Pokemon revealed due to Wireframe

But Sandgyst and Pallosand weren't second and Mimikyu wasn't the 4th revealed unless they were hidden behind the scenes
>>
>>28025679

Yin

>Lapis Lazuli (Yukie Nakama) - A young girl with long, ice-blue hair. Lapis is another product of Nergal's labs, created with the hopes of re-creating the success of Ruri Hoshino, and is part of the One-Man, One-Ship Project. When the Martian Successors betrayed Nergal, Lapis was among those abducted and was experimented on. The experiments ended up destroying her ability to feel emotions. Lapis was later rescued during a rescue operation conducted by Nergal, and given the Nergal-designed Corvette Eucharis, which she controls entirely on her own. Lapis later becomes partnered with Akito, and together, supplements their destroyed senses. (Her name refers to the blue gem, lapis lazuli.)
>>
>>28025711
Oh, my mistake, Yin is only silver in Chinese. Which lends it far more credence that it's the intended interpretation.

t. Chinese, shoot me any ideas and I'll try to see if they make sense based on wordplay
>>
>>28023934
so it's like guessing game of thrones castings but worse
>>
>>28025753

I swore I typed more there. I guess I'm tired.

I meant to say to relate back to Yin.
>>
>>28023934
>possibility of a Yin-related Pokemon
FUCK YES
NOW I'VE LOST IT
>>
>>28025775
It's silver. 银。I'm tempted to say that it's a reference to Lugia, but silver is also heavily associated with the moon.
>>
>>28025711
Well got me there.
>>
>>28025811

I was speaking more the characters themselves being a bit similar, both essentially being dolls, but Lapis Lazuili and Silver are both minerals.

That is if the Yukie Nakama clue is related to a character she played. And if it does there are so many to wade through.
>>
File: asahina9.jpg (16KB, 235x257px) Image search: [Google]
asahina9.jpg
16KB, 235x257px
>>28025679
>>28025882

Uhhh... apparently Yukie Nakama was the voice actress for Haunted Junction where she voiced a Shinto shrine maiden character.
>>
So, uh... what is all this and why are people taking it seriously? I knew about Chinese leaks, I didn't hear anything about a riddle format. Can someone explain?
>>
>>28025882
Lapis lazuli doesn't have a heavy association with the moon, though.

For N3, I'm tempted to say it's spiritomb related, though it's probably an oversimplification. The 108 in the Water Margin were souls who had atoned for their crimes after being locked away, and Spiritomb is made of 108 evil spirits. I haven't read the Water Margin in full, though.
>>
>>28025928
Lugia confirmed?
>>
>>28025928

She's best known for Trick though, a show where she plays a failed magician that helps debunk fake spiritualists.
>>
>>28023934
Incidentally, the Kharakha (monk staff) is often used by Wuxia characters. Might be referring to yet another fighting pokemon, or be related to the Wuyong hint.

Ghost/Fighting confirmed?
>>
>>28025733

It's not the order revealed. It's just the number the clue gets.
>>
>>28026064
So is there something bigger behind the numbering
>>
>>28026135

Not really.

The one in OPs is riddle eleven. It's not the eleventh Pokemon revealed, it's just the eleventh riddle.

N1, N2, and N3 are hints regarding it.
>>
>>28023934
Hold up OP, can you link the original place this was posted?

Is each number a separate riddle?
>>
http://majide2ch.blogspot.com/2013/04/yukie-nakamas-dark-past.html

Cute
>>
>>28025975

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hkCaMU-jaU

But hey this does.
>>
>>28025529
I dont understand anything that's going on in that picture.
>>
>>28026274
No one does
>>
>>28025529
Why is the screenshot of Hala in english?

I should search around Baidu for official SM videos
>>
>>28026274
>>28026321
Alluding to pokemon before official release.

2: Sandyghast line
4: pikachu covered by cloth, mimikyu
11: Aristotle, no one knows yet
13: Fist + organs, pyuukumumu
16: a tap (打) effect and koko, tapu koko
>>
>>28025882
Silver is also associated with the moon in alchemy.

