[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Sun and Moon leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: pokemonsm.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsm.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
So I know a guy who’s working on the games, and he told me some information about them. He could’ve been telling the truth or just trolling with me. I don’t know but I’ll still share it anyways.

-There are 16 Trial Captains and 4 kahunas.
-Every Trial Captain and kahuna you beat, except for Melemele Island’s Trial Captains, give you a Z-Crystal. The Island Champion and Guzma give you the two remaining Z-Crystals.
-You receive the Z-Ring after beating Hala.
-You have a chance to catch the guardian Pokémon the kahuna of each island has after you beat them.
-Alola consists of 4 more islands (8 islands total) that are only accessible in the post-game.
-There’s a new Pokémon called Yōseimakura, the Pillow Pokémon. It is a Normal/Fairy-type with the ability Fluffy.
-There is another new Pokémon called Yukiyūrei, the Snowman Pokémon. It is an Ice/Ghost-type with the ability Ice Body.
-Marshadow is a Psychic/Poison-type. It has a special new ability.
-There will be 125 new Pokémon, not including Alolan variants.
-Sadly, only Generation 1 Pokémon will get Alolan variants.
-Alolan Zubat is a Dark/Poison-type with the ability Compound Eyes.
-Alolan Dragonite is a Water/Flying-type with the ability Swift Swim.
-Alolan Gyarados is a Water/Dragon-type with the ability Intimidate. Mega Alolan Gyarados has the same typing but instead has the ability Moxie.
-Alolan Spearow is a Fire/Flying-type with the ability Flame Body.
-Alolan Pinsir is an Ice/Fighting-type with the ability Hyper Cutter. Mega Alolan Pinsir is a Ice/Bug-type with the ability Swarm.
-Magearna has a Mega Evolution. It is a Steel/Fairy-type with the ability Soul-Heart.

Enjoy, /vp/.
>>
Oh, one last thing:

-A new minigame will allow you to jack off a Mudsdale. There are even online leaderboards.
>>
I guess I can say Marshadow's ability.

Universal Power makes Psychic attacks from all pokemon on the field super effective against all types.
>>
>parroting older fake leaks. Not sure if it's to look more "credible" or laziness
>google translating names
>only making really take and safe guesses

Eh, I'll give you an E for effort. Not much, but I've seen worse fake leaks.
>>
>>27980575

god finally
>>
Lies
>>
What are detailed descriptions and names of the middle starter evos and final forms. Proof is preferable

Also detail all your knowledge of rockruff and something so we know youre legit
>>
>>27980429
>alola spearow
>when we've seen regular spearow in an ingame cutscene already

go home folks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEVaXyu0lWc
>>
>>27980429
>alolan zubat
>alolan dragonite
>people think they're on the website because they'll get alolan forms
>when the purpose is to show off old pokemon that are coming back
>when a team skull grunt uses a normal zubat
2/10 you tried
>>
>>27980759
>alola meowth
>when we've seen regular meowth in an ingame cutscene already

go home folks
>>
>>27980771
right, i'm sure that flock of spearow that were blown away by tapu koko were also all brought over from a different region
>>
>>27980429
>Alolan Pinsir is ice/fighting

It's like you're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>27980791
yeah they were, dipshit, it was even explained in the japanese trailer
>>
Tell us about post game!~~~
>>
File: 1463452947027.png (71KB, 300x442px)
1463452947027.png
71KB, 300x442px
>>27980575
Thank you Game Freak
>>
If it's just Gen 1 that has alolan form. Why give it to zubat. Crobat is Johto.
>>
>>27980808
>I'm gonna bring my pet cat with me, and some fucking birds too!
>>
>>27980429
>Alolan Zubat
>Alolan Dragonite

