[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt Gardevoir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 13

File: file.png (152KB, 452x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
152KB, 452x500px
itt Gardevoir
>>
File: The New Guy.jpg (440KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
The New Guy.jpg
440KB, 900x668px
No, i rather Goodra my Goobabe
>>
>>28009633
They call me "Goodra Master"
>>
>>28009645
They love me.
In return, i learn them gale wing and brave bird
>>
>>28009655
Farewell fuckface
>>
>>28009633
>>28009645
>>28009655
>>28009667
Kill yourself onegai
>>
File: 1471047883172.jpg (36KB, 284x439px) Image search: [Google]
1471047883172.jpg
36KB, 284x439px
Stop fucking posting garde threads every 10 minutes
>>
>>28009692
I haven't been here in a while though. Summerfags trigger my autism.
>>
>>28009728
There's a garde thread every time I look through the catalog. at least phox fags keep it to one day, you gardefags are the most obnouxious waifufags there are.
>>
File: redman.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
redman.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28009937
Does that make me related to redman?
>>
File: unbiased-waifu-comparison.png (110KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
unbiased-waifu-comparison.png
110KB, 500x623px
>>
God fucking damn it, what's with all the Gardevoir obsessed people? When I was in college, I had a roomate. Dude was fat, smelly, and obsessed with Gardevoir. He had Gardevoir T-shirts, Gardevoir posters, a Gardevoir plushie, and I swear to God, he had a Gardevoir Japanese fuck pillow. Every fucking conversation we had, he turned it into Gardervoir conversation. I wanted to punch him so bad, but I couldn't. I got anger issues, and just one fuck up could get me out of college. But I swear to God, sometimes I thought it would be a just price for punching that fat motherfucker in the face. I kept finding Gardevoir pictures EVERYWHERE. Some of them were covered in cum. Every night I heard him jerking off, and no matter how many times I asked - he did it anyway.
Once he said to me: "Hey Anon, we are having Pokémon night this Friday, are you cool with that?" I had an all night videogame LAN party that Friday, so I allowed that, but only if his buddies wouldn't touch any of my stuff. At all.
Long story short - LAN party got cancelled, and I had to go back to my room. My God, what I saw could not be described. Four fat nerds, watching the Pokémon anime, eating Cheetos, and covering everything with orange dust. One of those fatasses wore a fucking Gardevoir suit and another one was smoking. And they were sitting on my bed. That's right, those fuckers were sitting on my goddamn bed, covering it in Cheetos dust, cigarette ash and sweat. They haven't noticed me, because they were too busy watching anime. I was about to scream on top of my lungs and punch them, when Gardevoir appeared on the screen. All four pulled their dicks out in one synchronised movement and started to masturbate. I wish I was making that up. Even today this comes back in my nightmares.
I gave my roomate a head concussion, knocked a few teeth out of others, and shattered suit guy's kneecap. Got into serious trouble, but my lawyer pulled my ass out of the fire. I fucking hate Gardevoir.
>>
>>28012235
Nice pasta, I'm posting this in every garde thread from now on
>>
>>28012235
have not seen that pasta in a while
>>
>>28012235
Stolen from dramatica, but still a solid pasta
>>
>>28012109
`no`
>>
>Sir Knight
>female
>>
>>28014751
knights make good waifus
>>
What if instead of your favorite pokémon, you had a gardevoir
>>
>>28015692
No.
>>
>>28012235
>All four pulled their dicks out in one synchronised movement and started to masturbate
kek
>>
>>28012235
Este no coje, verdad?
>>
File: image.png (677KB, 1200x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677KB, 1200x1001px
I only like Gardevoir because its design, movepool, and descriptions allow for some very very hot hypnosis and mind control fantasies..

Just imagine a naughty natured Gardevoir wanting very much for you to stay safe at first by trying to convince you not to do something completely stupid, so she'd use Hypnosis on you to turn you around from doing whatever it was you were about to do. Then she realizes that when you're in this state, she can make you anything she wants you to, but she can't really change your feelings on any matter for extended periods of time, so she comes up with a plan to slowly make you pull yourself further under her control by teaching her moves like Attract, Draining Kiss, Captivate, Sweet Kiss, or keeping Hypnosis as a last resort. Eventually she'll get selfish of your other Pokemon that you use over her in battle, since you used to be a trainer looking to win, and now Gardevoir has no powerful attacking moves anymore. So one night, she'll use Attract on you while you sleep, making sure that you dream of her while you drift into dreamland. Maybe she'd use Draining Kiss in another way as you did so, so when you eventually wake up, she'd use Attract and Sweet Kiss in one blow, pleading with you to release one of your Pokemon. You'd oblige, and you wouldn't feel bad for releasing your good, trusted friend because of Gardevoir's embrace.

She'd eventually do this to all of your Pokemon, leaving you with only her to rely on. She would keep you under a constant barrage of these moves so that you would always feel happy to be with her. And when you're happy, she's happy.
>>
>>28017765
why not just shoot heroin and buy a body pillow? it's the same thing in the long run
>>
File: tmp_20491-1471948860392454764106.gif (586KB, 1906x992px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20491-1471948860392454764106.gif
586KB, 1906x992px
>>28009584
Fuck off faggot. We don't need 200 threads about this shitty Pokémon.
>>
>>28017226
Dicks out for Gardevoir?
>>
>>28017765
>Just imagine a naughty natured
>naughty natured
>Naughty Nature: Benefits attack lowers special defense
DROPPED
>>
>>28017950
Because I want to keep my creepy admittedly autistic fantasies away from my actual life. As disturbed as I might be I like to live a relatively normal life.

heroin would change that
>>
>>28017765
I want a Gardevoir to grope me and put the ds stylist up my butt in amie
>>
>>28012109
my fucking dude

>>28014243
>100% female
>the only way a Lilligant can be a trap is if it isn't a Lilligant at all
;^)
>>
>>28009584
Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.