If you want to force this alchemy theory.
>>
>>28023934
Notice how the "N1" photograph kinda looks like /v/ when you look at it different....
Holy fuck next clue is on /v/
>>
>>28023934
Wasn't aristotle executed throuh poison?
>>
>>28023934
Quick! to /x/. Just say its part of some conspiracy theory or something.
>>
>>28024388
wasn't Marshadow meant to have a new type?
>>
>>28025811
isn't the nx going to have both gen 7 and gen 2?
>>
this needs to be solved
>>
How do we know this nigga is credible, yall?
>>
>>28028456
apparently, this dude leaked another series of riddles that turned out accurately predicted Mimikyu and Pyukumuku and I think Morelull, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>28028456
He gave riddles regarding pokemon that haven't even been leaked yet at the time he started posting. Literally every riddle has been revealed to be a pokemon.
See: >>28026425
>>
>>28028456
We don't, /vp/ are just gullible.
>>
>>28023934
Literally who cares, just wait for the reveal instead of relaying on some cryptic bullshit

If he's a leaker then he should say what he wants to leak instead of some stupid riddles that wont make any sense untill the reveal anyway
>>
>>28028456
By reading this thread before you reply.
>>
>>28028507
You'd be real fun at parties

if you were ever invited to any
>>
I think I'm slowly understanding the Aristotle one.

Aristotle believes in the 4 Classical Elements, Earth, Water, Air and Fire, but then he believes in the 5th - "Aether". Aether is the Divine Substance which makes up Stars, Planets, Moons.

Aristotle, Plato and Ptolmey used Celestial Spheres to map out the fixed stars and the observable planets.

The Classical 4 are earthly elements which point towards the center of the earth, as that's something it belongs to. As they're earthly, each of these Elements can move in between each other and can transform, "fluid-like" almost. But, as these Elements are bound and constrained to the Earth and move, they're Imperfect, thus the Earth is imperfect, meaning humans and all living beings are imperfect. The 5th Element however, Aether, is something that spheres and circles these 4 Elements in a perfect notion. It's always there in its purest form, which are considered "perfect".

Despite the Celestial Aether being the perfect, purest form (which makes up the Sun/Moon/Stars), they circle the Imperfect Earth.

About the "11". There's two meanings. Aristotle has "12 Virtues". The 11th one is about Friendship and Companionship....

However, his 11th book is about Metaphyics.

It talks about the world. At the bottom he talks about the Elements, and how these elements are balanced, yet finite - These 4 core elements are finite resources.

http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/metaphysics.11.xi.html

http://physics.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node35.html

It's still confusing. I have no clue what "holes are", and Aristotle never really talks about Hyperspace.
>>
>>28023934
I think we're going to be getting a ghost type pokemon which heavily resembles a monk or at the very least a spirit of a monk that plays an important figure in the story.
>Durr monk staff
Hear me out.

So Yin (Or Kirsi), is a doll in the series darker than black and she has a unique ability which allows her to send spirits via the medium of water.

>Possible that this character/pokemon is on the blue/water island.

All I really have for now, I know it's shit but it's all I have right now, riddles aren't my strong point.
>>
>>28028963
and on a second note, Wu Yong is a fictional character in the Water Margin, so I am very firm on the idea that this is something related to the water trial.
>>
>>28023934
Like I posted last time we talked about this, the new riddle is probably related to a Kawatengu pokémon.
See this old post >>27928593
>>
>>28028972
Have you read the Water Margin, though?

>>28029047
My only gripe is that the only real strong association 水滸傳 has with water is the title itself. Good work, though.
>>
what's the source of the riddle leaks anyway
>>
>>28029119
Nope, wanna give me a link friend?
>>
>>28029170
It's a fucking long novel and, as with any translation, a lot of the meanings behind the words are lost especially due to cultural associations that you won't have. Give it a shot if you like, though.

http://uploads.worldlibrary.net/uploads/pdf/20130423230739the_outlaws_of_the_marsh_pdf.pdf
>>
>>28025529
when does the riddler post these?
>>
It's cool and all, but what the fuck are we supposed to do with the riddles?
Just acknowledge it once another pokemon that fits the riddle number is revealed?
>>
>>28029119
Yeah, I know, but the Ridler has been about very simple clues and not reading too deep.

For example, Mimikyu was a Pikachu with a cloth over it from Pokkén, and Pyukumuku was a combo of rock, paper, scissors with internal organs, because of his fist innards.
In other words, I don't think we should read too much into it?

On that note, what I can think of that links all those topics related to Aristotle is wormholes, which are holes that let you travel trough hyperspace, which is basically the celestial spheres made of Aether.
In the end, we could just be talking about some worm pokémon that can travel between dimensions or something?
>>
Can people stop beliving this guy?
he just had lucky but this is fake as duck
>>
>>28028798

Continuing....

