[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why're people in so much denial over the Final Evos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>B-but they could've been a troll by GF!?
Really? Why would some random employee put a real character next to his wet dream of what the Starter's Final forms would look like?
> Liiten's Final evo makes no sense!!
For the past excluding Fennekin GF took all the Fire Starters from Gens 3-5 and made them humanoid fighters of some kind so is this really that shocking?
At this point it really feels like people are trying way to hard to disprove the Starter and Chinese leak just like they tried to disprove the Unova Starter Evos, Greninja, and Hawlucha
At this point you have to accept the truth before you get hit with reality
>>
they are just trolling
at this point there is no doubt that the final evos are real
>>
No one's actually in denial, it's just fun to fish for (You)'s and it always works
>>
I've accepted the truth, but that doesn't mean I accept the cat of all things turning into a monstrous behemoth just because apparently, it took a shift in personality. Apparently, that somehow grants you the power to suddenly turn bipedal and gain freakishly large hands and bulk despite the odds, even though it doesn't have any bulk to begin with in its initial form.

Fucking Game Freak, I swear.
>>
File: bummer.png (63KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bummer.png
63KB, 200x200px
>>27998019
I like to keep a healthy skepticism, myself. It's possible those are old drafts, or maybe they're exactly the same as they're shown. Admittedly, part of it is the desperate hope that Litten's final evolution isn't that, since I'm not a fan of it, but I don't let that stop me from accepting that it looks legit.
I'll believe in it when it's for reals confirmed, and will enjoy whichever side ends up being wrong's tears all the same.
>>
>>27998253
They feature Ash, they're for the anime. If those weren't final that concept art wouldn't even have been produced, the anime has already started production months ago to premiere on November, animation takes time.
>>
File: cat.jpg (92KB, 378x290px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
92KB, 378x290px
>>27998019
Littens final evo
>>
File: rest.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rest.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>27998328
Yeah, yeah, I know. Like I've said before though, I really like Archerowl, so I'm okay with it. Just gonna be disappointed like I was with Braixen/Delphox.
>>
They aren't real, any more than Ash-Greninja is real. It's just anime-only forms for the real (better) final evos.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.