[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1365637248690.png (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1365637248690.png
5KB, 256x192px
Was he autistic
>>
Yes.

That's why half of /vp/ are sinnohfetsuses whose first Pokemon game was Platinum in elementary school. They relate to his autism.
>>
Did you know the creator of Pokemon, the man who made the entire fucking Pokemon concept, the man who gave you something to love, has Autism? Did you know that? You immature little dweebs need to stop with this 'autistic' lame meme shit.
>>
>unable to relate with people
>unable to understand basic concepts and why people live like they do
>tinkered with machines as a kid
>comes up with convoluted plans to end the world
Pretty much.
>>
I don't see how this guy is supposed to be 27, not with that battered, chiseled look.
>>
>>27988326
He has aspergers and is actually a high-functioning member of society, unlike a whiney autist like you who still wastes his time being openly offended by maymays.
>>
>>27988326
t. triggered autist
>>
>>27988414
>not with that battered, chiseled look.
He was just so sick of the universe, anon.
>>
Probably but he was right
>>
>>27987490
No he was intelligent, nihilistic and with no sense of humor
>>
>>27988655
kek
>>
>>27988326
>>27988565

This is not true. Just a persistent rumor.
>>
>>27987490
He was a visionary.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.