[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which hole is its mouth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: sand.png (125KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
sand.png
125KB, 640x307px
Which hole is its mouth?
>>
The lower one, but I think it looks way cuter with the upper one being its mouth.
>>
The bottom one it's really obvious. Have you not already watched the video or something?
https://youtu.be/-1hsh267tUM?t=30s
>>
>>28010138
Neither. It's a fucking sandcastle.
>>
File: 489[1].gif (1MB, 311x182px) Image search: [Google]
489[1].gif
1MB, 311x182px
>>28010138

The lower one, i.e. the "entrance" to the castle.

It's the one that moves when it makes facial expressions.
>>
>>28010138
Holy shit that looks so much better
>>
>>28010138
The lower one.
How somebody can call this a good design is beyond me.
>>
>>28010319
Oh do you have a gif of Stufful flailing it's arms?
>>
>>28010422
>Muk

Please stop, if you got into pokemon you should know by now that they turn almost anything into a pokemon. It's a posessed sandcastle, it looks and acts exactly the way it should - the same way Muk looks like a pile of living sludge.

If you don't like the concept of this, but like Muk etc then why are you still into pokemon or even on vp for that matter. Fuck off. Pokemon has been around for 20 fucking years mate, not all pokemon are going to be arctic wolves and snow leopards.
>>
>>28010679
>I'll just list one gen I pokémon, that will show him!

Did you get anything from my post at all?
At what point did I say that a possessed sandcastle or even inanimate concepts in general were bad ideas? Never. Fuck, I even like Sandygast.
It's the execution that's terrible, which you should have understood from me complaining about the mouth placement.

Please stop, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28010197
First reply best reply.
>>
>>28010809
Could you at least take the bad ones?
>>
>>28010422

Can you explain why it's a bad design without memes?
>>
>>28010899
>mouth placement makes the face look terrible
>arms are useless
>shovel radar is just random and unnecessary

then there's a few things that is only reflected in the art and not model
>atrocious shading
>shovel slightly off-center
>>
File: Pallosand Edit.png (108KB, 640x272px)
Pallosand Edit.png
108KB, 640x272px
Added a seashell to the one where the mouth is the upper hole because it looked bare without anything there.
>>
>>28011037
honestly, the shovel radar warmed me up to it a bit. it's just so goofy, i can't not love it.
>>
File: Korechu.jpg (139KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Korechu.jpg
139KB, 450x675px
I really want more pokemon to be revealed so you people can suddenly switch to liking sandcastle bro and hate on the new ones
>>
>>28010679
Holy sensitive, Batman. You don't take a step without being triggered, do you?

I don't like it either. Suck my dick.
>>
>>28011037
>>arms are useless
>>
Imagine putting your dick in that mouth
>>
>>28011382
a large part of the concept is that it lures prey in and traps them, the arms are too short for that to work
look at the art with it catching pikachu, the arms are awkward as fuck
>>
>>28011427
you lack imagination

it disperses the sand of its body like some sort of pit, this allows the hands to reach further

you'd think shitty animes that utilize sand would give you an idea
>>
>>28011502
or you know, just make longer arms

most sand monsters in fiction either have naturally long arms, or can stretch them

beyond that, the hands have horrible shapes for grabbing
>>
>>28011594
they don't really grab as much as trap
>>
>>28011635
they're too short for trapping, at the time you're withing grab reach it might as well just bite at you
>>
>>28011741
you're just being ridiculous, you know damn well that biting makes no sense.
>>
>>28011741
did you ignore my post earlier though? they become pits where people or pokemon fall into, and rather than extend their arms they'd just say, make a wave of sand
>>
>>28011804
which would make the arms completely useless
>>
>>28011824
they make good sand castle towers anon, that's the point of the "arms"

same reason why male have nipples
>>
>>28011835

>same reason why male have nipples

...to lure in small children for them to embrace and suck?
>>
>>28010138
>>28011190
> Ruining the lore of its mouth
>>
>>28011867
lewd

I meant the male nipples as a seemingly pointless add-on but somehow makes you complete, like the "arms" for Pallosand
>>
File: Quicksand.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Quicksand.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>28011804
This minigame comes to mind when I think about how it traps pokemon.
>>
>>28011835
that would only make sense if the arms lost their purpose over countless generations

this thing mind controls people to build it arms for no reason
>>
>>28011981
again, are you going to build a castle without towers
>>
>>28011981
Just to clarify, when new features "appear" it doesn't NEED to have a purpose. It just can't hinder the creature's survival.
>>
>>28012040
you can make a castle with higher towers, so they could actually be used for something
the lore behind it camouflaging itself as a sand castle is already faulty, since it can mind control people just fine, and a pokémon has no reason to be attracted to a sand castle
>>
>>28012116
you make it sound like Pokemon can't enjoy sandy beaches

