[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Information for AUGUST 23 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (171KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1024x576px
New information regarding Sun and Moon. This will serve as my final leak until the official release of the games, following the leaks made from July.

>A minigame in your Rotomdex allows you to scan megastones in caves, underwater temples and jungles.
>There are a total of 33 Alola forms, here as follows:
•Meowth - Dark
•Persian - Dark/Psychic
•Bellsprout line - Grass/Electric
•Vulpix line - Ice/Fairy
•Sandshrew line - Ice/Steel
• Abra line - Fighting
• Growlithe line - Water
• Zubat line - Dark/Ghost
• Raichu - Electric/Psychic
• Nidoran (M/F) line - Poison/Fighting
• Doduo line - Flying/Fighting
• Snorlax - Normal/Fighting
• Marowak - Fire/Ghost
• Jynx - Grass/Psychic
• Exeggutor - Grass/Dragon
• Dratini line - Water/Dragon
>A character from Kanto returns as a Kahuna
>You will be the first Island Challenge Champion. The last island challenge is to capture Solgaleo/Lunaala (which are also the last Totem Pokèmon of the game)
>Emma's (from XY) real name is Protea, daughter of a wealthy family in Alola. She plays an important role post-game along with Lillie and the appearance of Team Flare and Malva.
>Minior has two evolutions (Fire/Flying, Ice/Flying) which can fuse into an Ice/Fire by using a special shard
>Grass/flying legendary bird, bears resemblance to a peacock
>Marshadow is a gigantic whale that lives at the most bottom trench of Alola, says to come up and jump over the entire region to bestow blessings or destruction to its worshippers. It's primary Psychic type and adds a secondary type, depending on the jewel it wears.
>Man-made island is the PWT, acts as the Pokèmon League of the game and is accessible postgame through S.S. Anne.
>Navel Rock and Faraway Island returns through S.S. anne
>AZ Floette is the first event encoded to be released to Sun and Moon. Said to reside in a special tree in Alola while it waited for its trainer, evolves into Florges with a very strikingly different aesthetic if brought to that tree.
>>
File: you.png (8KB, 569x142px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
8KB, 569x142px
>>28010977
>>
>>28010977
>It's primary Psychic type and adds a secondary type, depending on the jewel it wears.
>Implying GF will make a legendary that blatantly better than Arceus in every way.
>>
can you guys stop naming pokemon that have been shown in trailers in vanilla mode as having alola forms, jesus
>>
>Dark/Ghost zubat

Fucking sign me up.

Plus an electric victribell? Heck to the yes.

I find it hard to believe that there is only one fairytype though..
>>
/vp/ leaks for August 23:
OP, once again, was a faggot.
>>
>>28011029
It's BST will definitely be less than Arceus'.
>>
Alolan Vulpix is pure Ice.
>>
>Zubat line
>Dratini line
We already know that these pokemon specifically inhabit Alola in their original form, stop fucking your fakes up by adding them. Plus Crobat would suddenly get an Alola form breaking the gen 1 pattern.
>>
>>28010977
>You will be the first ever Alolan Champion.
Fake.

>The last island challenge is to capture Solgaleo/Lunaala, which are also the Totem Pokémon.
Fake as fucking shit. Why the fuck would this ever be a thing? Why would humans do this to Legendary Pokémon? Especially ones that are sacred and venerated as their protectors and have been known of since ancient times? Why reduce the Box Mascots to something so demeaning as "They're just two random Pokémon you have to catch to beat some random-ass challenge that has no effect on the story".

>Eternal Floette evolving.
Just kill yourself already with your stupid fanfic bullshit.
>>
>AZ floette first event

Except Magearna is.
>>
>>28011034
>what is Meowth
>>
A lot of this is piggybacking on old leaks. The only new stuff is

>rotomdex minigame
>some of the alola forms, but some are also piggybacks
>grass/flying bird
>Marshadow being a whale and not a dolphin
>AZ Flottete

I'm going to laugh when fighting Abra gets deconfirmed and it btfos half of the leaks.
>>
>>28011164 (You)
>>
>>28011164
>what is a pet in the overworld and not a wild encounter of any type
>>
>>28011164
the only meowth shown before the alolan reveal is the one you and your mother brought to Alola when you moved there. Not a native meowth.
>>
>>28011124
Well, from a story standpoint, it would make sense to have to show yourself equal partner to the protector of the islands, fighting and capturing it and then traversing the land to stop calamity. That said, likely all just bullshit

>>28011086
They keep saying the line, and Alola ninetails is ice/fairy
>>
For those that want it, here is a image of the OP's text.