Hold up. In the Rotom Dex, there was a name "MeleMele". There's 4 Islands.

Translating:

MeleMele is Yellow, also means Mythical Land, therefore:

MeleMele = Yellow
UlaUla = Red
Polu = Blue
MaoMao = Green

But each of these also have a different meaning in Hawaiian

MeleMele = Mythical Land = Earth
Ula = To flame = Fire
Plu = Wet = Water
MaoMao = To clear = Air

The elements bind together and focus on the center. The center of the map is "man-made island" - It's an imperfect island as it isn't natural.

The 5th Element then, should be something that circles these Islands - The pure, the perfect Island. Could this be the Mystery Island?

Does this Mystery Island have something to do with Space/Dimensions/Time Travel?
>>
>>28029431
japanese site confirmed another of the islands is called akala island though, which means pink. and coincidentally there's a pink oricorio and a yellow one for melemele.
>>
>>28028798
underrated post
good detective work anon

>>28026912
no, that was socrates
>>
>>28029338
Just like Popmaid, right?
>>
>>28023934
>Aristoteles was greek
>the 5th element, according to the move "The fifth element is love"
>Greek Love = gay sex
>if you want to call someone gay you can call him a fairy
>Gays usually take care of their appearance and have a celestial body as a result
>Since the hint is about gay sex you can understand what the "hole" is.

Now let's draw the conclusion:
>There's talk of a returning character in Sun and Moon
>If I say pokemon and asshole who comes to mind?
>That's right: Gary oak
>Faggot was also one of the most common name players used t give him in Red and Blue, which fits with the gay theme of this leak.
>The 11 means the game is happening 11 years from red and blue, which makes gary 21.
>He also hit the gym really hard so now he has a celestial body.
Gary is in Sun and Moon as the fairy trial master.
>>
>>28028456
Supposedly he's hinted at new mons before they were revealed, but as usual, there is no timestamp, no screencaps and no link. You just have to blindly believe it.
>>
Hm my bad, it was Socrates who got poisoned, not Aristotle.
>>
Rockruff's evo, an aristotle wolf
>>
>>28029304
Yeah, basically. Unless someone gets the riddles right enough to have an idea on what the next pokemon to be revealed is.

>>28029166
A poster on Bulbapedia.
>>
>>28029633
The picture of Aristotle being shown as a statue could actually be a reference to Rockruffs Rock typing

Holy fuck, your shitpost might have made sense
>>
>>28029447
Pink can be switched for red pretty easily
>>
>>28029651
I was half-kidding, since greek statues are unrealistically well built (even fucking philosophers are buff) I'd thought a werewolf would fit that
>>
File: img_10.png (332KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
img_10.png
332KB, 670x402px
>>28029703
seems you missed the point.

two of the islands so far match the bird colors, so it's likely the other two will too with their forms being island dependent. which then means no green or blue islands and instead the four are yellow, pink, red and violet. this also matches pic related, which has four slots for the island challenge
>>
>>28029651
>picture of a stature of a philosopher
>literally the Philosopher's Stone
>mfw

I'm not the first one to come up with this.
>>
>alolan alakazam
>>
>>28029959
shit that sounds awesome

...actually not, a rock/psychic pokemon sounds garbage

but yeah, great job on catching philosopher's stone
>>
>>28023934
Simple, Starters middle stage
>Popplio Blind emo girl
>Litten fighting monk
>Rowlet pompous aristocrat

Aristotle, new shitty type
>>
Has anyone considered that the Aristotle clue might have something to do with Sophocles?
>>
>>28023934
>Yukie Nakama, a Japanese actress, and Kirsi, a protagonist in anime Darker than black, which don't point to the new pokemon directly.
A dark type waifumon maybe
>>
>>28023934
I don't know shit about Yukie Nakama, but Yin was a doll in Darker than Black, and in the 2nd season she turns in Izanami and become, together with Izanagi, the "destroyer of the world", but it seems pretty Pokemon unrelated
>>
>>28030101
I'm banking on this anon's guess >>28029959

>tfw people had to do stuff like talk about what aristotle did, his theories, etc. when the answer is right in front of us
>>
108 beads in a mala
>>
>>28023934
N3 may just be a book pokemon. The story he's from is one of classics of Chinese Literature, he also was a literature professor.

I'm only saying this because I have been dying for a book pokemon.

