[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8th Gen Game Set Where?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: greater_antilles.png (33KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
greater_antilles.png
33KB, 800x565px
What region should the next Pokemon game be based off of?

I think Southern Africa could be an interesting one. Plenty of opportunity for mons based off of native African wildlife (either pre-existing ones like Donphan and Zebstrika or new ones, perhaps both). Also got diverse landscapes including deserts, mountains and plateaus, mediterranean-style coastal locations, subtropical sections and more. And of course there's plenty of fodder for villainous teams to be based around thinly veiled references to current political happenings and tensions there.

The Greater Antilles (Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Hispaniola) could be another interesting one to use as a basis, though it might end up having Hoenn's issue of too much water without some careful handling or serious tweaking. Still, could be a great excuse to have some Hispanic-themed stuff happening, kind of like how Kalos was full of French bullshit. Maybe some nonsense about how the map's equivalent to Haiti has Kalosian influence or something too.
>>
Let's base it from your mothers vagina, it will be a yuuuge region.
>>
>>28009780
I live in Jamaica and would fucking love a region based on the Greater Antilles, but after Hoenn and Alola I don't think we'll have another set if islands.

The evil Team would be guys trying to get revenge on the Pokemon that caused the arthquake that swallowed up the pirate village their ancestors had
>>
>>28010000
*earthquake, I need to get on my PC
>>
>>28010000
Wish granted.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Canada, I was actually doing research on Canada and I was surprised at the amount of Animals that are found around here.
Canada has a plethora of Animals that could be made into Pokemon
Plus, I would be interested to see if they use the Aboriginal Mythos to create the legendaries for the Canada based game. There is the Thunderbird who can create storms behind him as he flies, there is the Wendigo, the Spirit Bear and so on and so forth.
>>
>>28010049
London wouldn't be so bad. We're due for another car north/alpine region actually
>>
Australia, could do some fun stuff with deserts and rainforests and we might get a legit kangaroo (Kanghaskahn does not do Kangaroos justice coming for an ausfag)
>>
>>28009780
India
Has deserts, Plains, Mountains and beaches literally also sorts of topography. Loads of animal species. People who worship these said animals. Different cultures in different region. Literally Europe but actually interesting
>>
>>28009780
Australia
>>
China
>>
>>28009780

Either one of these places would be fine:

- California
- England/Great Britain
- Florida
- Brazil
- Canada
- Greece
- India
- South Africa/Madagascar
- Egypt
- Africa (the Continent)
- The Caribbean Islands
- Australia /New Zealand
- Russia
>>
Thailand/SE Asia would be sweet.
>>
>>28009780
We don't have here the 7th generation, and are you thinking on 8th? lol
>>
File: AThumbCut_160823-102534.png (240KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_160823-102534.png
240KB, 500x346px
>>28009780
California

Evil Team could be similar to the Bloods and Crips. Both want to territorial control over the region.

Plus California is actually teally varied in environments. From urban cities, deserts, mountains, beaches, & forests. Plus theres Hollywood.
>>
Brazil. Rainforest, regular forests, beaches, mountains, plains, big modern cities, old school villages
>>
As someone who lives in DR, that would be awful. This is a fucking shithole.
>>
>>28010681
That makes no sense, even if you think so, the region wouldn't be forced to make itself "bad."

>>28010430
>>28010450
>>28010455
I'm not sure why people give suggestions like entire continents or massive countries, I doubt GF would do that. Even when they used France it was just the northern section
>>
>>28009780
I want a Northern European region. There could be plenty of opportunities for snowy places, lush forests, and mountains to explore. Germany would also be great.
>>
>>28009780
Portugal and Spain

I'm obviously partial, but you could have a very cool post-game with the Açores + Madeira + Canárias islands (like the Sevii islands)
>>
A region based off the southern cone would be a neat idea. It has the driest desert on earth, the southern ice fields, the amazonian rainforests, the andes, easter island
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.