[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we be able to change our clothes in sun and moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1428703308536.png (286KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1428703308536.png
286KB, 500x429px
Will we be able to change our clothes in sun and moon?
>>
Yes but it doesn't seem like hair is able to be changed.
>>
>>27981170
There's no proof of that

they haven't confirmed or deconfirmed the hair part, but clothing = yes
>>
>>27981170
I hope everything is changeable.
The female protagonist is a mess.
>>
>>27981116
>tfw you will never be able to unlock previous protagonists' clothing choices as some sort of easter egg
>SM customization remains shit and babyish because the protags are 10 again

They could appease krisfags and hildafags with this, but no.
>>
Do you think the male protagonist is going to get a decent selection or am i going to have to put up with shit for being a female again?
>>
>>27981116
All we haven't seen is different hairstyles but I'd imagine those are still an option.
>>
>>27981300
With things like Splatoon and Pokken I think they've realized that even guys like customization options.
>>
>>27981316
>girl's chest is literally 100% flat
Oh god, the protags really are 10 again. I'm going to miss having to take fap breaks while playing Y due to my hot & sexy late-teens character in her miniskirts and crop tops.
>>
>>27981116
>>
>>27981390
Oh no you're right
fuck
>>
How are you going to justify playing as a 10yo girl?
>>
>>27981607
>justify
I don't see why I'd have to do that. It's clearly better.
>>
>>27981607
"Because I want to"
>>
>>27981116
boop
>>
>>27981170
I'd be pretty surprised if you could change clothes but not hair.

>>27981300
From the three shirts shown the guy already has better selection than the XY protagonist. The girl is still gonna outclass him and have five times as many options, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.