Also another thing to mention (not really related) but the guy in the library in Parfum Palace mentions a tome that can bring back the deceased. I don't know if this is reference to the story in XY (I haven't completed it yet) but this also could a nudge to a new pokemon.
>>
Guys I think I figured it out for Artistotle, it's saying that once you beat the game (the first four elements -> first four islands or Grand Trials) you can go to the 5th island (the 5th Element) that's tied to a Celestial Body (aka the legendaries for Sun/Moon) and open a hole (cause gravity from said legendaries...if they come from Space and their Psychic types so maybe they can use similar powers to Hoopa, ANOTHER psychic Pokemon who can rip holes into the fabric of the Cosmos and "hyperspace" to other places) that allow you to travel from there to a location like Anistar city in Kalos or something. It would make since if the guy's legit and if his Aristotle's 11th principle is about friend and companionship maybe by going to that certain part of Kalos is how we get the Mega Stones since they're tied to the Anistar City Sun Dial. It also explains the random out-to-sea background behind it and the islands BirdKeeperToby pointed out before and the original theory I'm using to help solve the riddle. Plus Hyperspace Hole/Fury is tied to Hoopa, we don't much about him, but he can act like a planet in a way given control over gravity if not blackholes plus the 5th Element is Aether and Psychic types are being tied to Celestial Bodies and Phenomenon (Lunatone, Solrock, Deoxys, Beeheyem line, Hoopa partly, Solgaleo, Lunala and maybe Marshadow.) It's sounds super farfetch'd but it explains why no one has been able to solve it. The other theory is its tied to the XYSM Legendaries and Malshadow is the 5th one represented by a white jewel on Zygarde's chest and related to a celestial body but that falls apart when Hole/Hyperspace comes in given those are well related to Hoopa.
>>
>>28025668
And Seal. Hmmm...
>>
Kirsi I can see being related to maybe a medium pokemon that lives up in the snowy mountains like a lot of ou were hinting at, maybe able to see spirits in an ice or water mirror (which makes sense since it could be a play on the idea of the Water Mirror training which Spiritualists were thought to do to hone their powers.) Than it evolves or is a monk that again evolves into a super-monk like figure like Wu Yong who has a shit ton of books floating around him. So basically a Ice/Psychic (or Ghost) line or Water/Psychic (or Ghost) line where it's a Medium, thank a Monk, than an Elder Monk focusing on water/ice with the first having a mirror, than a staff, and than books? If 2 was related to the Sandygist line and if the Fist + Guts to Puku and his evolution, maybe by having those three pics (er four) its hinting at a third-stage evolution.

Also can anyone leak me to the original posts? I think I can provide insight (have a lot of love for puzzle pieces and wanna help use all the previous posts to figure these all out.)
>>
>>28029740
Not unrealistic. People in Greece prized their bodies. A lot of them genuinely were that well built.
>>
>mfw the Aristotle clue is just an alolan probopass
>mfw it's just a stone face
>mfw I have no mfw
>>
>>28030333
>we will never have a /fit/ society
>>
>>28030165
4 Islands -> 5th Island -> Meet one of the SM Legendaries -> Wormhole opens up -> You end up in Hyperspace where the 3rd Legendary Marshadow is

There is some potential here however why would the riddler post an image of a statue of Aristotle first? Marshadow itself must be related to Aristotle and the follow up hints tell us how we find it.

>>28030232
Decent guess, could be a cool line; however I hope it's separate from the Snowman line the original Chinese leaker saw
>>
>>28030365
Eh. They also thought pudge was a nice thing for women to have, based on their statues, and given the practice of pederasty it's likely that pudgy guys who never got fit after a childhood of being a pretty boy mentee were accepted too. I wouldn't call it /fit/.
>>
I feel like it could be that too cause even though people will NEVER EVER FUCKING ADMIT IT, Alola is part of whatever nation is Unova is also part of (if we can assume some parts of history we've gone through has still also been gone through by the Pokeworld, plus Lt. Surge's nickname of the "Lightning American. or there's atleast relations between Unova and Alola). The reason I state that is because B2W2 had us have stop a monstrous legendary of Black/White Kyurem maybe it'll be Solar Marshadow or Lunar Marshadow (given it's possibly based on a Eclipse it makes sense, maybe it's a Blackhole Pokemon however, so like Psychic/Poison or something cause it devours everything.) It leads to us using Zygarde/other mascot legenday to stop it and THEN we rematch Marshadow to actually catch it at the resort in a rip in space/time that leads us to it.

