[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is more popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 6

File: c.jpg (56KB, 621x482px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
56KB, 621x482px
Which is bigger: 90s Pokemania or Pokemon Go mania?

I don't honestly remember the original fad. I'm 20 so I was literally born the same year the games came out. That means my experiences with the fad were very limited, essentially just owning merchandise and watching the anime with my older siblings who collected cards. By the time I entered school the fad had died and I didn't get into the games until the resurgence (aka gen 4). I keep on seeing Pokemon Go freaking everywhere nowadays. Even my mom and grandparents know of it. Hell, I saw it on a freaking Spanish court show a few weeks ago. I don't know anything about Go besides how big it is. I haven't seen a game this popular since Minecraft.
>>
>>27988300
Pokemania was bigger. Pokemon Go is still a huge fad though - unsurprisingly people here who got on the bandwagon in the first week are already hopping off for the next bandwagon, simple cunts.
>>
>>27988300

Pokemania you fucking retard. Go mania was nothing compared to it. I

I want all the kids born after Pokemon to fuck off from this board.
>>
>>27988355
Edgy
>>27988300
>tfw you will never play r/b/g for the first time without internet ever again
>>
>>27988300
Pokemania lasted years. Pokemania 2.0 died down after about a month. In 6 months only hardcore players and the same kids who's parents only allowed them to play minecraft on an hour per hour basis will be playing it. In a year it will be all but forgotten.
>>
>>27988370

The internet already existed in the 90s. You just didn't have access to it.
>>
>>27988355
But you're literally fifteen.
>>
Is that even a question?

Of course the 90s one was bigger, there was more advertisement, more merchandise, and it lasted for years. This is just meme status.
>>
I don't think you understand.
I lived in a small desert town in the middle east and people ranging from 6-16 were lining up to get a chance to buy some packs when it arrived at a small kiosk.

It was insane.
>>
>>27988355
>yfw when cultural historians in 100 years will speak of time periods as "pre-pokemon" and "post-pokemon" the same way historians today speak of "pre-civil war" and "post-civil war".
>>
>>27988390

Who's to say Go can't last years? The only thing it's missing is an anime.
>>
>>27988300
Same here
>tfw I will never experience the height of pokemania
>>
>>27988483
everybody stopped caring about GO 2 weeks ago
>>
>>27988300
SEA-fag here. In my place, pokemania starts during gen the transition of gen 3 to 4. Gba's and ds's were getting more widespread among the young-uns, public school computers overrun with emerals, diamond, mystery dungeon emulators, tcg matches is a common sight in schools and some poorfags have to resort to buying legit looking bootleg cards to fill up their decks
>>
>>27988300
Pokemania was way bigger. GO hasn't spawned an anime or card game. Nor been slapped on all sorts of products like cereal and drinking bottles.

The closest thing the last couple of years was Frozen.
>>
>>27988484

A-at least we experienced Minecraft mania, right? Haha... I hate Minecraft.
>>
>>27988442
But Batman v Superman was better
>>
>>27988483
And toys. And a TCG. And kids all having Pokemon folders and backpacks and shit. And parents being familiar with some names.
>>
>>27988661

Pokemania didn't start all at once. It became really big once the anime came out.
>>
>>27988336