>>28011182
>A lot of this is piggybacking on old leaks. The only new stuff is
>Marshadow being a whale and not a dolphin

Actually, I remember seeing one that also stated that Marshadow is a whale. What is unique to this leak about Marshadow is this part, "says to come up and jump over the entire region to bestow blessings or destruction to its worshippers. [...] and adds a secondary type, depending on the jewel it wears"
>>
File: August 23 Leaks.png (57KB, 1349x597px) Image search: [Google]
August 23 Leaks.png
57KB, 1349x597px
>>28011452
Forgot the image.
>>
>>28011124
>"They're just two random Pokémon you have to catch to beat some random-ass challenge that has no effect on the story"
So like Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-oh?
>>
>>28011182
Seriously, anyone who has informed even in the slightest would know the "Real leak" leak was made from multiple sources, so it's no stretch of imagination if half of what's in that leak could be fake.
>>
>>28011452
>>28011467
fuck off OP
>>
Who'd the Kanto kahuna be? Erika?
>>
While I'd like it to be true, I think Jynx is what casts some doubts
I dont think GF will ever touch Jynx again
>>
>if i put real/confirmed info along with my fake leaks, it'll look legit!
>>
Fire/Ice Minior fusion would be fucking awesome. A cross between a shooting star and comet...just, awesome.

I know this leak is most likely fake, but fuck, just give me Fire/Ice Minior please, GF.
>>
>>28011452
>>28011467
Do you ever sleep or do you just constantly lurk /vp/ for fakes to screenshot
>>
>>28011673
>He doesnt snapshot every leak, fake or not
>>
>>28011601
But they did touch Raichu, didn't they?
>>
>>28011198
>>28011260
So? The battles in the trailers are scripted, they can put whatever Pokemon they want in there.
>>
>>28011916
Forescuatro?
>>
I've seen a similar leak of that grass/flying bird in Youtube before. They said it could be the 4th member to the legendary birds. Hope it's real
>>
>>28011673
I do this all the time, made a special folder for /vp/ during its leak season. Predictions do come true and shouldn't be taken for legit leaker but it's something for fun, anyway.
>>
>>28010977
> Vulpix line - Ice/Fairy
> When Vulpix is Ice
>>
That legendary bird has to be real. I saw it thrice in leaks now....
>>
missed out the flying type Diglett/dugtrio

leak invalidated
>>
>>28012031
links to leaks?
>>
The returning Kanto person is Agatha I read it in Pokejungle
>>
>>28012031
>two people copied another fake leak
>i-it must be real, guys!
>>
>>28012062
Idk if I can still get it bc most likely they're archived now but I've seen it twice here and once in Pokejungle. I'll look for the jungle one
>>
Any news about Greninja OP??
>>
>>28011123
To be fair, Pikachu and Cubone also inhabit the islands in their regular forms.
>>
Is anyone gonna talk about Emma and TEAAM FLARE?!??????! I want to believe so bad.
>>
>>28012132
they don't have Alolan forms. Only their evolutions do. If they had alolan forms they would have shown them just like they showed Vulpix/Ninetales ans Sandshrew/Sandslash at the same time.
>>
>>28012205
Protea is a native Hawaiian flower. Hmm....
>>
File: 1470033506191.jpg (145KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470033506191.jpg
145KB, 640x480px
>>
Snorlax and Zubat has already been shown in their original form...
>>
File: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>>28010977
>mfw no grass/fire oddish in sight
>>
>>28012205
I know right. XY post game was only the redeeming quality of Team Flare. Damn, those documents in their lair about experimenting on street children and turning them into strong trainer were creepy. Flare coming back and fighting Emma again would actually be interesting.
>>
>no Dark raticate
>>
Are there going to be new normal evolutions for past Pokes?
>>
>>28012259
Wait, Emma's name in japanese is Protea ?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 412x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 412x356px
So apparently this is a Protea. It's a flower... a FUCKING flower. What is it with Gen 7 and flowers????
>>
>>28012391
No her Japanese name is Matiere.
>>
>>28012391
Emma's Jap name is Matiere
>>
>>28012391
It was Machieru something
>>
>Protea
>Protean

Emma is a greninja confirmed
>>
FUCK OFF TEASING ME WITH DRAGONITE FORM
>>
>>28012412
Looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>28012456
Ash Greninja isn't in S&M instead we get Emma Greninja
>>
>>28012421
>>28012433
>>28012439
Thanks everyone.
>>
By far the most believable leak I've come acrossed with. At least OP is creative. Good job
>>
WHERE IS THE POST GAME WITH THESE LEAKS

NOWHERE
>>
>Team Flare and Malva

So Malva took Lysandre's position now? I can already imagine the scenes of Guzma and Malva insulting each other desu lol
>>
Maxx from Youtube covered the Grass/Flying one and the name is Parcuatro(?) and the malshadow too.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
Oh, one more thing!