And it makes sense, cause there's an over-arching theme of water/ice/psychic/ghost and with there being more than one picture hints at there being more than one stage as to not focus on one or another. It might just be two stages where one is a Medium-esque Monk in training than a Monster Monk, but with the reference to Suigestu if not also Hydromancy in Darker than Black's makes me wonder if that does have some influence on what the hints referring to if it is a pokemon. Maybe it's all a weird coincidence that the first refers to the water mirror technique, women with names related to snow/frost, and the last being from a book called the Water Margin. Than again we haven't had a real onmyouji Pokemon yet and this would be a good way to introduce one, where there all part of a hidden sect on the Holy Mountain on Ulaula who are servants of Ninetails. It makes sense given how Inari the goddess of Foxes, Rice and Wisdom had servants (well who were white foxes) collect knowledge for her so maybe it's a spin on that.
>>
>>28028530
>my idea of a fun party is solving a riddle
Clearly no one goes to your parties.
>>
If not for Lana, I would just assume it's pointing to a new Gym Leader voiced by Nakama. These riddles are so vague that they can be taken in almost any direction though.
>>28025711
Yin is meant to be Silver to contrast to Hei who is Black. DtB has a lot of Chinese influence because of the lead.
>>28024030
108 is an important number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and any region strongly impacted by either of those religions (which includes Japan). It doesn't have to do anything with Spiritomb.
>>
>>28031099
Oh wow you mail-ordered a videogame.
So cool.
Please tell us your secrets oh wise non-bullshitting Anon. Why should any of us believe anything you say? You're just some random person trying to get attention.
>>
File: 1304519641248.png (13KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
1304519641248.png
13KB, 200x246px
>>28031099
>in japan
>written in english
>>
>>28031099
Also, I really hope that's a fake photo. For your own sake.
>>
>>28031099
(you)
>>
File: nice house.png (3MB, 1567x887px) Image search: [Google]
nice house.png
3MB, 1567x887px
>>28031099
>postal code and mobile phone available

Hey man, nice house you got there
>>
>>28031099
Hahaha way to go faggot. I guess you actually posted your real info. How stupid are you?
>>
>>28031099
Please tell me someone saved their photo and can re-upload it?
>>
>>28031099
>he actually deleted it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>28031330
you should know where to find it, I'm not reuploading in case of b&
>>
>>28031330
I hope you downloaded it in time. I'm not reuploading it again.
>>
Please stop calling

If boss find out I am leaker you will get no more leaks and I will be fired and Nintendo may seek me

Please stop
>>
>>28031463
I highly doubt you were stupid enough to leak your own doxx, or that anyone has bothered to call you
>>
File: 73571_447378226690_6235639_n.jpg (72KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
73571_447378226690_6235639_n.jpg
72KB, 700x700px
someone upload the picture
>>
>>28031463
Here, have some more attention.
>>
>>28023934
>Aristotle
Isn't that nigger Socrates? Like the trial captain.
>>
>>28031356
>>28031434
I'm not actually going to call. I'm not that cruel. Even if this person was stupid enough to post their info.

>>28031463
You're not the real leaker. The riddler wouldn't be that stupid, idiot. There's a reason why the person posts anonymously and doesn't give obvious leaks.
>>
>>28031513
Ahh.. Sophocles is an actual name of a philosopher so no. The statue is of Aristotle, Anon.

If the guy wanted to hint about Sophocles he would have posted him I think.
>>
Uhh.. Anons..

I called and it says Game Soft corp importer from Nintendo. For English rep push 4 and it takes you to a crude lady that says' Please leave message for Rep. ' beep.

The rest is all in Japanese..

Wtf
>>
>>28031513
>>28031561
Also, sorry I mispoke, Sophocles was a playwright. Not a philosopher.
>>
>>28031585
Was the phone of the sender or the receiver?
>>
>>28031585
Wasn't the riddler Chinese? Wasn't he the one who was posting on some obscure chinese forum? Or was that someone else.

Unless this guy is was another leaker. If so he fucked himself over big time. I can't believe someone would be that dumb, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: vp dumbass cap.jpg (610KB, 1920x1651px) Image search: [Google]
vp dumbass cap.jpg
610KB, 1920x1651px
>>28031532
>>28031463
Also, the riddler leaker is Chinese

Made it a cap anyway because it's funny
>>
>>28031618
Only 1 number on the package. It's legit. It wasn't sent to a personal residence but that companies.
>>
>>28031653
I thought Nintendo only tested games in house and in a closed room where no-one can take the game out?
>>
Damn son, I just arrived. Anything new? Gonna skim through the thread now.
>>
>>28029959
And where does the phylosopher's stone come from?