It's called being ahead of the curve, that's how all trends work. As late adopters start jumping on to the trend, trend setters are creating a new one and early adopters are desperately searching for it, all for the purpose to be different and unique.
>>
>>27988442
It'll be 9/11, but that's close enough in the big picture.
>>
>>27988664
The anime debuted shortly before the games in the West.
>>
>>27988300
I don't know. Is there Pokémon Go cereal? Pokémon Go canned food? Pokemon Go lunchboxes? Pokémon Go blankets? All sorts of Pokémon Go merch?
>>
>>27988442
It's gonna all get lumped together into internet-boom era, unless we take the matters into our own hands and start the next crusade.
>>
>>27988665
You read that book right? The one that talks about trends and hush puppies and shit like that.
None of the people I was talking about are trend setters or ahead of the curve, they are just brainless morons that hop on to every fad or 'trend' because they want to fit in and appear cool or interesting.
>>
File: ibegtodiffer.png (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ibegtodiffer.png
64KB, 200x200px
>>27988300
Give Pokemon GO a year and then maybe we can compare the two. GO might seem to contend with it because of how crazy active social media is, but a month or two of GO doesn't compare to years of Pokemania.
>>
>>27988300
Pokemania was different than go mania. Pokemon was marketed to kids so the merchandise was everywhere. Fastfood joints had toys, every store tried to have cards to sell. Kids clothing, pencils, packaged food, tacked onto random crap it was all over. Kids everywhere were trading with eachother whether cards or games and the cards brought alot of drama with stealing and fights so many schools banned them. Nearly every kid watched the anime. The hype was so big and lasted long enough to get a movie released in theaters. Parents all over knew the "pogeymans" were big with the kids so thats what they bought them. There was alot of controversy sparked by religious groups and animal activists so youd see on tv,radio,and in the papers talk about the ethics of pokemon and wether or not it was appropriate for children. Kids would run around pretending to be trainers and pokemon and there were lots of rumors made up about fake secrets in the games. Tournaments and events were common.

Go mania is huge too but in other ways. Tons of adults are playing and there is lots of drama over trespassing and dangers. Instead of card thieves people are getting mugged and shot. I don't think many kids watch pokemon compared to before. They usually just watch YouTube of other people playing go. Because of this they aren't running around playing make believe. Cheats for the game are common knowledge thanks to YouTube im not sure if there's any fake rumors going around. Small businesses are taking advantage of the hype while others are banning go in their buildings. People everywhere of all ages are walking around staring at their phones and some are traveling to play the game. I've noticed it start to die off with the normies though. Not sure how its holding up with the kids.

Pokemania was more like pokemon themed Christmas with how it overtook retail and media, where Go seems like a bigger flappy bird hype. Except with traveling and mugging.
>>
>>27988683

We're talking about worldwide popularity.

>>27988702

Most of the 90s Pokemon merchandise was anime based.
>>
>>27988741
No, don't know what book you're referring to, but I agree with your post, just wanted to shed some insight on their motivations.
>>
File: 1470846548287.png (228KB, 394x370px)
1470846548287.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>27988300
I wish these underage idiots would just leave. Pokemon Go is NOTHING compared to Pokemania, and you pretty much admit being underage if you claim otherwise.

During Pokemania, Pokemon was everything and everywhere. Literally. Everyone watched the anime. Everyone brought their Game Boy and Pokemon cards to kindergarten/school and traded and battled for the entire day. People had Pokemon clothing, Pokemon toys, Pokemon backpacks, pencil cases, lunch boxes, posters on their walls... Fast food restaurants were giving Pokemon toys to kids. All kinds of religious groups were accusing Pokemon of being satanic and all that shit and Pokemon was on the headlines constantly. Wherever you went, Pokemon was there. It was literally everything and everywhere.

To quote myself: Pokemon Go is NOTHING compared to Pokemania. NOTHING. Go is just a flavor of the month mobile game that is already dead. Pokemania was a worldwide phenomenon that still affects the generation who experienced it (as demonstrated by Go being so popular purely because of Pokemania nostalgia).

So please, for the love of god, if you didn't experience Pokemania, don't compare it to Pokemon Go. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1393509953149.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393509953149.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>27988879
Saving this for future threads, though correct, it will trigger the shit out of autists who got too involved with the "game"
>>
>>27988879

Underage? How is 20 underage?
>>
>>27988792
>Most of the 90s Pokemon merchandise was anime based.
So? It was still a huge part of pokémonania.
>>
>>27988922
How do you not remember Pokemania if you're 20? I'm 22 and I remember it perfectly well. Do you live in some third world shithole or what?
>>
>>27988949

22 is a big difference from 20 in this context. What is a 3 or 4 year old supposed to experience anything?
>>
Pokemania by far

GO was technically more people but that's because it's free
>>
Go mania is big but you dont see pokemon cereals in the supermarket or churches complaining. The reason 90's fever was so big is because there was no internet and therefore less variety in mass entertainment. When one thing became big, everything from tv to magazines focused on it. Today there are other big competitors taking people's ingerest, something Masuda mentions often.
So kids today play Minecraft, League of Legends, Call of Duty or simply watch youtubers. Back then you either were into Pokémon or you were an outcast.
>>
>>27988483
At this rate the entire player base will be banned before the year ends.

