[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth delay a suicide for Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: reallymakesyouthink.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.png
307KB, 815x608px
Is it worth delay a suicide for Sun and Moon?
>>
Sure
>>
>>28009769
Better do something productive with your suicide, anon, like killing Anita.
>>
>>28009787
>Anita
Who?
>>
>>28009844
feminism was already cancer
>>
>>28009769
probably, but if you're that depressed it's not gonna bring you much joy regardless of quality.
>>
>>28009869
But it's more cancer than ever today.
>>
>>28009844
It's more cancerous to care this much about some woman's internet videos.
>>
>>28009844
>>>/v/
>>
>>28009769
Have you talked to anyone about these suicidal thoughts and urges? It can help.
>>
>>28009922
Pretty sure talking to someone about killing Anita would achieve much more.
>>
>>28009966
Making her a potential martyr, you mean, and furthering her version?
>>
>>28009989

No, just talking about it. No actual killing.
>>
>>28009769
Sure, I do it all the time. I prevent my suicide, when the urges get stronger, by (pre-)ordering stuff, It wouldn't be nice to have people ship and handle packages nobody would receive.
>>
>>28009769
t. Ash
>>
>>28009769
Don't do it anon, there's so much to live for. If you aren't feeling well I'd urge you to talk to someone (family member/friend/stranger) about what's wrong and why you feel suicidal.

Pokemon-wise, there are so many new generations to come, and so many /vp/ fallouts from those reveals. You don't wanna miss that, do you?
>>
>>28009915
>>>/tumblr

>>28010470
What this anon said. Don't do it man, you may have those feelings now but things can change, they will change.

The best thing to do is talk to someone. Friends, family, psychiatrist in that order.
>>
>>28009787
>>28009844
>that one Law & Order SVU episode
>"I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack."
>>
>>28009769
I agree with other anons, if you actually go through with it at least do the world a favour and get rid of someone "horrible"

(sort of a joke, but it does make sense)

I wanted to kill myself for a long time, I tried once and when I failed the drive to do it was never as intense. I was depressed as fuck for some 7 years, thought about it all the time. When walking to work I would think about throwing myself in front of cars, when I was AT work I'd think about killing myself with the razors in the back. I thought about hanging myself at night on the tree in the backyard etc. But I never did it because I never hit as low as the first attempt, and actually there were many events that prevented me from doing it anyway. Gaining several new groups of friends, who admittedly all are no longer my friends now. Doing different studies, even failing most due to anxiety. HOWEVER I finally met somebody who I fucking love and completely changed my world, and I am so fucking grateful I didn't go through with it or get worse enough to miss this opportunity. It may have taken a while but 7 years is nothing compared to an eternity of death, even a lifetime of depression to have a chance at happiness is better than an eternity of death and never experiencing happiness.

I completely understand how it would just be easier to not feel anything, think anything etc. But just consider the opportunities, you have no fucking idea what could come, bad or good. Life is not that fucking long, live it out you fucking pusspuss.
>>
>>28009769
We can't know yet, but you can always kill yourself later if it turns out not to be.

Might as well wait. It gives you more options without taking any away.
>>
>>28009769
Yeah, I think it will be.
A lot of the designs so far look pretty good.
In my opnion, none of them are trash tier which is really great considering GameFreak's track record.

They kept trainer customization which surprised me more than I thought I could be.

And the region just has a really nice warm vibe to it.

So yes, I think that it'll be worth it to hold off on suicide for a bit in order to enjoy Sun and Moon.
>>
>>28010585
This.
>>
Do a nuzlocke and commit sudoku if you lose
>>
File: GO HOME POKE-GIRL.png (505KB, 1255x745px) Image search: [Google]
GO HOME POKE-GIRL.png
505KB, 1255x745px
>>28009844
>>28009787
>>
>>28009844
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28010929
Kek.
>>
>>28009769
No, S&M will be trash.
>>
>>28010541
>W-why won't you guys talk about feminism with me?!! Y-y-you're all SJWs! Waaah!
Not video games, not Pokemon, I wish Mods would ban faggots like you permanently.
>>
>>28009769
You laugh, but shit like this is what keeps me from doing it sometimes.