ALCHEMY!
>>
>>28031679
Don't ask me, anon. I don't know I called and that's what I got. Shit just got interesting. Google shows the address that got sent to is actually Game Soft company. It's not a personal address, it really is the business address. I'm confused
>>
>>28031585
>>28031718
Did anyone answer the phone or was it automated?
>>
>>28025939
Riddler leaked tons of new Pokemon with cryptic clues, which is probably why he hasn't gotten taken down. >>28026425 We're trying to work out his latest ones.
>>
>>28031718
Oh shit son. I honestly thought this guy was just using a fake image or wrote a fake address. I feel bad now.

Hope you don't get fired!

I hope this guy just took a photo of the mail and isn't the actual person on the named package. Either way someone is getting in deep-shit if this is actually real.
>>
>>28031821
Nothing on that package even allude to Nintendo or GF though. As much as I'd like to believe someone fucked up massively it's probably a random package.

Besides, who the fuck needs to write in english in Japan?
>>
>>28029769
What's the source for your picture?
>>
>>28031848
English speakers :P
JP post will deliver letters even if the address is in English.
>>
File: takkyu_ph009.gif (84KB, 640x318px) Image search: [Google]
takkyu_ph009.gif
84KB, 640x318px
>>28031918
True, but only a gaijin would feel the need to write an address in English.

Probably some random picture after all.
>>
Mail anon, if you're still here and not getting fired or whatever, could you post some blurry photos of the game to this board without any context or explanation? Put some fake ones in there, too, really fuck with us. Mix it up a little.
>>
>>28031649
>only one person has inside info
>>
why is anyone believing this. serious question.
>>
>>28031909
japanese twitter accidentally posted and then deleted it when the aug 1st news dropped
>>
>>28032102
>>28029336
>>
>>28031994
I'm saying he's not the riddler like what that Anon seems to believe.
>>
>>28026963
No. Unique typing. Not new. Don't be ridiculous and start grasping at a OMG NEW TYPE GAIS! meme.
>>
Cap this thread please. Just put in relevant posts only.
>>
>>28032363
>>28031649
>>28031809
>>
>>28032385
Thanks, going into that thread now.
>>
File: 1472051875516.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1472051875516.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>
>>28032440
How do we clear the black bars without damaging what's beneath? Tell us your secret.
>>
>>28029740
>rockruff
>ruff like a dog noise, but also rough like poorly sculpted
>evolves into a more perfectly sculpted doggo
>>
File: 1375478601940.png (96KB, 536x476px) Image search: [Google]
1375478601940.png
96KB, 536x476px
What's that Pokemon?
>>
HAHAHA LEEK US SOMETHING IF U REALLY HAS THE GAME
>>
>>28029769
Not to mention that ACTUAL four largest islands of Hawaii are also color-coded with red, pink, yellow, and violet.

We can expect the other Tapu to be Psychic/Fairy, Fire/Fairy, and Ghost/Fairy.
>>
>>28032462
meme magic
>>
What the fuck does Kirsi do? What's her power? Sorry, I'm such a normie.
>>
File: 1469212512020.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1469212512020.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>28032440
the madman
>>
>>28032485
>like grooming for rocks

fug
>>
>>28023934
I'd like to thing that the N2 clue points to a monkey (or bipedal creature similar to a monkey) that does martial arts?

The fact that a monk's staff is a 'riddle' to it means that it would either deal with an inanimate object Monk Staff counterpart to Honedge, or a weapon/staff wielding Monkey maybe referencing Sun Wukong? That doesn't seem too farfetched.

N1, I have literally no clue. I don't watch Darker than Black.

N3, maybe a Pokémon that likes to relax and strategize? I could see a counterpart to N2 where it's a monkey that would relax and make battle plans? Maybe the mon likes to have a small contingent of N2 as warriors that it has conquer areas so they can expand their territory.

Riddle 11: The closest I could really go would maybe be some sort of relation to Hoopa due to the introduction of the Hyperspace hint.
>>
>>28032787
I doubt it's going to be a Sun Wukong monkey, since Infernape is already that.
>>
That's why I said 'maybe referencing Sun Wukong'. I knew that it was inspiration for Infernape, but there isn't anything saying we can't have Pokémon based around the same thing.

