[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fixed the Meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1368358761045.jpg (97KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1368358761045.jpg
97KB, 1058x705px
>Pokemon now have six move slots (not including Z moves)
>Usable EVs are increased to 2046 as is the limit on each stat to 1023
>Egg groups now also function as a totally separate type with their own effectiveness and STAB that is calculated independently
>Pokemon can be leveled up to level 255
>Stats can now be four digits instead of just three
>HP altering natures introduced
>Pokemon now have two, non overlapping natures
>Triple typed Pokemon now exist
>Primary, Secondary and Tertiary STAB now exist, with Primary STAB being a 2x multiplier, Secondary STAB being a 1.75x multiplier and Tertiary STAB being a 1.5x multiplier
>Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary weaknesses/resistances also exist in a similar manner to the STABs
>Monotypes now have a unique MonoSTAB that is a 3x multiplier
>Moves can now have multiple STABs applied to them
>Crits now do triple damage
>IV range is increased to 0-127
>PV (Personality Value) now also has a small effect on Stats but differently from IVs or EVs
>Speed now only increases the likelihood of attacking, instead of guaranteeing it. e.g. if x Pokemon has twice as much Speed as y Pokemon, x is twice as likely to attack first, but y could still attack first, in percentages this scenario would be about 66%-33%, so in essence there is always a 'speed tie' in the sense that attacking first is not guaranteed in the same priority bracket
>battles are now autoleveled to 10 in Flat rules
>Fog is now a legitimate weather condition that is permanently on the field once introduced and can only be removed with Defog
>Weight is now factors into physical damage with the damage increase/reduction being determined by how much the weight of the Pokemon differ, of which the calculation is separately calculated then stacked on top of the normal damage calculation
>The total amount of Stat multipliers allowed in battler are now doubled from the stage multipliers of -6 to +6 to -12 to +12
>Amie Boosts now apply online
>There is now a dodge mechanic
>>
>>28021557
>Pokemon now have six move slots (not including Z moves)
awful
>Usable EVs are increased to 2046 as is the limit on each stat to 1023
why?
>Egg groups now also function as a totally separate type with their own effectiveness and STAB that is calculated independently
holy shit, this is awful
>Pokemon can be leveled up to level 255
what's the point? why 255?
>Stats can now be four digits instead of just three
why?
>>
File: 1471994372095.gif (814KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1471994372095.gif
814KB, 500x309px
>>28021557
Looks like I get to use my new reaction image sooner than I thought
>>
>Monotypes now have a unique MonoSTAB that is a 3x multiplier
I kinda can get behind this one. Maybe change it to 2x. It'll make it fair-ish to single type mon.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>28021608
Because I can, also it should be obvious why I made 255 the limit.
>>
File: 1471803537498.jpg (83KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
1471803537498.jpg
83KB, 600x371px
Christ this is utter cancer
>>
>>28021557
>6 moves
That is unnecessary.
>Egg group STAB
stupid.
>level 255
why 255? 100 is just fine.
>Two natures.
That sound like a personality disorder.
>3 types and PV.
Too complicated.
>Speed change.
Really fucking dumb.

Overall is just a bunch of nonsense ideas. 1/10.
>>
>Digimon learn 6 moves
>Digimon battles are often upwards of 18 minutes unless one opponent is completely outclassed
>>
File: detective pikachu.jpg (14KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
detective pikachu.jpg
14KB, 620x420px
Why do you think all of this should be in?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.