>Another new minigame involving the horse Pokemon, Mudsdale. You can compete with others to see who can jack it off the fastest.
>>
>>28011124
>>28011182
>>28012406
>>28012788
keep the denial, retards
screencap this
>>
You know, being neutral on these leaks is pretty convenient. If it turns out to be turn, you can laugh at delusionfags and if it's true, then laugh at denialfags.
>>
>>28013311
>turns out be turn
I'm laughing already.
>>
>>28012600
"Postgame isn't played by 12 yr olds and moms so we went ahead and removed that."
>>
>>28012894
(You)
>>
>>28013311
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
How can you be the first island challi champ if it has already been stated that this is a right of passage alolan kids do? Also we saw plain form zubat as a Pokemon owned by grunts.

This, like most leak threads, is fake. Next time you feel like making up leaks for attention, maybe check for inconsistency first
>>
File: 20160823_140648-1.jpg (535KB, 1811x2761px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_140648-1.jpg
535KB, 1811x2761px
Guys you may not believe but i got some fresh out of the over auti i mean leaks for yall. First heres my finger for legitimacy. Now for leaks

Fire/dark starer aint real, look at finger for validation of thos claim. Is gonna be fire/ground cheeta/tiger thing with rocks behind its legs

Water mermaid is real but is water/ psychic, again look at finger for validation

Owl archer is real but is not grass/flying. Is grass/electric and signature is a dual type attack arrow, finger for validation.

Rock pupper does no evolve into a wearwolf but to a huge "wearwolf" on 4 legs, rock/ground.

Tapu Kiko is a Fairy/Normal with piffy cheecks.

That's all
>>
>>28013823
Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>28013823
I was going to call bullshit on you, but you did post the finger so I guess you're somewhat credible
>>
>>28011123
>implying GF can't generate battles with whatever mons they want
>implying they wouldn't
>>
>>28014219
>missing the joke

Literelly underage trying to fit in. Go kill yourself
>>
File: 1471648712487.jpg (55KB, 722x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471648712487.jpg
55KB, 722x481px
>>28013823
>this whole post
>finger for credibility

it accurelly sums up all the fake leakers
>>
>Nidoran (M/F) line - Poison/Fighting
>Doduo line - Flying/Fighting

If fucking only.
>>
>Grass/Electric Victreebel
I need this... would give me a hard time deciding between Rowlet + Togedemaru and a fucking Bellsprout.
>>
>>28010977
Zubat already appear in the game without Alolan Forms.

The Japanese site has a subsection for Pokemon that'll appear in Alola as they normally are and Dratini was included through Dragonite's being there.

Snorlax is highly unlikely as we've seen it in battle previews and it's normal.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngfjo6VHFG1s7tx5j.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngfjo6VHFG1s7tx5j.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
>AZ Floette is the first event encoded to be released to Sun and Moon. Said to reside in a special tree in Alola while it waited for its trainer, evolves into Florges with a very strikingly different aesthetic if brought to that tree.

actually, we KNOW where AZ's floette has been
>>
>>28010977
>>Marshadow is a gigantic whale that lives at the most bottom trench of Alola, says to come up and jump over the entire region to bestow blessings or destruction to its worshippers. It's primary Psychic type and adds a secondary type, depending on the jewel it wears.

someones watched re zero too long
>>
>>28010977
>Eternal Floette Evolving
Already debunked.
>>
>>28016102
Meowth appear in the games with no Alolan form either, what's your point?
>>
>>28010977
>az's floette in in XY
>not its evolutions
>>
I know for an absolute fact that Electabuzz and Magmar have Alolan forms, so any list without those two are instantly false. Also, seeing as I've mentioned this, don't trust anybody that mentions those two from now on. Even me, maybe.
>>
File: noalolangolbat.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
noalolangolbat.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>28010977

>alolan zubat line
>>
>>28017133
How do you know? If I may ask
>>
>>28017162
why would they reveal alolan forms of things they dont want to announce by having it be in game footage

IF theres an alolan zubat, its highly likely theres an alolan golbat
>>
>>28017183
how do you get a kanto golbat on alola ?

