[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gary was right all along.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: The truth.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The truth.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Gary was right all along.
>>
>>27989141
He's also living the better life
>popular as fuck with the ladies
>Was a good enough trainer to make the league
>Did okay. Didn't take the loss to heart and instead re-evaluated his life
>Develops an interest in science like his grandpa
>Decides to apply himself there instead
>Is still pestered by the nerd who has a victim complex but will humor him because he legit feels bad that ash still gives that much of a shit

The best developed character in the entire series and he wasn't even on screen that long.
>>
>>27989174
Gary was a bad character
>>
File: 1470305010813.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470305010813.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>27989141
>New season comes out
>Ash gets to Alola and sees this carved into a tree
>Gary is now professor Oak Jr.
>Ash is still a bitch
>>
>>27989251
Whatever you say Ashy-boy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (344KB, 912x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
344KB, 912x632px
>>27989141
>>
>>27989141
Gary got BTFO by Ash so hard he gave up on his dream to get a hand me down career from his granddad.

He probably would've killed himself by now if he didn't have his granddad's coat tails to comfortably ride.
>>
>>27989174
>Pussying out like a bitch is maturity and having the company of floozies paid by your uncle is popularity.

K
>>
>>27989141
You didn't know that with how poorly he did during the first league?
>>
>>27989262
>Gary has a paid internship with the Alolan professor
>Can still beat Ash in a battle
>>
>>27992302
>>27990181
>>27989251
>Animefaggots this butthurt that the predictable happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.