Pokémania was a sensation. GO is a shitty trend. Most go players don't even like Pokémon, and just reliving some nostalgia.
>>
>>27988300
90s Pokemania lasted more than a month.
>>
>>27988879
I was going to criticize you post for being too harsh on people who did nothing wrong by just being born later than us. But as I read the nostalgic memories went increasing and now I dont want to.
>>
File: 1470791306530.gif (300KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470791306530.gif
300KB, 350x464px
>>27988300
>TFW you will never experience Pokemania again
To be honest I envy the underages. Everything now seems so empty in comparison, I miss having tons of friends to play with.

I just want to have fun again, but because I experienced Pokemania I'm not sure that's possible. But I can't bring myself to let go either.
>>
Back when the more knowledge about Pokémon you had, the more popular you were at school or at the park. That was cool because everyone tried to be the very best but at the same time THAT KID would just make up fake rumors to get attention. Fuck people like that.
>>
>>27988355
Pokemon will not be remembered in 300 years time.

Very likely sooner than that even
>>
>>27988922

Anyone younger than Pokemon/too young to remember Pokemania is forever underage in my mind, regardless of age.
>>
>>27989013

>1998/99
>no internet

are you kidding me?
>>
>>27988355
Kids still buy the games, retards. They're also keeping this franchise alive.
>>
>>27989377

The franchise is kept alive by nostalgic manchildren like me, not kids. Most kids don't even own a 3DS, they just play shitty games on their tablets.
>>
>>27989332
It's the most popular franchise on the planet People remember some sort of popular music from 100 years ago, Pokemon's going to be remembered for a long time.

>>27989371
Probably just means it was a lot less prevalent.
>>
>>27989371
It wasnt massive at all. And not advanced enough to allow today's online games, streaming or meme culture. It was also restricted to very few countries.
>>
>>27989448

I live in a literal 3rd world shithole and I had internet in 1999.
>>
>>27989332
Batman is still a big thing today and it was created 77 year ago. I can see it lasting 77 more years and more if our culture doesnt die (urban life, capitalism, franchise exploitation and consumerism, which hasnt died since the industrial revolution). I can see Pokémon doing the same considering it has maintained its position of bestseller and system killer app for two decades and is the second ace of a company with 127 years of history in entertainment. I dont know if it will last as much as 300 years but even if i doesnt, someone eventually will want to revive it like we sometimes revive ancient classics.
>>
>>27989464
You are a minority.
>>
>>27988355
I was born during the Pokemania, can I stay, mr. 40-years-old?
>>
>>27989628
No, because then you're 17 and shouldn't be posting here in the first place.
>>
>>27989464
Same. That 56kbs modem feel.
>>
>This is a real question that was asked non sarcastically.

Well if nothing else, I feel sorry for each of you who weren't around during those glorious 2 years when Pokemon was the biggest thing on the planet.

You got a taste of that with the Go fad but 2016's two month Pokemania doesn't even compare to the era from 1998-2000.

You are trying to compare Go to a time where yout could run an actual buisness and make VERY good money from buying and selling Pokemon cards.

That alone should give you an idea on how massive Pokemon actually was at it's peak and that's not even mentioning other various merchandise.
>>
Why can't Go be big like the original fad? It just needs some merchandise and it can start a fad. Most people have a smartphone while relatively few people, especially adults, had Game Boy's.
>>
Pokemon Go doesn't really have any staying power. It's good at first glance, but the game lacks depth and is very repetitive
>>
>>27988388
He means kids now are going to have to play it on an emulator instead of a gameboy
>>
>>27989661
Pokemon was released in 1996
>>
>>27990481
Pokemania was very late 1998/1999.
>>
>>27990266
The original fad still had games and anime to back it up, all this one has is just a half-baked Ingress reskin with Pokemon slapped on top.

