[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Skull leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: TeamSkull_WhiteOnly.png (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
TeamSkull_WhiteOnly.png
62KB, 900x900px
-Team Skull do not want to destory or take over the world. They just want nice things. They go around stealing pokemon and items (mostly art) and their main goal is to capture the Guardians of each island as "trophys."
-After collecting all the guardians, they accidently awaken the Solgaleo or Lunala depending on which version you choose.
-The legendary they awaken is ecstatic to be free, and causes eternal daytime or nightime depending on the legend.
- You and Guzma then start working together, since they do not want eternal day/night either, and you search for the opposite legendary. You find them and then Solgaleo and Lunala create an eclipse. They then "fuse" and Marshadow appears causing an eclipse. So you could say the legends are evil for the first time in Pokemon. You work with Team Skull to fix this.
-Team skull grunt gear is obtainable after "jumping" one of them and you get the gear corresponding to your characters gender. You get to keep this.
-Kukui and Guzma were both trainers who set out to do the island trial challenge. Kukui and Guzma both failed. While Kukui accepted the fact and studied pokemon moves instead, but Guzma was furious. He chose the life of crime.
-Plumeria, who was also a criminal, found Guzma by himself and took him in. Guzma then founded team Skull with Plumeria's help.
-Guzma hates Alola culture after losing the island trial challenge. He strays away from all Alola culture, using no pokemon from Alola or Alolan forms. The only pokemon from Alola that he has are the island guardians, but he never uses them.
-In a nutshell team Skull's goal is to mess up Alola.
>>
Lies.
>>
Wow, that's really cool! Thanks so much for letting us know!! <3

Do you have any other information? Like maybe anything about Alolan forms?
>>
File: uhuh.jpg (15KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
uhuh.jpg
15KB, 353x334px
>>27980842
So Guzma really is a wigger.
>>
>>27980913
You'll literally believe anything you're told, huh? No matter how obvious the lie is?
>>
>>27980842

A lot of this believable and quite possibly true, based on what we've seen. You still completely pulled it out of your ass, however.
>>
>>27980842
Probably a fake leak, but you have no idea how much I'd like this to be true.

Except maybe for the fusion thing. I'd love the idea of the opposite legendary coming in and fucking things over so you have to call upon the box legendary to give you the strength to fight it, kind of like in BW1.
>>
File: 1471312568121.png (205KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471312568121.png
205KB, 540x405px
I want to trust in mah boi, but I won't be able to truly believe in a benevolent Skull until I play the game for myself.
>>
>>27980945
>Getaloadofthisguy.jpg the comment
>>
>>27980842
>Guzma joins your party
>Mocks anyone you defeat
Too good to be truth
>>
>>27980842
>Zubat appears in SM website
>Alolan form? not because Team Skull use regular Zubat

>using no pokemon from Alola or Alolan forms

shit thats makes sense
>>
I would like to clear up the Solgaleo Lunala thing. Basically one of them fucks up the time making it eternal day/night, so you go to the other legend hoping it will balance things out. This is not the case however. They don't necessarily fuse, but I said that because I don't know what to call it. Basically they make an eclipse occur and they dissapear, not really confirmed fusing but causing Marshadow to appear. Once you defeat Marshadow, Solgaleo and Lunala appear again.
>>
>>27981105
>box legendary becomes the eclipse
>they summon the god hand

GRIFFIIITH!!
>>
I really fucking wish this was true. Especially stealing the Team Skull gear to keep for yourself. I wish you could've done it in GSC with the Team Rocket gear too. And the legendaries doing cool shit and not just jumping into your party. Sounds awesome. Shame it's most likely not real.
>>
>>27981105
what's marshadow look like?
>>
File: 1470975159376.png (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470975159376.png
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>27980842
The plot makes absolutely no sense. Even in terms of Pokemon this would be a new level of retarded. I don't know why people hang on to this 'eternal day/night' shit so much.
>>
>>27981339
Solgaleo and Lunala are sleeping so they naturally have the time being balanced. When team Skull awakens them, they become ecstatic with power and mess with the day/night sequence.
>>
File: 1471809385503.jpg (63KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
1471809385503.jpg
63KB, 640x488px
>>27980842
I wanna believe
>>
>>27980842
>implying guzma won't have a crabrawler
>>
>>27980842
I bet you copied all this from the speculation in the Guzma threads.
>>
File: Team Skull-Solgaleo Leaks.png (86KB, 1349x508px) Image search: [Google]
Team Skull-Solgaleo Leaks.png
86KB, 1349x508px
For those that want it, here is a image of OP's leaks.
>>
>>27981339
bronies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.