That being said, it could very well be a Monkey that wields a wooden/metal staff similar to Farfetch'd's leek.
>>
>>28025529
What's the starter's dex page purpose in all this, has this been resolved yet ?
>>
>>28033048
Not sure. I assume it means there's a hint to their final evolutions.
>>
>>28032500
Bellsprout
>>
>>28028798
>Earth : Rockruff
>Fire : Litten
>Water : Popplio
>Air : Rowlet
Maybe it hints about Rockruff secret evolution and his relation to the starters
>>
File: Beatiful.png (289KB, 838x449px) Image search: [Google]
Beatiful.png
289KB, 838x449px
>>28029604
>>
>>28033228
In Chinese the 5 elements are Earth, Fire, water, Metal and Wood
Rowlet could be wood and whatever Yin is referring to is Metal?
>>
>>28033368
That would probably bring into the light of the Earth (Rock Type) and Metal (Steel Type) making Rockruff's evo be Rock/Steel?
>>
>>28028530
Literally no one is able to crack the riddles, They're TOO cryptic and convuluded to the point that they aren't really leaks, because no one can figure them out until AFTER they're officially reveiled, so what's the point? At the very least he could put the riddles out and then if no one has figured it out say a week before official reveil he tells us or at least gives more hints.
>>
>>28033810
He did. This new leak has more hints for the Aristotle riddle from the first leak, and we're trying to figure that out now.
>>
The monk staff: Sounding staff.
saw something about it being related to one of the 18 gods. There are 18 types of pokemon.

Aristotle: 5th element is either music or spririt, Aristotle also has a book on the theory of the soul. I can't take it much further than that.

Yukie Nakama was in a film called Giovanni's Island. Her debut single was "Moonlight to Daybreak" - oh look another thing related to SM and sound.

Kirsi - is able to force people to commit suicide and further as Izanami can take away contractors powers. Izanami is a god of creation and death. From what I recall Izanami/Izanagi had something to do with the formation of Japan and its islands (supposedly 14) etc. Also created many deities, and when Izanami died giving birth the child was killed by Izanagi and split into many more deities.

No fucking idea but to me it is clear there's a ton of references to shinto shit.

Wu Yong was one of the first to form the 108 outlaws (heroes) of the marsh against the song government or something. he ranks 3rd in the heavenly blah blah out of the 36 heavenly spirits. Suikoden the game is also based on this concept. In chinese folk religion shangdi (the highest god) banished the 108 "demonic" deities, where they reformed after accidentally being released from imprisonment.

IDK if any of these are on the right path but From what I see we have a lot of sound, god, and universe references.
>>
>>28035210
Maybe the plot has to do with some sort of spiritual energy resonance which is imbalance and it has to do with the z-crystals? Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>28033368
I think metal is actually synonymous with air, similarly with wood and lightning.

Wood defeats earth, but weak against metal. Fire is strong against metal, but weak against water. Earth triumphs over water but cowers wood. Metal defeats wood, but is poorly fared against fire. Water is strong against fire, but will be weak against earth.

so this doesn't really work out, since it's not exactly a fifth element being created. Where earth, fire, wind and water = spirit.
>>
>>28035210
108 is Spiritomb's magic number, based on both his lore and his stats
>>
>>28035317
hmm who knows, also...
about the 5 elements this was from the jap wiki on it:

Void (ether)[edit]
See also: Śūnyatā
空 Kū or sora, most often translated as "Void", but also meaning "sky" or "Heaven", represents those things beyond our everyday experience, particularly those things composed of pure energy. Bodily, kū represents spirit, thought, and creative energy. It represents our ability to think and to communicate, as well as our creativity. It can also be associated with power, creativity, spontaneity, and inventiveness.

Kū is of particular importance as the highest of the elements. In martial arts, particularly in fictional tales where the fighting discipline is blended with magic or the occult, one often invokes the power of the Void to connect to the quintessential creative energy of the world. A warrior properly attuned to the Void can sense their surroundings and act without thinking, and without using their "physical senses".

It's definitely to do with spirits and heaven.
It's all there

moonlight to daybreak
sounding staff 18 gods, 18 types
aristotle has a theory on the soul
the 5th element is to do with ether/spirit
Kirsi is Izanami, again a god of creation (islands and gods)
Hyperspace is beyond our universe
Wu Yong is a heavenly spirit, and was part of the 108 heroes.

It's really, really pushing the ether thing.
But way have an ether/spirit typing, psychic is ether in Japan right?

SO...???