It's simply riding off nostalgia and, since the dev team didn't take any steps to bring lasting content, the magic wore out.
>>
>>27990537

It's only been like 2 months. The games didn't have an anime instantly.
>>
>>27990266
>>27990537
If Niantic acts very, very quickly, they could make some improvements and add depth and give the app enough staying power to start adding peripherals.

The issue, however, is audience. Pokémania was primarily based around a child demographic, which gives you a lot more space for merchandizing. A kid is going to wear a Pikachu shirt to school and use a notebook with the starters on it. Many adults have to meet work dress codes and would get odd looks for decorated office supplies.

Moreover, Pokémania was able to take advantage of extant success in Japan that preceded release in the rest of the world. From a Western perspective, it looked like Pokémon launched alongside a simultaneous wave of merchandise, but that was only the case because the games had already created a demand in their original release. Go does not have that advantage, either.

The trick to making the Go craze big would be to lean more heavily on the social aspect. There are already people organizing meet ups and get-togethers, but that enthusiasm will die out unless such things confer some sort of advantage or unique opportunity.
>>
>>27990507
Oh. Well, if we're talking about the West, that is.
Then that's not what I meant.
>>
I experienced the tail end of pokemania when i was in school. Even the small amount i experienced was bigger than go.
>>
>>27988388
>collection of webpages within a supreme network
>existed
>>
>>27990908
By the time the fad came here and actually started, anime was out.

Two months is pretty solid for a flavour of the month game.
>>
>>27990917

Mobile games are different from other games. They're often popular for a few months then die out. Look at Farmville. Some games like Candy Crush or Angry Birds have staying power but will eventually fade too.
>>
>born the year the game came out

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A YOUNGSTER?

90's Pokemania was huge. Every kid in school played it and collected cards.

>>27988388
It existed but finding legit information was a bitch. We didn't have google back then, we had shitty ass alta vista and dial up modems. Even if you managed to find a site about pokemon, the chances of it lying were high-- you'd find rumors about mew under the truck and cheat codes to see Misty's boobies. I just about shat my pants when I found gamefaq in the early 2000's.
>>
>>27990959

In Japan that wasn't how it was. The anime took one or two years to come out.
>>
>>27991011
Early gamefaqs was untrustworthy, too. I remember finding ridiculous ''cheat codes'' to get Princess Peach naked in smash bros.
>>
>>27988879
This happened with Go. Not to the same extent however. I kind of miss the bonfires of pokemon merch. I guess with Go there is nothing to burn.
>>
>>27991011

The point is, it existed. I have even seen Usernet posts circa 1989.
>>
>>27988664
Anime and games came out around the same time everywhere but Japan.
>>
>>27991018
I wasn't talking about Japan, their fad never really ended, it became part of the culture.

Anime was a big part of the worldwide takeover Pokemon did.
>>
>>27988300
Poke mania.

I'm twenty four. I saw booster packs at cash register if I remember correctly. Tables in cafeterias full of game boys, cards and link cables.

Pokemon Go didn't change the world.
>>
>>27988879

They're aimed at different demographics. You can't compare a child's fad to an adult one. Go is aimed at teenagers and especially young adults more than little kids. Adults don't carry around Pokemon backpacks or buy BK toys for Pokemonl
>>
>>27988936
Most (Western) merch is still anime based.
>>
>>27990266
Because go is coded like a big turd. The battle system is wonky and taking over gyms is too easy. People will get tired of it soon if they don't update it and fix the bugs.
>>
>>27991063

I was though.

