[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a leak thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CqVE517WcAAZ_G_.jpg (70KB, 584x827px) Image search: [Google]
CqVE517WcAAZ_G_.jpg
70KB, 584x827px
I don't work at game freak, so I don't have any insider S/M info. Instead, I wanna see /vp/'s ideas for nice quality of life changes for gen VII.

Some confirmed examples so far:
>IVs can, for the first time, be changed
>Type chart built into the battle menu
>Pokemon Ride seems as though it will replace the need for HMs

What I want:
>You can release legendaries to get them to respawn at the original location to reset natures, IVs, and shiny value in case you want to build that legendary a different way
>>
>>28016793
I want more shitmons to get the lopunny/beedrill treatment and get a sweet mega
>>
>>28016793
You can use any music or environment in online battles.
>>
>>28016793

Pokemon ride IS replacing HM's

The real question is when your allowed to call these Pokemon

Especially since there isnt a clear difference between Lapras and Sharpedo

Atleast wirh Taurus and Mudsdale, one can run fast and break rocks while the other can go through ridges and rocky areas
>>
Megas for the Johto starters
exp share gets nerfed a bit
Super training gets buffed to where you can do a balloon battle that gives a flat 32 EVs to save time and double up punching bags are more common
>>
>>28016909

This. I buy Pokémon games to play fucking Pokémon, not balloon battle simulator 2.25141
>>
>>28016909
>>28016967
What about vitamins being slightly cheaper plus removing the 100 EV limit so you can just buy 25 carbos and super train once?
>>
>>28017004

That sounds good too. Anything that reduces the number of balloon fights would be a welcome change.
>>
>>28017031

Or perhaps balloon fights and training bags could grant multipliers for EV gains, making them optional but useful for saving money on vitamins.
>>
EXP share should be handled like in gen 1 where you can only get it if you have filled out a certain number of podedex entries
>>
>>28016821
This, I recently discovered mega Beedrill and it's changed my life
>>
File: tumblr_neshbjFNI11tvr41fo1_1280.jpg (111KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neshbjFNI11tvr41fo1_1280.jpg
111KB, 580x580px
>>28017366
Second Best mega in the whole game, its design is great and plays like a beast, its such a shame it suffers from 4-moveslot syndrome and the horrible necessity to run protect.
>>
Gen 2 & 4 Starter & shitmon Megas
Solid competitive balance in the Alola dex
Breedable legendaries
>>
File: Wha.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wha.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>28017501
>breedable legendaries
For what reason, now that we have hyper training there's nothing breeding will give other than "egg moves" for legendaries, something I doubt would be usefull. is the purpouse of this lewd, anon?
>>
>>28017053
Or just do horde battles and be done with it in 5 minutes.
>>
I would like the final battle to be a battle royale match between You, Hau, Lillie and Guzma

Except unlike regular battle royale rules, it ends when all opposing Pokemon are down instead of just 1 trainers
>>
>>28016887
In the trailer, it looked like sharpedo was breaking rocks as well.
>>
Gamefreak should add a conversation systeme, where you can talk to the npc and it have a influence on what happen next in your adventure, with different way of doing the story, and having the option to join the evil team
>>
Lots of new synchro evos so that I can feel a closer bond with my pokemon. Hoping for synchros with less popular pokemon too like Rapidash
>>
>>28018774
Hopefully if synchros are introduced they will be with Z-stones. I'd hate for there to be 3 gimmicks to beat in every team: the mega, the synchro and the nuker (the one with the Z-move)
>>
Higher shiny encounter rate with a second, rarer shiny coloration. I also want the shitty shinnies to be changed(eg ugly green gen 1&2 mons, Gible line).
>>
>>28017563
>Not wanting to breed Shaymin with Regigigas

And you call yourself a fan of pokemon.
>>
>>28019921
Is this a meme? why those two very specific pokemon? I really don't understand what's the point, unless you just want to have legendary babies for the sake of having legendary babies.
>>
>>28016793
Challenge mode at the start of the game just to give experienced player the option.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.