[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick 3 you like, and 3 you dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Pick 3 you like, and 3 you dislike
>>
>>28017056
Dislike BUFFACHU, Banette evo and that normal type after Breloom. I'll give the Dunsparce evo a pass because it's not "Muh dragon fairy type"

Like Masterball Electrode evo, and the Weezing and Arbok evos. None of the fakemon are all that remarkable honestly besides the fake evos, I don't know.
>>
The skeleton water starter thing mainly for it's type
Weezing's evolution
And Hypno's evolution
>>
File: asrielhi.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
asrielhi.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>28017056
>mfw that evo for mawile
is it seriously just mawile but flipped to back sprite?
also more evos for older pokemon here and there. and let's not forget about the fake that looks like fucking chaos from Sonic games.
>>
I like the Dark/Steel Goat
The Dark/Fire Cat
and the Froslass + Gardevoir fusion

I also like the Water/Poison and Fire/Steel starters. I dislike every evo for an official Pokemon though.
>>
>>28017056
The Mawile, Sandslash and Banette evo are a bit much.

The racoon is pretty cool, the Fire/Dark cat that looks like an Eeveelution is nice.
Ledian evo is perfect.
Everything else is pretty cool.

Aren't a lot of these from Altair(?)
I remember being disappointed in that rhino and centipede's evos a bit.
>>
What the hell are ... Carnivine and Sableye evos?
>>
File: jawile.png (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
jawile.png
1KB, 64x64px
>>28017172
The evo is better next update
>>
>>28017056
You're probably gonna need the final, updated one.

Anyway:
Like: the Bug/Ice Butterfly, the kappa and the Absol evolution
Dislike: Mawile and Arbok's evolution, Ledian's evolution (it's literally a Digimon, which is what I can say for the majority of the second half of the dex).
>>
>>28017203
They're from Altair/Sirius's sequel's sequels, Procyon/Deneb.
>>
>>28017209
Carnevin's decent. Sableye literally turned into a Graboid without the beak.
>>
>>28017230
Why aren't there any gen VI mons or evolutions for gen V mons?
>>
>>28017056

I like that Wheezing evolution (which should totally be called Gasping). I don't like the Arbok one though. Looks dumb.

What's that lame star guy? What a waste of a potentially neat design; a fairy Pokemon with a star cape and holding a star.

The grimer copy doesn't look bad, but it's still boring and unoriginal.

Otherwise I also like the normal raccoon type, and that dark goat.
>>
>>28017512
No idea. Apparently old mons stopped being added. I'm not sure for the sequels however. Does anyone have the dexes for those ?
>>
File: Hypno evo.png (7KB, 230x281px)
Hypno evo.png
7KB, 230x281px
>>28017056
I don't care enough to make a full list but I actually really love kabuki sandman Hypno here
>>
>>28017727
>>28017512

This dex data was collected from the most recent patch of the game from August 2012, which also was when the game had a 3-year hiatus. Progress only stated up again mid-2015. This is Vega's sequels, Procyon/Deneb.
>>
>>28017905
Oh so this is meant for the sequels, cause I was wondering what was up with all the new pokemon in this dex.
>>
>>28017056
like:
>the fighting racoon
>Scarmory evo
>the bug under Shuppet

dislike:
>the pikachu line
>the water starter line
>the grass thing before Cryogonal
>>
>>28017831
I think it might be a djinn, which is pretty cool but makes me wonder why it's still pure Psychic. It looks more like a Psychic/Ground type to me.
>>
>>28017056
Wait what? The water starter is an actual fish, but it ends up being a skeleton?
>>
Like the flamingo, the eagle that evolves from the eggy thing and the green moth next to the blue blob with yellow eyes.

Dislike Golem.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.