also it preys on pokemon souls it seems

and I disagree, while you can (as seen by it's pre evo), when I think of well designed sand castles, I think of those with towers

or are you that kid who simply pours sand on his bucket, turns it over, shows a shitty lump, and then proudly proclaim it as the best sand castle of the world?
>>
>>28012160
of course a pokémon can enjoy a beach, for basking or looking for food and what not, but a pokémon going around on a beach to look at sand castles sounds ridiculous
>and I disagree, while you can (as seen by it's pre evo), when I think of well designed sand castles, I think of those with towers
and? I said you could have made the towers higher, so they actually could be used for something
>or are you that kid who simply pours sand on his bucket, turns it over, shows a shitty lump, and then proudly proclaim it as the best sand castle of the world?
you're losing your grip anon
>>
>>28012251
>and? I said you could have made the towers higher, so they actually could be used for something

I guess you really have no grasp of how sand powers work

>of course a pokémon can enjoy a beach, for basking or looking for food and what not, but a pokémon going around on a beach to look at sand castles sounds ridiculous

anon, even cats are enthralled by sand castles
>>
>>28010138
the one where you stick your dick in
>>
>>28012286
>I guess you really have no grasp of how sand powers work
show me one picture or description that shows that it can freely change its whole appearance on the whim. We know it can make its lower body swirl but nothing beyond that. You're assuming every sand monster has the exact same abilities

>anon, even cats are enthralled by sand castles
source please
>>
>>28012403
>We know it can make its lower body swirl but nothing beyond that
>swirl

anon it not only just swirls, it DISPERSES into a deep pit, the fact that it looked more deep when it was eating Pikachu showed it can expand parts of its body too

and yes, considering how most of these sand monsters I use for reference are Japanese, and that is essentially their gimmick

>source please

nigga I just googled cats playing sand castles and results popped up

in fact I use this as reference for people being trolls as they have google right in their fingertips
>>
Someone tell me why this design is good WITHOUT referencing any other pokemon.

Pro tip: don't bother trying
>>
>>28012445
the fact that it has to mind control people into building its exact shape isn't enough for you to understand that it doesn't have complete free control over its body as you think?

>nigga I just googled cats playing sand castles and results popped up
I found literally one example that was even remotely close to supporting your case:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN9PpK9fvg
and it doesn't take a genius to understand that the cat is curious about its cage having been changed, and not that there is a sand castle there in particular

image results only yield cat-shaped sand castles
>>
>>28012590
>the fact that it has to mind control people into building its exact shape isn't enough for you to understand that it doesn't have complete free control over its body as you think?

except the dex outright mentions it has massive control over its sand, the humans being controlled could probably just mean to give it a pleasing aesthetic (and doubles as a camouflage of people making sand castles)

and fuck, the first image that popped in mine is a stock photo, if a stock photo could produce it, it means it's a generic thing
>>
>>28012732
>except the dex outright mentions it has massive control over its sand,
is says that it can rebuild itself and turn into a vortex, not that it can chose and form it sees fit
>and fuck, the first image that popped in mine is a stock photo, if a stock photo could produce it, it means it's a generic thing
there's literally not a sandcastle in your photo
>>
>>28012962
>is says that it can rebuild itself and turn into a vortex, not that it can chose and form it sees fit

not reading between the lines

>there's literally not a sandcastle in your photo

there's a bucket and shovel there, and lots of sand mounds, remember my comment about shitty, low effort sand castles?
>>
>>28013051
>not reading between the lines
that's called head-canon
>here's a bucket and shovel there, and lots of sand mounds, remember my comment about shitty, low effort sand castles?
throwing a bucket and a shovel into sand does not make a sand castle. This image downright fails at showing cats being interested in sand castles., hell the cat isn't even focusing on the sand at all.
If this is supposed to be your troll detector I suggest you get a better one.
>>
>>28013335
>that's called head-canon

and yet we see it being able to change its mass when performing its vortex, like changing its hands into smaller ones, this is like saying fire can only burn but not cook

well I give up on your insistence and stubbornness
>>
>>28011313
Is this supposed to be a Shinx? Omg, it looks so creepy.
>>
>>28010319
>>28010138
i wish he'd had little stick portcullis teeth
>>
>>28010239
This, but it's a ghost. Doesn't need food, just kills out of pure malice
>>
File: shovel rader.png (248KB, 899x140px)
shovel rader.png
248KB, 899x140px
but.... the shovel has a purpose guys
>>
>>28010138
The mouthless right one looks great.
>>
>>28011037
>mouth placement makes the face look terrible
I agree on this, but I blame the placement of the eye region instead.
And I hate the spinning radar thing too, I liked the shovel before that.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 272x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 272x232px
>>28010614
>>
>>28010138
It's funny how much better it looks without a mouth.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.