killing your own fake so quick, baka
>>
>>27980853
>repeating the line from the trailer means the trailer is wrong
>>
>>27980429
>Poison/Dark Crobat
Dont play with my emotions anon...
>>
File: leakerchan.png (169KB, 1830x562px) Image search: [Google]
leakerchan.png
169KB, 1830x562px
Just in case
>>
>>27980429
>-There are 16 Trial Captains and 4 kahunas.
Yeah, many people have speculated this.
>-Every Trial Captain and kahuna you beat, except for Melemele Island’s Trial Captains, give you a Z-Crystal. The Island Champion and Guzma give you the two remaining Z-Crystals.
See above
>-You receive the Z-Ring after beating Hala.
Again, this has been speculated on.
>-You have a chance to catch the guardian Pokémon the kahuna of each island has after you beat them.
Safe assumption
>-Alola consists of 4 more islands (8 islands total) that are only accessible in the post-game.
IT'S HAWAII LEL XD
>-There’s a new Pokémon called Yōseimakura, the Pillow Pokémon. It is a Normal/Fairy-type with the ability Fluffy.
Sure there is.
>-There is another new Pokémon called Yukiyūrei, the Snowman Pokémon. It is an Ice/Ghost-type with the ability Ice Body.
HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE CHINK LEAKS?
>-Marshadow is a Psychic/Poison-type. It has a special new ability.
See above
>-There will be 125 new Pokémon, not including Alolan variants.
So, we're getting, in cluding Alolan forms, close to, what, 150?
>-Sadly, only Generation 1 Pokémon will get Alolan variants.
Low hanging fruit
>-Alolan Zubat is a Dark/Poison-type with the ability Compound Eyes.
Compound Eyes. WHY?
>-Alolan Dragonite is a Water/Flying-type with the ability Swift Swim.
T H U N D E R B O L T
>-Alolan Gyarados is a Water/Dragon-type with the ability Intimidate. Mega Alolan Gyarados has the same typing but instead has the ability Moxie.
Yeah, whatever.
>-Alolan Spearow is a Fire/Flying-type with the ability Flame Body.
SNEAKY PEBBLES
>-Alolan Pinsir is an Ice/Fighting-type with the ability Hyper Cutter. Mega Alolan Pinsir is a Ice/Bug-type with the ability Swarm.
Why?
>-Magearna has a Mega Evolution. It is a Steel/Fairy-type with the ability Soul-Heart.
Someone's been browsing /vp/ today with ebic speculation threads.

give proof or fuck off
>>
>>27980915
>Just in case

If you think that any of this could be right, I feel bad for you
>>
>>27980805
>Mega with swarm
10/10
>>
>>27980934

>There are 16 Trial Captains and 4 Kahunas.

And people need to STOP speculating that shit. Trials seem, if anything, way more involved then Gym's were, basically each being a mini-quest unto themselves. There is no goddamn way GF is going to make that much more content then usual.
>>
>>27981002
are you one of those retards that think there's only four trial captains? The ones that don't notice how obvious the fact that its four for each islands.
>>
>>27980575
Can you elaborate on the mudsdale minigame? Can you do it to completion? Does it get everywhere? Can you jack off other pokemon in the post game? Be specific.
>>
>>27981100
Yes to your first two questions, as for the third. You start with Mudsdale, and you work your way up through the levels to unlock Rapidash, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, The Musketeers, and eventually Clawitzer. I haven't been able to beat the Clawitzer level yet because I have no idea where its fucking dick is.
>>
File: 1471627911585.jpg (59KB, 453x439px)
1471627911585.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>27980429
>Marshadow is a Psychic/Poison-type. It has a special new ability.
>Implying it's not Levitate with a new name