Pokemon became apart of normal gaming culture after the fad. It's still popular but it's not a fad. It's just another video game franchise, ala Mario or Halo.
>>
>>27988949
I'm 21 and can remember it. Though it didn't arrive here (UK) until late 1999.
>>
Back in the old pokemania days, you'd go to church and hear people whisper about how pokemon were really demons. Pokemon was on the news, pokemon was in newspapers, pokemon was everywhere.
>>
>>27991082
Y-yeah Pokemon toys are for kids! No self respecting adult would get some.
>>
Man, remember how back in the old days digimon was trying to compete with pokemon? Nowadays nobody even remembers that show.
>>
>>27991112

RGB is not exactly the most advanced jrpg either.
>>
File: 1316743591700.jpg (88KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1316743591700.jpg
88KB, 446x400px
>>27988300
Contrary to what people in this thread are telling you, Pokemon GO mania is way bigger, way way bigger.

The original Pokemania was big, but it affected kids and teens, mostly. Adults didnt care, grandparents didnt care, only the actual target audience.

Pokemon Go managed to capture literally everybody. I would see grandparents out with their grandchildren playing. I'd see middle aged men and women playing.

Pokemon go was way bigger, but it's also going to die way faster.

>mfw stupid nostalgia babbies honestly trying to say Pokemania was bigger.

I'm 24 years old, by the way.
>>
>>27988442
>yfw when
>your face when when
Anyway, for something like that to happened, Pokemon will have to play a huge role in history. Like, "the cause of a series of wars" type of role, and I don't see that as happening.
>>
GO isn't even remotely close to Pokemania.

Back during Pokemania, you couldn't go anywhere withour Pokemon being mentioned in some form or fashion. There were aisles on aisles dedicated to just the Hasbro toys alone, not to mention the clothing, novelty food, books and other stuff available. Pokemon was everywhere, you couldn't escape it at school, work or home.

I honestly feel bad for kids that were born after GSC, they never got to experience such a great period of time and will probably never fully understand it.
>>
>>27991126

What is your point exactly?

That Go should also become part of the gaming culture?

There's a big difference between a proper RPG game (no matter how simple and entry-level mainline games are) and a mobile cash-grabber Niantic decided Go would be.
>>
>>27991185
After Pokemon lots of monster collecting series started appearing on TV. Each with a different flavor. Digimon, Monster Rancher, Medabots, Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade. It never stopped.
>>
>>27991185

Digimon actually has a decently sized, active fandom. I never liked it though. I'm a Yokai Watch and Monster Rancher person.
>>
>>27991188
But for the time, it offered something that a lot of other games lacked back then: real interaction between players.

The only way to play against other people back then was with the 2-player mode. With Pokémon, you could battle with anyone with just the Link Cable.

Pokémon alone added like three years of life to the Gameboy. The Gameboy was already dying when Pokémon appeared in the market and the number of sales skyrocket.

It was a very basic game, but added a thing that every other developer was ignoring.
>>
>>27991210
Yet to see the isles of merch.
>>
>>27988949

You're full of shit, anon. I'm 27, and I was 8 when the first game came out in America. You were 3 or 4 at the time, so fuck off.
>>
>>27991261
I enjoyed it a lot, probably because I didnt watch the edgy USA dub. Digimon was very well written, better than Pokémon, and shared that "discover the misteries of this strange world" feeling that Pokémon had in the first season. I say that Digimon had a better quality show but it failed to get the hype of becoming your own trainer that Pokemon offered with the games.
>>
>>27991082
Not true, Pokemon Go has the same demographic, no "adult" would need an app to get them off their ass
>>
>>27991188
Advancement has nothing to with bugs
>>
>>27988300
Pokemania was bigger. Pokemon Go mania is essentially kids and old Pokemania shits trying to relieve the nostalgia from back then.
>>
>>27991241

No, I'm just saying that not only in Japan did Pokemon just embed itself into gaming culture.
>>
>>27991210
Adults and grandparents who cared got into. They called it Pokeyman but they still tried to care. My parents knew who Pickachu were. You can't tell me Pokemon Go mania is bigger when it literally doesn't have the merchandise or following that the original franchise mania did, accessibility doesn't count if it's free, the only thing going for it.
>>
>>27988675
Normally when people talk about decades the decade starts on the "1"year and not the "0" year, so the 80s started in full force in 81 and the 90s started at 91, but the 90s went on for quite a bit longer until 9/11 happened, and that is the hard stop for the 90s. Sure it's still 2001 but it feels like 90s pop culture would have stayed were it not for that
>>
>>27991506

