[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 14322484546424.jpg (24KB, 350x546px) Image search: [Google]
14322484546424.jpg
24KB, 350x546px
What went wrong
>>
>>28018877
nothing, they're perfect
>>
>>28018877
Limited movepool and shit stats.
>>
>>28018877
Flower gimmick isn't integral enough to its design. It looks like it's just wearing it.
>>
>>28018877
Stats and movepool. What were they thinking.
>>
>>28018877
Nothing, Meganium is adorable.
>>
I personally think Meganium @ Light Clay is wonderful. No one likes it and it incites rage by refusing to die in one hit no matter what.
>>
>>28018877
>Feraligatr gets Sheer Force
>Typhosion gegts Flash Fire
>Meganium get leaf guard
>Fucking leaf guard

Can't even learn sleep powder, grass type is garbage without a second typing and status moves, I have no idea what they were thinking.
>>
>>28018877
let's see here
>boring typing
>stats turn it primarily into a punching bag
>movepool sucks ass
>picking it specifically in Gen 2 cripples you
>other two starters are more useful in every fucking way
>>
>>28018877
MISTERRRRR STAKE
>>
A lot of things, but at least it's super cute. ( And playable in-game even if the two others are more... useful. )
>>
>>28018877
Lack of movements and stats.
But design wise it's probably the gen with the nicest looking starters.
>>
>>28019023
Every Pokemon is playable in-game. Some are just shittier than others.
>>
They should have gave it the Fairy Type. I alway Run Bold/Calm, Dual Screens, Toxic and Synthesis. I love Toxic Stalling.
I love Meganium but it really needs more viability.
>>
>>28019046
My Corsola is a testament to that being wrong as fuck.
>>
>>28019086
I didn't say they'd be good or that you'd succeed with them :^)

People beat the game with Sunkern and Magikarp anyway.
>>
>>28018877
man look like a bunchie
>>
File: Ty.gif (580KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Ty.gif
580KB, 500x309px
Typhlosion is just as bad now too because of his lack of moves that actually make use of his special attack

I feel like Gamefreak has completely ignored the Johto starters even with the odd event. Feraligatr got lucky the obvious HA to give him actually made him useful but GF even gives him moves too.
>>
They made a support Pokemon with garbage support moves

Everything it does can be done better by somebody else

Aromatherapy is good I guess
>>
>>28018877
you think YOUR pokemon sucks?
Check my fav Delcatty then come back and say your pokemon sucks.

>>28018895
>shit stats
100 def/spdef
80 hp

there are pokemon with much worse stats that are UU-OU. STFU
>>
>>28019136
Earth Power would help. Feraligatr did luck out though, yeah fuck yes, I love Gatr
>>
>>28019185
I'm sorry for you anon
>>
>>28018895
>shit stats

its stats are actually good for such an old pokemon.
the movepool and ability is the problem, not it's stats

>Amoonguss
>Azumarill
>Bisharp
>Chansey
>Breloom
>CLEFABLE
>Klefki

they all have, like you would say "shit-stats" but are they bad? NO, because of great abilities and movepools.

Clefable alone is the only SS-tier pokemon in OU, check it's stats, Meganium has better stats.
>>
>>28019261
Don't forget typing. Mono-grass isn't a good typing.
>>
>>28018877
>Aromatherapy
>Recover
>Knock Off
>Ability: Natural Cure

There you go, it's good now
>>
>>28019277
it's not perfect, but also not that bad, look and Tangrowth
>>
>>28019136

Typhlosion is good as the fastest Eruption User, and strongest when you take into account that Primal and Mega camerupt are slow as fuck and will get hit before using it but even then his coverage sucks
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.