"I'll keep going so I can at least see Doctor Strange before I do it."

"I wanna play Kingdom Hearts 3 before I die."

"I can't go before they finish that show I'm watching."

Sounds sad but it's strangely effective at keeping me going. Sun and Moon is the current goal, with Kingdom Hearts 3 as the stretch goal, then we'll see what comes after.
>>
>>28009844
Literally the first I heard of her in a significant number of months
>>
If you're dead set on killing yourself then why don't you just do a bunch of crazy shit? You're gonna die soon anyway right?
>>
>>28009769
>>28011361

Truth

I had a bad stretch a long time ago, and I always found something little like that. It wouldn't matter if I did the deed then or next month, right? So why not play that game/read that book/do that thing, get at least a little more enjoyment out of life.

That was a long time ago and my life is really good now. Things CAN (not will) get better eventually.
>>
>>28009844
Nobody gives a fuck about her.
>>
File: Lys.png (213KB, 453x256px) Image search: [Google]
Lys.png
213KB, 453x256px
>>28009769
I didn't suicide so I could play Brawl in 2008
Then it was HGSS, which made me a pokéfag again and here I am.
Now I dont even want to hero, the shit times ended
>>
>>28009844
Literally who?
>>
Hey OP, I'm doing the same thing. Pokémon's always been a huge thing for me since I was young, and I assume it has been for you too, to most posting on this board. It's a small thing but it's what's keeping me here.

I think about killing myself every day, planning to hang myself in the garage or jump off a bridge but I think about the Pokémon I'll miss out on catching when (not if, at this point) I finally go through with it.

There's a chance things can get better. I'd like to think we'll be alright in the end, anon.
>>
>>28009769
Faggots that post about committing suicide are just attention whores. If you were really gonna do it you would just do it, without feeling the need to make a thread about it. So here's the (You) You so desperately crave. Literally kill yourself OP.
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female.png (294KB, 574x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female.png
294KB, 574x1280px
>>28009769
Honestly?
Yes, but only for the chance of playing as this cutie.

I'l
>>
>>28010994
>>28011293
He's an autistic faggot but you people are even more so by getting triggered
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Just don't kill yourself
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, at least try to get hired by GameFreak first, then when you have full access to their development stuff, dump it online and promptly end it.
>>
>>28011608
Wait what if the thing you waited on gets cancelled. Isn't that like a slap in the face.
>>
well i think if youre gonna stay on /vp/ youre gonna have to stop going on r9k first
>>
File: 1471668253490.gif (1MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1471668253490.gif
1MB, 499x374px
>>28010057
This post gave me vaccines which gave me autism. Please seek help anon
>>
File: 79eyes-in-the-dark-300x300.gif (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
79eyes-in-the-dark-300x300.gif
12KB, 300x300px
>>28011659
This
>>
why not

though you'll just kill yourself once you realize how anemic the postgame is desu
>>
File: 1470280637875.jpg (16KB, 200x303px)
1470280637875.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>28013728
I really want the postgame to be good. Hopefully GF realizes the mistakes they made.
>>
>>28009769
Things that happen when you kill yourself:
>eternal blackness probably

Things that happen when you stay alive:
>more Pokémon forever because it will never die
>good food
>petting soft animals
>being wrapped under a comfy warm blanket on a snowy day (with pr without Pokémon)
>>
>not wait till after pokemon vr
what
>>
File: 1466512225553.jpg (4KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466512225553.jpg
4KB, 250x240px
I just checked the archive to see what >>28009844 was, holy shit this board is Tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>28009769
Don't do it ever OP.

I know hoe you feel, I've been through it, please get some help.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.