[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>>
>>28014761
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A GIANT GAP IN THE NEXT DIMENSION TRANSLATIONS
>>
>Saint Seiya
Every has either 6 mega fugs or 6 100% forme Zygardes

Some jobbers have 6 primal groudons.
>>
>>28015677
Who's the jobber? Ikki?
>>
>>28015749
>Ikki
>jobbing
He literally can't lose, he always finds a way to at least tie with the opponent.
>>
>>28015792
I don't know much about this franchise I just remember the guy sacrificing himself for his brother or some shit. And he's fire type, it's the only connection I saw with P Groudon.
>>
>>28015907
They all use the most OP mons because Saint Seiya is only really trumped in power levels by Demonbane.

Demonbane would get like primal Arceus with a 1500BST
>>
Anything else besides legendarios lol? I'm making trainercards for all the Gold saints and other characters but wanted to reserve the legendaries for the gods.
>>
>>28015936
That's funny but is there a character that could defeat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>28015907
Ikki is the phoenix saint and he is immortal.
Immortal in that he can be killed, but after a while, apparently 24 hours, he returns to life.
And everytime he is back from the dead he is noticeably stronger than when he died, and this can go on indefinitely.

If the anime is canon the only way he really dies forever is of old age, but if he's murdered or killed by externalities, even diseases, he will return.

Almost every saint is OP in a way, there's a guy that can send his opponents to another dimension, there's a gold saint that can cut through literally anything using his arm like a sword and one of them can call upon a meteor with telekinesis.
But since they all have some kind of absurd power it evens out.
>>
>>28016508
Ikki seems like his powers are fit for an extreme masochist.
btw how does the dragon dude ranks in SS? He was my favorite
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING REPRINT
>>
>>28016587
He got a kid and settled down with his girlfriend. Then Hyoga comes in and tells him to fuck off. Then he fucks his master.
>>
>>28016480
Kaguya, no contest
>>
>>28016656
sounds like he won the Saint Seya. I was afraid he would be the Yamcha of the show

also lol his master was a purple Yoda. they weren't even hidding it. best character by far.
>>
BRING BACK LC
>>
>>28016714
All the protagonists are op in that show, the only yamchas are the secondary bronze saints.
>>
File: 1465075137639.jpg (104KB, 539x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465075137639.jpg
104KB, 539x380px
>>28014761
>>
>>28017199
Andromeda is the closest to Yamcha
>>
>>28016799
TRANSLATE THE REST OF GAIDEN
>>
>>28017989
He becomes the next Virgo saint tho, so that's something.
>>
SAINT SEYIA UNIDOS POR SUA FORCA
>>
https://youtu.be/GpxrsEAIMT4
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.