[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in my fanfiction, gengar is actually a fart cloud instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Gengar.gif (35KB, 407x310px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.gif
35KB, 407x310px
in my fanfiction, gengar is actually a fart cloud instead of just a purple ghuel that looks like he needs to grab or scratch something.

>hey guys by the way where are his arms lol
>>
File: 1470714221700.png (276KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470714221700.png
276KB, 1000x800px
Haha I have an idea. Mix a bucket of bleach and amonia, it has such a rad scent. Try it.
>>
>>27986331

Oh please OP, tell me more.
>>
>>27986401
well, gardievar has a pussy and pikachu, my favorite poket monster of them all) as a penis, and they have sex. haha i am sometimes a b it wierd online i dont act like this in real life i keep my fanfiction fantasies a secret! xD
>>
>>27986422
Go on
>>
>>27986422

You could have at least tried.

I was really looking forward to making fun of a fartfag too.
>>
>>27986451
but gengar is my main charactor in the fantasy, he's like the one with the camera that watches pikachu and garidvoir have sex all the time. He pulls pranks on them occasionally like in the anime (my fantasy is an anime) i make them all sometimes have a threesome and pikachu complains aoutt he smell gengar makes but he cant help it and gardivoir understnads and he is in love with her but pikachu is always in the way and he has to win her over with sexy activities
>>
>>27986451
For the love of arceus let the autistic kid talk
>>
>>27986487

He's clearly a troll though.
>>
>>27986539
>>27986451

in th e story there wil be like some side events like sometimes raiku;s cock ring fall s off and they ned to get it to stay on and it's a problem or like likitung needs to take sjower and he;s not body positive funny and interesting things like that. But like in hentai i;s kindof like this al te time you all know what i;m after... hehe...

but really gengar is a great main charactro and i think the story is a great hentai anime fantasy and i wanted people to know about it so how about you check some hentais out and make on e yourself before you berate other;s hentais' because honestly i think you are jelous of the leaack of creativity you have and are mad because you think i;'m a troll but really you are being trolled
>>
>>27986565

>scene one: honey im home" saus pikachu and he shined cock in as and the v cum has come out. Gardivoir is beign hot and stimulating the clitorus while cumming snd then they are finished. Que theme and charactor cards. The here come e gengar the fart version and he is smelly and they have a 3 way but pikachu does not want it having a penis made of farts and or poop im going to take a wild guess he wod nlt like inside him and theb they are mad because the penis got inside pikachu. Gengar is too smelly to fuck and then gardivoirs niples get hard becaude of the smell, she comes instantly. Pikachu and gengar battle and pikachu wins. Afterwards more svenes of gardivoir and pikachu raping eachotber woth a pikachu on to p and raiku and gengar are talking and gengar cries. Raiku tries to comfort him but he has provlems of his own... his cock ring keeps falling off and then end episode
>>
File: Patrick-Man!_35.png (666KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Man!_35.png
666KB, 1024x768px
>>27986331
DIRTY BUBBLE
>>
>>27986631
no it does not go like that but i honestly like a few ideas, firstly i really think i want title cards in my hentai fantasy.

pikachu gardioir and fart form gengar need them at LEEAST

secondly why abruptly end with the cock ring falling off after rape of gardivoiur? there needs to be a way to really end the episode so that people want to watch it and masturbate to it later on or between rounds of league of legends and wondertrading.

FINALLY, i think you;re a troll by the way because you made your letters green.
>>
>>27986331
>>27986422
>>27986472
>>27986565
>>27986650
Epuc fail

>you're literally the worst and most unfunny troll fuck off
>>
File: nice try.gif (327KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
nice try.gif
327KB, 500x376px
>>27986676
it's 2016 and you told me "epic fail"

grow up and aaccept that some people like to make a difference in the world and some people also happe to have a fart fetish for gengar and gardivoir and pikachu and pokemon in general.
>>
>>27986676
>underestimating /vp/ autism
Be careful anon if you keep doing this you're going to have problems
>>
>>27986650
>>27986631
maybe it could go like this:

Pikachu and gardivoir and gengar are all fuckign and pikachu and gengar are bros so there is no conflict and THEN they take TURNS fuckign and having a lot of hentai sex in gardivoir's pusssy?

>unscensored?
>>
>>27986640
Holy fuck I just got that joke now
>>
>>27986726
Im already in 2 deep im afraid, friend.

: (
>>
>>27986331
Thats ckearly a haunter, in i guess what you call his "fart form"

You have no brain cells please fucking end yourself as quickly as possible drink the bleach drink the clorox drink my piss jesus christ you are a retarded fucking idiot troll on 4chan...
>>
>>27986776
it's my fantasy hentai and i can make it whatever i want fuck you asshole

IN your asshole
>>
What the fuck? Are you 12?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.