[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dobI fix my team VP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-08-23 21.33.16.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-23 21.33.16.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>
File: tmp_26854-8e8277432262.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26854-8e8277432262.png
8KB, 509x619px
Why do I fuck everything up
>>
Where in the game are you currently?
>>
>>28021267
Stop wasting Exp on your HM slave
Catch literally any water type, Surf/Ice Beam is 2gud
>>
Drop Haunter unless you can evolve him. Drop Pidgeot for a later game flying type when you can, like Aerodactyl.
Grab your game's fire type, Growlithe or Vulpix.
For a water type, your options aren't limited. Gyarados, Tentacruel, Poliwrath, Starmie, Lapras, the list goes on.
If you're willing to move the Raticate for a 6th member, I'd recommend a Psychic or Fighting type. Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan or Jynx/Mr Mime/Drowzee.
>>
>>28021348
FR
>>28021375
I'm going to replace him with Krabby
>>
>>28021379

Going to visit some family in the country who have my old gba so I plan on evolving her soon. I also was going to replace pidgeot for aerodactyl, I don't think I'll use a psychic type, I want to use a poliwrath tbqh
>>
>>28021409
I mean in which part of the game, how many badges you have etc.
>>
>>28021616
Omw to Sabrina
>>
Replace Pidgeot with Dodrio, it's the superior Normal/Flying. Aerodactyl is a solid replacement too but you'll have to grind because you get it at Level 5.

You have two Pokemon weak to Psychic, so either get a Psychic type of your own or replace Raichu with Magneton. I'd recommend Jynx since you're playing FireRed.

Get rid of Haunter if you're not going to evolve it.
>>
>>28021267
Dugtrio and Primeape are really good if you ask me
>>
>>28021686
I one-shotted most of her mons because I had a slighty overleveled Persian with Shadow Ball (that was Nuzlocke, so I didn't want to risk).
>>
Okay, I'll post my team before e4

Venesaur
Raichu
Haunter (it's modest)
Poliwrath
Aerodactyl

Now I don't know my 6th mon
>>
>>28021267
First off evolve Haunter, seeing how you have it means you don't need a psychic type. Next get either a fire or water type for now, seeing how you said you're on your way to Sabrina you wouldnt need the fire type as you passed Erica so water might be batter as Blaine will be coming up. You can always box your hm slave and withdraw it if you plan on going to an area that uses whatever hms you got on it.
>>
>>28021877
I have an adament arcanine boxed. It's level 23.
>>
>>28021915
Adamant is a good nature for an offensive Arcanine, The only thing is it doesn't learn any moves leveling up unless it was a Glowlithe durring gen 3, only lvl up move it will learn is extreme speed. you can use tms on it though but they arent reusable in gen 3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.