Ok.
>>
>>27980980
Have you heard of Mega Gallade with inner focus? GF likes to fuck with us...
>>
>>27980843
It doesn't have to evolve
>>
Anything on the starters and Rockruff?
>>
>>27980575

lol... there goes all your credibility, right out the window....
>>
There is a Water/Grass type with is a basically a Hippo with a Pig face. It is wrapped in Seaweed. It has a really stupid name, just from what I've heard. Also Kitrait and Adaplynx are the Normal/Anything Cat Pokemon that has been rumored.
I am not the OP, I just thought instead of clogging VP up with another thread about Leaks I'd just post these in here. Not like anyone is going to believe this anyways.
>>
>>27981972
anon tell me about the middle starter evolutions now.
>>
>>27982079
One's named Skonskit the other is Kafuck the other is Big Kafuck
>>
>>27980948
Really stupid leaks should be archived, just to show how fucking gullible /vp/ is
>>
>>27982114
>bigkafuck
>kafuck
>fuck
nice meme
>>
I can confirm this leak is OBVIOUSLY fake. adjlkasjdkaakjl
>>
>>27980429
>-Alolan Zubat is a Dark/Poison-type with the ability Compound Eyes.
HOLY SHIT THEY ARE MAKING SUPER SONIC AND HYPNOSIS EVEN MORE ANNOYING AS FUCK
>>
>Yōseimakura
>YO U SE I MA KU RA
>7 kana
>Game only support 6
>>
>>27980429
Your life so bad that you have to beg for attention in 4chan? Kill yourself
>>
>>27980429
>Yōseimakura
>Yukiyūrei
Nice try but these are obviously fake names
>>
>>27980843

I really did like the idea of Zubats changing based on what food grew in which caves. It's a shame it won't happen.

It was such a neat idea. One of the things that will never happen I'd like to have seen.

The other being I'd like a fat Pikachu when you import from RBY. I like the original Pikachu design and I miss it.
>>
>>27980429
>Alolan Zubat
>Alolan Dragonite
>Alolan Gyarados
>Alolan Spearow
>Alolan Pinsir
Literally all these Pokemon were confirmed not to have Alola forms, on the official JP website. Now hang yourself.
>>
>>27986408
Where? tell me
>>
File: 00016c42b36b11ccb78a49.jpg (93KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
00016c42b36b11ccb78a49.jpg
93KB, 600x449px
>>27986099
Weaboo faggot
>>
>>27980429
baitin'
>>
>>27986417

We saw Spearow in a cutscene, Zubat and Dragonite were on the official twitter labeled as old friends returning to the game, Gyrados has been seen in multiple gameplay videos.

Not sure about Pinsir though. Probably in gameplay footage.
>>
>>27986429
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>27986439
Link to the spearow, zubat and dragonite scene?
>>
>>27986429
why the hell are you even on this board?
>>
File: 1471174721395.jpg (128KB, 900x675px)
1471174721395.jpg
128KB, 900x675px
>>27986463
Because i like pokemon. Go fuck an ugly jap cuz u cant get white girls becuz they laugh at you
>>
>>27986478
>Go fuck an ugly jap cuz u cant get white girls becuz they laugh at you
Japs girls are thousand times better than merican girls. And Japan is million times better in everything.
>>
>>27986513
Nice katana you delusional autist. Did the mean white girls bully you brah?
>>
>>27980771
That's one is from Kanto, you bring it with you during the move
>>
W already saw Team Skull grunt using regular Zubat and Plumeria using regular Golbat so your shit is instantly debunked

Try herdier next time
>>
>>27980771
It belonged to someone who wasn't from Alola you retard, the spearows were either wild or belonged to Hala.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-22-09-20-28.png (257KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-22-09-20-28.png
257KB, 480x800px
>>
>>27980429
>125 new Pokemon
>>
>>27980770
>implying team skull doesn't use imported pokemon
>>
>>27981828
this is 4chan dumbass
>>
>Mega Alolan Gyarados
Blew it
>>
LEAK GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8rYurOgU4
>>
>>27980934
If there was an alola zubat, I feel like a new ability would be called for. One that causes sound based attacks to have a chance to leave the opponent confused sounds more fitting.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1024x799px)
image.jpg
220KB, 1024x799px
>>27986478
Anon 4chan is owned by a Japanese man.
And is based on Japanese image boards.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.