[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know you want to,this is a judgment free zone,you autist faggots.:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: Oh_really_let_me_kill_you_now_.png (325KB, 1161x566px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_really_let_me_kill_you_now_.png
325KB, 1161x566px
Got an autistic thought you want to get off your soul and imbed on other faggots?
This is your sanctuary.
>I promise I won't beat your ass for your posts.
>>
File: 1471843142867.jpg (36KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471843142867.jpg
36KB, 500x427px
>Me right now.
I'll Start I guess.
I like to pretend loppuny and sableye are crystal gems in the Pokemon world fighting other Pokemon with crystal thems..I also ship them.Bite me .
>>
>>28003748
Sounds fun. I don't think Lopunny has a crystal theme is that a lore thing or...
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 450x450px
I like pokemon but I think that at least half this board is severely retarded and needs to their heads out of their asses regarding things like fights over design and huge arguments over mundane pointless shit. You're only wasting your own time.
>>
>>28003804
fuckin hell disregard the typos im drunk
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 214x235px
>>28003764
It's her color scheme I mean.It looks like volcanic rock and shit.
>>
File: 1471027568968.png (1MB, 1904x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1471027568968.png
1MB, 1904x1184px
>>28003764
It's literally based on the playboy bunny.Nothing else.
>>
File: Name_rater.jpg (715KB, 780x997px) Image search: [Google]
Name_rater.jpg
715KB, 780x997px
I WANT /real/ TO COME BACK
I only participated in one thread, but lurked in several. It was the most fun I've had on this board in years, and it's really disappointing that it died.
Even worse, people only vaguely say it broke some rule (never say which one) or that it was banned for autism.
>>
>>28004380
I preferred yesterday's "people are Pokemon / Pokemon are people" thread.
>>
>>28004489
I missed it, got an archive?
>>
>>28004489
It was fun until some guys took it too seriously and roleplayed and circlejerked in it.
Thankfully they're gone.
>>
File: 1422815980351.png (81KB, 198x389px) Image search: [Google]
1422815980351.png
81KB, 198x389px
My sub-conscience is gnawing at me for accepting the cloned darkrai and volcanion from the two current give away threads.
>>
>>28004380
Apparently "no roleplay allowed" is a thing
Even though stuff like "We pretend gen order is reverse" and "Bizzarro /vp/" is allowed
>>
>>28001748
i fucking love ballio and pray everyday reality rewrites it to be true
>>
>>28004647
Meanwhile I hate everything about it. Second-worst only to Hoopa Unbound.
>>
>>28004644
I've made threads like "ITT we pretend it's year 2000" and were fun.
With RP people tend to enclose in their own private conversation alienating others, and I think that's why it isn't allowed.
>>
>>28004709
I actually love Hoopa Unbound. I wish there was another episode of some sort after the Delta Episode that centered around Hoopa, instead of just having the big bad legendary behind all the other legendaries showing up just being handed out at an event.

I also wish Hoopa confined wasn't a thing and that they actually added Hoopa in ORAS like they did the new megas.
>>
>>28004751
Yeah those threads are fun, but last time there was a /real/ it didn't get too circlejerky, at least no one was namefagging or tripfagging and there were still new people joining until the thread got deleted.
>>
>i want a judgement free zone to express my thoughts in

this never happens

stop promoting echochamber bullshit

fucking do something right with your life for once op and end it
>>
File: whyevenlive.jpg (9KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
whyevenlive.jpg
9KB, 223x200px
>>28001748
I get depressed for a temporary amount of time whenever I really think about Pokemon never being real. Please tell me I'm not the only autist like this
>>
I secretly severely want that sea lion clown to be real because I love sea lions and how tremendously goofy they are and I don't mind clowns at all and it's quite literally the best of both worlds for me and I would kill for a plushie of that son of a gun.

And ever since I learned about the possibility of his hair being red sea sponge, all I can picture is him literally rolling over or lurking around on the depths of the sea to get sea sponge and use it for defense and just the thought of that is just too adorable.

The siren selkie is okay, but it kind of verges on me for being too creepy given the actual concept it's based on (including the whole seal becoming a human thing and shedding its skin).
>>
>>28004901
>ywn be an campy adventurer
>ywn have pokemon
>ywn have little monsters that understand your speech
>ywn an entire posse with you so that youre never truly alone that love you unconditionally that fit in the palm of your hand
>ywn use soar in the clouds, or cross new rivers, explore wonderous caves, discovering new species/info riding on your friends
>ywn meet all kinds of people and found everlasting memories in the towns you visit
>ywn have that special bond that only trainer and monster share
it is quite upsetting, yes
>>
>>28001748
I've been on a personal shitposting campaign for weeks on end trying to ruin Heliolisk's reputation as a Pokémon because I fucking hate lizardlikers/scalies with a passion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.