[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: jantran.png (88KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
jantran.png
88KB, 241x209px
What would his team be?
>>
6 Snorlax.
>>
6 snorlax since he's a fat genwunner
>>
Is that Josh from Drake and Josh?

Underrated show
>>
>>27983524
Chatot
>>
>>27983524
All bird pokemon.
>>
>>27983524
5 Chatots and a Snorlax
>>
Emboar
>>
>>27983684
Skarmory, pidgeotto.
>>
Nosepass (Rockington)
Chatot (Jacques)
Tyrantrum (all his dinosaur related content)
Tangrowth (a grass type to help him grow onions)
Ursaring (Banjo)
Fearow (Kazooie)
>>
Wismur
+ Bird Pokémon
>>
>>27984369
>Rockington
We /oldschooljontron/ now.
>>
>>27984545
Remember when Ash caught a Pumbloom?
>>
>>27984592
Dude...
>>
>Jon's production value goes way up
>Quality of the show goes from god-tier to okay-tier
>>
>>27985393
the A Talking Cat?! episode was pretty good
>>
>>27983524
Who the fuck is this guy and why he's always spammed on /vp/?
>>
Snorlax
Snorlax
Snorlax
Gay cancerous fag
Snorlax
Snorlax
>>
>>27985409
This. The only episode that has felt lacking was the skateboard kid, aside from that I think it feels the same, just looks better.
>>
>>27986342
His name is Jon Jafari and he has a youtube channel called Jontron where he reviews games, usually older and obscure titles with each episode dedicated to a certain group of games. So the latest episode was on Disney bootleg games, but there was one on Barbie games, one based on games about the Titanic. It's a pretty amusing watch in all honesty. He got really popular for his video on Dino City which I'll drop below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNsrmcsBCM
It's a little rough compared to his later stuff but it's still worth a watch.

Also, his team would be a Chatot, a Tyrunt, and a Pumbloom.
>>
Echk-ens
>>
>>27987434
but he's ugly and fat
people like that aren't allowed to be on video
>>
>>27987645
Not ugly and he's the only gamer I can watch. His videos has quality compared to every other gamer youtuber who just screams very loud and is overall not funny.
>>
>>27987434
Thank you anon, i just watched the Dinocity video and yeah, he's a pretty fun guy. I'll look for other videos
>>
>>27984592
>>27987434
>Pumbloom
The fuck is a Pumbloom?
>>
>>27989576
Its a whismur. In a pokemon emerald playthrough Jontron did while he still was in game grumps after encountering one he shouted "OH LOOK ITS A PUMBLOOM", to which Egoraptor replied "Do you remember the episode where ash caught a pumbloom? NO". That's all there is to it.
>>
>>27985171
NO!!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.