[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prob gonna buy,anything I should know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
Prob gonna buy,anything I should know?
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 480x480px
What exactly is that?
>>
They stop working after like 5 seconds, I've owned like 6
>>
If you are gonna use on 3DS make sure you have not updated the firmware, if on DS install wood r4 firmware,you need a a microsd card . YouTube is a great resource for set up tutorials. Enjoy
>>
Do these things actually work without breaking?
>>
>>28023880
Dont buy that shit, spend a little more either on a R4 SDHC with wifi or an Acekard
>>
File: 20160823_225128.jpg (645KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_225128.jpg
645KB, 2048x1152px
Yeah, don't get one.

I own a Sky3ds+ and it's amazing. Drag and drop 3ds roms, no fucking around, just a great piece of tech.

I've owned/bought 3 (gave two as birthday gifts). The best part is that you can play online with the roms and their saves are generated right on the cart so you can backup and clone with ease.

Also the sky3ds works with the most current firmware and has never had an issue with a firmware release.

Pick related, my sky3ds+
>>
Don't buy, booting NDS games from SD card will be reality in the very near future
>>
>>28024083
i bought one earlier this year and later decided to upgrade my O3ds to a N3dsxl and used the sky3ds to install cfw havent used it since then
>>
>>28023880
Get that one 8 dollar one. I forgot what it was called but I'm sure someone will link it.
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 379x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 379x274px
I just wanna play this on my 3ds
>>
>>28023963
Wood works on all 3ds
>>
>>28024083
>paying to pirate

>>28024085
Do tell me how you plan to make the 3ds load from an sd instead of slot 1, where it usually turns the sd card off
>>
>>28023925
An R4 Card, a modified NDS cart which allows you to play any NDS roms (Including unofficial ROM's and region exclusives), it works by having a MicroSD card which is how you put games onto it, for the low price most prefer it over an emulator.

>>28023940
I have had 3 in total, they last about a year, but still pretty good... At least you can play Pokemon NDS ROM Hacks and still feel like its an actual game.

>>28023963
I have most recent firmware, mine works 10/10

>>28023974
Yes, if taken care of

>>28024085
Its so cheap, why wait?

>>28024262
Exactly why I purchased mine
>>
>>28023880
It crashes regularly. Some games don't work for it but I'm pretty sure all the 4th gen and 5 gen games should work.
>>
I was thinking about buying a flashcart soon too, mostly for Pokemon games and rom hacks. I'll probably be using it for my DSi XL. Can anyone tell me which is the best and if it can trade between normal Pokemon games and use cheat codes? I'd like to cheat in some event items and get some "legit" legendaries.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>28023880
Yes, you're being scammed. Enjoy crashes every 20 minutes.
>>
>>28023940
>>28029523
I own two and I finished FF4, HGSS without a single crash. I didn't even know they did crash until this thread. The fuck are you niggers doing?
>>
>>28029523
Same as >>28029600 tbhwy. I had the same R4 Gold for ~5 years, only recently I got another one, though it was a gift, a R4 Gold Pro from 2015. Unless you edit your saves every 5 minutes and never remove the card properly from your computer, I don't think you are at risk of getting fucked over.
Also, as a bonus, I'm surprised that my current one works on my 3DS, having updated it before and all, which is very convenient considering my DSi recently died.

Only piece of advice that I've got for OP is that you make sure you download your ROM files from reputable sources, or your card's gonna get fucked over.
>>
>>28030538
Would you say the R4i Gold is suitable for a DSi XL? Or are there better cards out there? Do you think it would be suitable to use for mainly Pokemon ROM hacks, cheat codes and trading between actual genuine DS Pokemon games? I ask because I want to use the flashcart to cheat in some event items and other shit and trade them between my other Pokemon games, and also just to play any DS game I want for fun, as well as ROM hacks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.