[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Team Plasma's endgame for Genesect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-649Genesect.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-649Genesect.png
56KB, 250x250px
What was Team Plasma's endgame for Genesect?
>>
>>27997848
Science and stuff.
>>
>>27997848
TAKE OVER THE WORLD
>>
>>27997848
It was basically like on how in the movies and anime, but not the games Team Rocket created Mewtwo to try make a powerful Pokemon they can use. Genesect is a fossil Pokemon that used to be a powerful and vicious hunter in prehistoric times, and then revived and improved by P2 laboratory, until N decided to shut it down seeing this part of a division of theirs digressing from "their" philosophy of freeing Pokemon when P2 is using Pokemon.
>>
>>27997848
To quell any rebellions that would appear after Ghetsis achieved his goal.
To keep N in his place if he decided to betray Ghetsis.
>>
It's literally Gen 5's version of Mewtwo and doesn't exist for any other reason besides copying Genwun because in general that's what BW tried to do.

I love Genesect but he had absolutely no purpose or role in any game ever so far.
>>
>want to start a revolution to become the new rulers of the region
>plan to win the hearts and minds of the people with a (falsely) inspiring wise old man for the intellectuals and a 16 year old hippie prettyboy to pull fangirls
>realize that similar things already happened in the regions Hoenn and Sinnoh
>Both events ended with some random shitkid appearing with a sick God Poke
>Decide to have a secret weapon for worst case scenario
>because of complications, the secret weapon is not finished by the time the plan has to be executed

Either way, he should've been part of the plot in BW2, even if just an event plot
Maybe something about one of the other sages collecting it from the lab and the player having to stop him
>>
Do mons like Genesect count as legendary? It's just a modified fossilmon, right?

Same thing for pokemon like Heatran or Phione, hell even Darkrai. They don't fulfill any real purpose in the cosmogony/natural order like other legendaries/mythicals do, they're just very rare.
So why are they considered legendary?
>>
Why couldn't say, Ghetsis use a Genesect?

Or Colress during Challenge Mode?
>>
>>27998116
>because in general that's what BW tried to do
How?
>>
>>27998581
>It's just a modified fossilmon, right?
I just wanna see Alolan Genesect as Gen 7's Fossil Mon, just to see what the fuck it was before Team Plasma found one.
Also to answer your question, pure rarity really.
>>
File: Ghetsis_use_Genesect.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis_use_Genesect.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>27998657

He do.
>>
>>27998720

Alternative forms don't count as new Pokémon.
>>
>>27998683
Have you seen BW's roster? It's a 1:1 copy of Genwun.

I know Pokemon is formulaic, but BW's roster was LITERALLY RBY's modernized.
>>
>>27998905
It was more the creators wanted to copy the ecological niches that the genwun pokemon filled.
>>
>>27998720
>pure rarity really.
Why do people get shat on when they use more than one legendary in their team? I'm not talking about those battle spot kids who run Arceus, Mewtwo and Volcanion, but rather the people with more realistic legendaries in their team
>>
>>27999035
Because there's the stigma that it's easy mode and it's taking the easy way out. You remember as a kid the dude who had a bunch of legendaries on their team? Well the stigma arises from that person being no fun to fight since they steamrolled everything and there was no sense of fight in that battle.

It's stuck around today to create the idea that people who use legendaries are skrublords and people do not look favorably upon ANY legendary usage.
>>
>>27998657
Just play Dray's hacks for that. It goes down pretty easy, anyway.
>>
Why don't more pokemon get guns stapled to them
>>
>>27999338
Then they'd be digimonsters
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.