[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Take On Kyurem Complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (123KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 900x627px
Kyurem Complete
"The Infinite Grey Pokemon"
Ability - Truth And Ideals: When low on health, Kyurem Complete becomes normal Kyurem and Zekrom and Reshirahm become "sidekicks" like how Totem Pokemon can have "Sidekicks"
Special Moves - Mega Aura: A mist that appears for 5 turns. Any Pokemon that can Mega Evolve regardless of they have a stone or not, on Kyurem's team can Mega Evolve. Can't be used the same time as Suppression Aura. Suppression Aura: A mist for 5 turns that prevents opponents from Mega Evolving
Backstory: Kyurem Complete came from a meteor in space which is why the Giant Chasm is there. Pieces of the meteor scattered all around the world. These meteors are the "Pure Form" of Mega Evolutions before they where irradiated by Xerneas/Yveltal. So basically Kyurem Complete is the ultimate Mega Evolution Pokemon which makes sense since Colress in Black/White 2 was all over trying to find the "full potential" of Pokemon
>>
>That ability
>Those moves

OC/10
>>
Kyurem complete is Zygarde 100%
>>
Always liked this one
>>
>>28019541
it's shit/10
>>
>>28019827
>Steel
> this ugly as fuck design
>a defensive ability on a Pokemon known for being able to devour humans and freeze continents
kys
>>
>>28019541
lol you just copied that leak here from yesterday which stated exactly this
>>
>>28019827

This one is pretty bad. Too much Zekrom and Kyurem (who arguably shouldn't be represented at all).
>>
>>28019541
>super-uber that splits into three ubers when you hurt it
seems fair
>>
>>28019966
What leak? Can I have more information? It was probably fake, especially since I don't think they're going to tackle the Original Dragon right now, but I'm curious anyway.
>>
You made this two years ago. Why are you posting it now?
>>
>>28019541
I'd much rather it work like Primals did to be honest.
>Dark and Light stone (Reshiram and Zekrom) get fused together to some Taijitu stone
>regular Kyurem holding said item temporarily becomes Origin Kyurem or whatever in battle
>at level 100 base Kyurem learns some turbo Tri Attack like Elemental Wrath or some shit while black and white learn Tri Attack
>Glaciate gets buffed to 90 or 100 power
>Dragon/Normal
>Ability adds Fire and Electric type to any Ice type move similarly to how Flying Press is a fighting/flying type move
That's just what I'd like to see anyways. It sounds like a clusterfuck to figure out what a Ice/Electric/Fire type move is effective against but it seems fun too.
>>
Ultimate Kyurem
Dragon/Normal (All 3 of Tao trio learns hyper voice at an absurdly high level, so it must be one of their important moves)
800 BST (highest in the game, slightly better than Mewtwo-X and Mega Fug, it is the fusion of 3 legends, after all)
125 HP
170 Atk
120 def
170 SpA
120 SpD
95 Spe
I looked at all the Kyurem forms, Reshiram, and Zekrom, looked at the stats, and chose the highest one out of the bunch ot get these stats. Kyurem's HP and Black's offense, White's Defense, Reshiram and Zekrom's Defenses, Kyurem's speed.

Signature move- Tao Tri-Attack
Normal, Special, 100BP, 100% Acc
30% chance to burn, 30% chance to freeze, 30% chance to paralyze.
Signature move is a souped up Tri-Attack that can either paralyze like Zekrom, Burn like Reshiram, or freeze like Kyurem.
>>
>>28019541
>>28019827
I always pictured it as looking more like its own unique thing rather than an obvious fusion of the three
>>
>>28019827
Best one, glad it has a unique type
>>
you're all stupid

The "original dragon" should have its own name, not some hodgepodge name of the other three.

It's design should also be simple as fuck with a greyscale color scheme and green eyes (Zekrom has red eyes and Resh has blue). The design should be somewhat reminiscent of Kyurem since Kyurem is supposed to be its shell, but they can't be too similar either. Think Shedinja/Ninjask (Kyurem being Shedinja).

Not sure about the typing. Maybe pure Dragon with its ability giving a STAB to Fire, Ice, and Eectric attacks or something.
>>
>>28020412
Dialga is Dragon/Steel.
>>
>>28020519
Make it Normal for STAB Tri-Attack. It was made for Tri-Attack, since the three dragons that went into it are the three types in Tri-Attack.
>>
>>28020781
Normal typing is pretty lame but it would be cool if it and Arceus were the 2 canonically strongest pokemon and they were both Normal type

then from here on out, all the canon strongest pokemon were normal type, and it symbolized how boring Normal type pokemon with no real advantages can be the best of all

At first I didn't want Normal / Dragon Original Dragon but if they went that route with it I think I'd be fine. Give it Draco Meteor / Extremespeed / SD / some Signature move (like a Normal type move that is Super Effective on Fairies)
>>
>>28019966
I'm OP. I'm also the OP of that one fake leak

>>28020180
It said a few things which I'll point out here...
Starters have Morning/Midday (M/F)/ Night evolutions

Solgaleo and Lunala aren't the true Sun/Moon legends

You use a Mega Z Stone when breeding 2 Pokemon for them to have the "Z-Gene" letting them Synchro (Zvolution)
>>
>>28020519
I honestly think it should be Dragon/Fire/Electric.

Give it levitate so it loses it's x4 weakness to ground with a BST of 800.

I don't think it's naturally an ice type, I think that's just cause Kyuurem is a "cold dead husk" and it'll lose the ice type on fully reviving.
>>
>>28021199
I agree on Kyurem's icy characteristics. Even though they are kept when it fuses with one of the two other dragons, it's fair to assume that they aren't respresentative of how it was when it was a part of the Original Dragon. Don't forget that the ice on its wings breaks off when it fuses with Zekrom/Reshiram during that cutscene in Black 2/White 2. It also has less ice elements as Black Kyurem/White Kyurem.

Being triple type would make it more unique, and it would offer something that wouldn't be possible in Generation V. Besides, Game Freak's probably going to do it someday (maybe this generation with something like Marshadow).
>>
>>28021199
Agree with losing ice type when fully reviving.
>>
>>28019541
>tao dragons
>split from one original dragon
>in unova, land of everything but the kitchen sink

lmao what the fuck were they thinking

Literally worse than Arceus
>>
>>28021048
Complete Kyurem and Primal Arceus being at the same level of God beings would be cool and make sense. One being the Tao symbol of Asian religion, the other being the creator symbol of Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>28019541
>make a new Legendary Pokemon
Right, so if I was GameFreak:

>typing
Dragon/Psychic
>Ability
Pressure
HA: None.
>>
>>28019541
>people still dont think it would be a two headed dragon
>>
>>28021199
>>28021724
>>28021898

it should be dragon/dragon
>>
>>28020595
I meant not the same type as Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.