Everyone knows what Pikachu is. It's iconic, like Mickey Mouse. Thst doesn't mean you're a Pokemon fan.
>>
>>27991362
>very well-written
>any conflict gets solved by digivolving
>>
>>27991250
Yu Gi Oh is older than Pokemon.
>>
>>27991316
you were 10 or 11 when it happened, I was born 1991 and was 8 when Pokemania took over
>>
>>27989360
seconded
>>
>>27988879
/thread
>>
>>27988300
I feel like 90's Pokemania was bigger in the sense that everyone was into the anime, the card game, the video game, etc. While everyone now who hasn't stuck with it over the years seems to be mostly into Pokemon GO.
>>
>>27991506
Most people knew who Pikachu was before GO, anon.
>>
Well, I think now there are more Pokemon-haters or something like that.

Originally I remember only some fanatical religious groups attacking Pokemon.

And now I see there are plenty of people thinking they are too smart and mature because the don't play Pokemon-Go, telling everyone they're stupid for relying on technology and thinking they escaped the matrix, despite they are the same people that can't live 5 minutes without facebook, twitter, or other social media.
>>
>>27993028

Gamers hated Pokemon in the 90s.
>>
>>27988300
90's gave birth to games, new add-ons for consoles, consoles themselves (n64 pikachu) animes, mangas, doujins, tamagotchis, toys, half of china's factories puking grey market trash

pokemon go was big the first week, people are already forgetting about it
>>
>>27993028
No, those people are just more noticeable because the internet is widespread now. Back then, the negative nellies would have had nowhere to complain.
>>
>>27989403
Bullshit and bullshit, more kids are into tablets and shit these days but they still make up the bulk of Pokemon sales.
>>
Pokemon go has:
Cellphone apps, Facebook posts, team meatups, symbol merchandise, team spirit tee shirts.

Pokemania had:
Anime, TCG, Fake korean TCG stickers, toys, gashapon figures, mc donalds promos, posters, framed prints, books, comics, manga, plush toys, bedding material, pillows, towels, beach balls and supplies, bath toys, hand soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, art supplies, pencil toppers, sharpeners, scissors, backpacks, carry on bags, purses, lipstick, makeup, acessories, hair clips, tee shirts, dresses, underwear, shoes, pajamas, cereal, macaroni, waffles, utensils, plates and bowls, jelly jars, drinking cups, board games, electronic toys and tiger electronics, holofoil flip cards, flipbooks, music CDs, mixtapes, VHS movies

and much, much more.
>>
>>27996963
THIS

Marketing of pokemania has surpassed any video game in history, so much to the point that the videogame wasn't the focus, the anime craze was.

No other company has gone so far to market fucking toothbrushes and cooking utensils.
>>
>>27991139
This is actually happening again, I have an overreligious aunt who is unironically posting that kind of shit on facebook.
>>
>>27991210
This guy actually has a point, if they had accompanied the launch with increased merch distribution (and I mean cheap shit like they used to have, not expensive plushies like they msotly do now) GO would actually stand a chance at being bigger.
>>
>>27996963

It's only been a few weeks since release.
>>
>GO is unironically being compared to Pokemania
KEK

K E K

GO is being fueled primarily by people who witnessed Pokemania, a great majority of them being atteacted to it because of nostalgia, and have no attachment to the franchise outside of participating in the new flavor of the month freemium app.

in terms people who were 12 when DPPt came out can understand, this is like putting smartphones (Pokemania) up against a corded landline
>>
>>27988792
And worldwide popularity is best measured by looking at America, not Japan.
>>
>>27991210

Yeah no. Go mania only seems bigger because Go is free to play and almost everybody owns a smartphone. Pokemon had a lot more presence back during pokemania when stores were filled with merch and commercials and news/magazine articles advertised the shit out of it.
>>
>>27991640

The Yu Gi Oh manga came out September 1996, and the Pokemon games came out February 1996.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.