[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moves you wish were better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Trump_Card.png (86KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Card.png
86KB, 300x179px
So /vp/ what are some of your personally favorite moves you wish were more used/useful? Mine would be Trump card.
>>
Teleport.

WHY. It does nothing. Some options:

>It's a Protect-like move that Teleports you out of sight for the next opponent's attack

>It allows you to switch the position of your pokemon with another in a double/triple battle

>Priority switch-out move that ignores Arena Trap/Shadow Tag

Anything.
>>
fuckulate.
turns any move used to the fagfuck type
>>
I just wish Meteor Miss and Rock attacks had better accuracy.
>>
>>27997433
Bone Rush and Bonemerang. In particular, I wish they could ignore flying types and levitate.
>>
File: teleport.gif (498KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
teleport.gif
498KB, 400x272px
>>27997561
THIS. THIS. THIS.
Priority switches. I've said this millions of times before and I really wish they would do it.

I also wish the animation was more like gif related
>>
Flying Press. Such a neat concept, but it basically trades Fighting's advantage against Rock and Steel for one against Grass, which is a really unfair trade off.
>>
Perish Song. I fucking love the concept of it for some reason. Something about the weaponized inevitability of death.

I'd make it so it kills both pokemons on the field after a few turns, regardless of switching (as if everyone had baton pass).
>>
>>27997561
That second option already exists. It's called Ally Switch.
>>
>>27998014
Perish Song is fucking amazing in Triples, though, and also one of the most annoying strats to play against.
>>
>>27997934
100% accuracy on bonemerang would be enough for me.
>>
Cut
Why does it not have 100% accuracy?
Did they want us to hate HMs?
>>
Splash.
>>
All the Drain moves. I wish they were higher in BP
>>
>>27998262
>he wants to buff the joke move
Dan should be top-tier in the next SF.
>>
>>27998293
Ye. I think that would be funny. Just have one shit move be decent for 1 game.
>>
File: bui.png (77KB, 292x266px) Image search: [Google]
bui.png
77KB, 292x266px
Razor wind as is is so damn pointless as a attack.

80 attack? Return, body slam and strength are more usable alternatives.
high crit? use slash
2 turns to charge? for what reason for an attack that weak?

Make it flying type and hit on one turn while keeping the increased crit.
>>
>>27998003
there already is a priority switch out move

..it's called switching out
>>
>>27998118
Give that to Drill Run also. Drill Run is already weaker than Earthquake, why nerf it worse?
>>
>>27998473
Arena Trap and Shadow Tag says hello.
>>
>>27998473
Switching out is affected by Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, other trapping moves, and Pursuit. Buffed Teleport wouldn't be.
>>
>>27998473
making it low priority to protect the switch in
>>
>>27998473
>Not wanting to switch out AFTER seeing if the opponent is switching, and what they are switching to
>>
>>27998473
You probably don't play much competitive but this would be really cool for pivoting. It would work just like U Turn and Volt Switch.

>predict enemy switch
>he changes Pokemon
>use Teleport
>bring in counter
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.