[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (128KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
128KB, 400x379px
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
>>
They'll definitely be giving something out, though. Probably related to that flower/cross/whatever design that they all have. I could see you receiving emblems that fit into that design.
>>
>>28013408
It's the Z Crystals, there is proof, it's just they haven't announced it yet. It'd take me a while to find it again, though, since the second one, I think I'm the only one that noticed it.
>>
>>28013457

Well they may give out the Z Crystals (that sounds reasonable even independent of any proof/leaks), but I'd expect there to be some kind of badge/emblem/whatever also.
>>
>>28013373
Have you noted that green Minior pendant? We only know a purple Minior, with a brown shell. Interesting detail ...
>>
>>28013506

Actually it looks like a berry to me. Based on what we can see of it, maybe a Salac berry?
>>
>>28013506
The japanese trailer shows a green minior
>>
>>28013546
>Salac Berry
Maybe. But I the official page states that Minior may appear in different colors. So that's no real secret anymore.
>>
>>28013739

I know, it just doesn't really look a Minior to me. The color of the spikes should be white, not the same color as the rest of it.
>>
>>28013739
Sorry, I was too slow. Captcha ...
>>
>>28013762
Yes, this is clearly a Salac Berry. It also fits into the Speed theme like Electrode.
>>
>>28013373
I really love that Pikachu tie. I need this.
>>
>>28013506
>We only know a purple Minior, with a brown shell. Interesting detail ...
What? We've known about the differently coloured Minior for as long as we've known about Minior itself.
>>
>>28013373
>>28013506
>>28013546
>>28013785
i hadn't really looked at his keychains before, I like that his little pikachu figure is his 3rd keychain
>>
>>28014152
the figure is for the projected keyboard he is using
>>
>>28014152
This Pikachu figurine is actually a virtual keyboard (projector with camera)
>>
>>28014347
Again you were faster.
>>
>>28014375
nigga i just got here
>>
>>28014375
I mean "you" in the plural
>>
>>28014437
kay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.