Is this all fucking related to Marshadow too? I see too many east to make references to it.
>>
>>28035491
Alola is actually the pokemon equivaleny of heaven on Earth, and the true god above Arceus resides here.
>>
File: captain-planet-body-paint-01[1].jpg (113KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
captain-planet-body-paint-01[1].jpg
113KB, 500x751px
>>28033228
>Heart: Fairy Gay New Legendary

By your powers combined, I am Captain Boobs
>>
i suppose this can't die just yet...
>>
>>28024030
What about simply a new evolution?
>>
>>28024206
Or Chinese Electric Batman...

Holy shit Alola Zubat confirmed Flying/Electric!
>>
>>28025711
Silver confirmed as champion of Alola?
>>
>>28023934
Maybe its some 3 stage psychic type?
>>
>>28035491
>>28035210
I meant to say the staff is ONE of the 18 weapons monks carry. Not gods. Though the staff itself has 6 rings for the 6 states of existence. I don't think that's the important thing, though.

I also figured out something, like mentioned, Yukie Nakama has a debut song called moonlight to daybreak. The SPECIFIC image of kirsi is a CD singles art (very strange to use that specific image). On this cd there's 2 songs, the first is tsuki akari (moonlight) and the other is dreams be.

where even did this whole thing originate from again?
>>
> 11 Marshadow is literally the philosopher's stone in alchemy is the balance of Sun and Moon, Hyperspace is mentioned beacuse it is a space pokemon: Solgaleo (Spaceman, steel type) + Lunaala (UFO; psychich type)

N1 is Starter evolution Popplio, Singer, so the mermaid, even Yin was a singer, as Yukie Nakama, and in the leak we see popplio 3rd evolution sing

N2 is a monk staff, hard to believe but some monks actually let tigers fight each other, search on google, so the Tiger Wrestler

And last, N3 Wu Yong was famous for an act of robbery, but he was a good guy at all, remind of anyone? Robin Hood for sure, steals from the rich and give to the poor
>>
>>28040194
But hyperspace refers to the dimensional plane that coexists within our own universe but is independent. That's how super fast travelling exists in sci-fi films, because they enter a different layer of the same reality.

I had thought about Marshadow being the final part of magnus opum, rubedo. Which would essentially mean alchemical success, the marriage of the sun and moon and all opposites. Hence the name Mar, which would sub for marital and shadow which would sub for eclipse. I wonder if Lunala and Solgaleo can join together at some point to unlock it.

Aristotle's Magnus Opus works and soul theories really click here. Plus we have the 5th element, ether. The celestial body - mars?.

I don't understand the hole part, black hole? Marshadow is a black hole?

N1, makes some sense, but the riddle could have been better. Like we thought this was supposed to be new information, we already know the mermaidseal thing is probably real.

N2 that is thee most reaching explanation, and while it may be true that's just way too vague.

N3 This is probably the only one I can fully accept, I totally missed the Robin Hood thing. But there's way too much shit here about being "divine", "heavenly" etc and the 108 heroes thing really seemed important.
>>
Hyperspace usage:
By entering hyperspace, a starship could take advantage of the wrinkles in the fabric of realspace to reduce journey time significantly, "jumping" from a specific point to another point without having to travel directly between them.[1] However, large objects in realspace cast "mass shadows" (!!!!!!!!!!) in hyperspace, so hyperspace jumps necessitated very precise calculations.
>>
"Space has Four Dimensions" is a short story published in 1846 by German philosopher and experimental psychologist Gustav Fechner under the pseudonym "Dr. Mises". The protagonist in the tale is a shadow who is aware of and able to communicate with other shadows, but who is trapped on a two-dimensional surface. According to Fechner, this "shadow-man" would conceive of the third dimension as being one of time.[14] The story bears a strong similarity to the "Allegory of the Cave" presented in Plato's The Republic (c. 380 BC).
>>
>>28040827
>>28040760
>Hoopa getting cucked out of his Hyperspace theme
Malshadow confirmed for Hyperspace Hole user.
Perhaps it bends Space/Time to unite the sun and moon, or comes as a result of the sun and moon merging
>>
>>28028456
He leaked the existence of Mimikkyu, Sandyghast, and Pyukumuku.
>>
>>28026030

Or Alolan Abra line.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Animals

Um couldnt aristotle have something to do with this
>>
Aristotle basically founded zoology...which seems related to alolan forms? Idk someone do something with this
>>
>>28044838
Aristotle pretty much founded a lot of things.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.