Do you really think you would meet both forms during the story mode with Game Freak ?

May i remind you, game freak is the kind of people that won't allow you particular evolutions till you beat the league because it's not allowed in the regional dex
>>
>>28010977

>Bellsprout line grass electric

There is literally no variation of the pitcher plant that had anything at all to do with electric to cause this
>>
>>28017312
and there's a mouse variation that shoots electricity?

come on, m8 its pokemon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160823-174901.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160823-174901.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>28017232
IF were getting an alolan zubat line, Why wouldn't they just use a different pokemon in trailer?
>>
>>28017247
I was asking how you know for a fact that electabuzz and magmar have alolan forms
>>
>>28011029

Well, Psychic type is anal discharge right now, so that holds it back.
>>
>>28017381
yeah wrong quote sorry
>>
>>28017133
electabuzz and magmar have gen 4 evolutions

no alola form for them
>>
>>28017345
OP here
delet this
>>
>>28017039
This meowth is imported

And i'm ready to bet you all i have that you won't get this normal meowth in the regional dex, cause you wont battle it

You cant see during the adventure a pokemon that isn't in the regional dex

That's why for me, there is absolutely no chance of getting alola zubat, alola golbat, alola gyarados, alola dragonite, alola arcanine

Cause they all already been showed >in fight< in their normal form

Did they show normal meowth in fight ?
No

Did they show zubat, golbat, dragonite, gyarados, arcanine in fight ?
Yes

This is the absolute reason for me, that we aren't getting alola form for them

It's not speculation, or it's not because i dont want them to get alola form

It's just pure logic, and pure knowledge of how game freak works
>>
>>28010977
WHERE'S MEGA TYPHLOSION YOU FUCK
>>
tomorrow I will make the fake leaks
so no one else do, alright?
>>
>>28017312
P A N C A K E S
A
N
C
A
K
E
S
>>
>>28017345
maybe you get both, maybe alola forms exist along side original forms, or you have to go to certain places for alola forms or regular forms, we both know about as much as each other on this
>>
>Vulpix line - Ice/Fairy

Alolan Vulpix is pure ice.
>>
>>28017039
A Meowth hasn't been shown in any of the official previews until the Alolan one, only the E3 play through has a normal meowth in the overworld. It is never seen in battle, never shown registered in the Pokedex, and is already known that it came with the PC and their mom from the region they moved from.

>>28017546

This guy knows what's up.

>>28017609

Completely ruins the reason for even having Alolan Forms. If Alolan Forms exist, then the normal forms cannot be found through normal play is what GF hinted with Vulpix, Ninetales, Sandshrew, Sandslash, and Marowak's biographies.
>>
Not bad, wouldn't mind this one.
>>
>>28011939
Raichu was never accused of being racist though, was he?
>>
>>28010977
>The last island challenge is to capture Solgaleo/Lunaala (which are also the last Totem Pokèmon of the game)
Welp, it was almost believable.
>>
>>28019782

"We integrated Solgaleo and Kinala in so they'd be special"
>>
>>28012803
Good, been waiting for this.
>>
fake or not, be nice to get more water/dragons to battle with
>>
There are rumors saying that Team Skull is not native to Alola, hence using normal Zubat forms.
>>
No one is literally talking about Emma here. It's the most interesting part of this leak, and Team Flare is coming back?!
>>
>>28024051
It'd be cool if Xerosic, Corless and Charon all got together and formed an evil team.
>>
>>28017345
Kek, they evil team is all wiggers.

They traveled to Alola from other regions like a bunch of white tourists and brought their shitty pokemon with them
>>
>>28024698
They are the native Hawai'ians, haole
>>
>>28010977
>Grass/Electric
>Fire Meteor and Ice comet fusing into Ice/Fire
>Water Dnite
>Peacock
>Ghostbat

damn this would be cool
>>
>>28011029
Mega Rayquaza
>>
File: 1468358148839.png (343KB, 1024x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1468358148839.png
343KB, 1024x1153px
I am just here to request one free (you), no more no less. It helps the anon sleep well.

In return, have a lovely picture.
>>
>>28013424
(You)
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.