[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Bank/Transfer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-Bank[1].jpg (149KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Bank[1].jpg
149KB, 600x320px
Will GameFreak ever give this piece of shit the update it so desperately needs?

I still have pokemon stuck in Pokemon Ranch that I'll never bring over because of how tedious the whole process is.

Why won't these faggots let us freely move items around as well?
>>
Works fine for me.
>>
>>28004903
I don't see a problem with it. You are just lazy to get your Pokemon from Pokemon Ranch.
>>
i have no issues with bank aside from no touch control and the transport box being stuck in between my regular boxes for some reason
>>
>>28005034
>I don't see a problem with it.
>Can only transfer one box at a time from Gen 5 to Gen 6

So this is what being a faggot is like.
>>
>>28005079
It's not a bother to me.
>>
>>28004903
>Why won't these faggots let us freely move items around as well?
Just use PHBank. Pokemon can be deposited with items.
>>28005079
>Can only transfer one box at a time from Gen 5 to Gen 6
Dude, stop fucking whining. Pal Park and Poke Transfer were way worse, you could only transfer 6 pokemon at a time for those and Pal Park had a day long cooldown. They are making progress. With Gen 6 to Gen 7 you'll probably only need to load things onto Pokemon Bank and then load them off onto your Gen 7 cart.
>>
>>28005191
I imagine you have insane amounts of free time to waste then. But still, not seeing the problem really shows how ignorant you are

>>28005209
>They are making progress
Pokemon Box on fucking Gamecube did pokemon management way better. But go ahead and defend this obvious shit heap.
>>
It'll get an update just before Sun and Moon come out, I'll wager.
>>
>>28005287
>Pokemon Box on fucking Gamecube did pokemon management way better
I'm not defending Pokemon Bank. Heck, a homebrew application does it way better. What I'm defending is Poke Transporter.
>>
>>28005287
Do you have a fucking assigned due date to have your Pokemon in Pokemon Bank? Because the only problem I see is your fucking patience.
>>
>>28005079
>all pokemon you want to transfer has to be in box 1
B-but why?
>>
>>28004903
cant even use stylus.
also there needs to be a "sort by dex number" option.
>>
>>28005209
Depositing a Pokemon to bank while holding an item will move the item to the inventory of the game it came from.
You cannot move items.
>>
>>28005429

Oh man I want a sort by dex number option so bad
>>
>>28004903
Items don't go for futureproofing. It doesn't matter if an item doesn't get programmed into a future gen, because only pokemon can be transferred.
That's part of the whole point of bank, the fact that the one system will work and only need updating as long the internet is a thing instead of coming up with new transfer methods each gen.
>>
Why is there no Gen 4 compatibility, it's retarded that I need a copy of BW/B2W2 when they're both DS games
>>
>>28005970
Because all pokemon can be captured on Gen6 games exclusively.
>>
>>28005970
because even GF hates Gen 4. Get with the times, fag.
>>
>>28005970

Because there was already a way to transfer from Gen IV to Gen V. Pokebank was created to transfer from Gen V to Gen VI, a method for which otherwise didn't exist.
>>
This. I want my megastones to carry over.
>>
>>28004903
What's even the reason you can't transfer more than one box at a time?
>>
>>28004903
gems, thats why it can't hold items, game freak wants to minimize gen V impact on the franchise as a much as possible due to the fan trashing on it for the last couple years, when in reality they've removed every good thing gen v had
>>
>>28004903
Of they update it people will data mine it with the sun and moon mons
>>
>>28005737
I was talking about PHBank not Pokemon Bank.
>>
>>28005775
Kind of weird though because they program almost every item from older games in from 3rd Gen on even if they serve no purpose.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.