[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Rainbow Greninja at VGC Finals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: EP928_Greninja_Ash.png (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EP928_Greninja_Ash.png
732KB, 1280x720px
THE LEAK IS DEAD
>>
Wait, there were people who honestly believed that?

That shit came right out of here, get the fuck out of my face. Just because one leak from here turns out to be real, doesn't make all of them real.
>>
>>27976393
People believed it because the meowth thing
>>
>>27976211
That leak was dead the moment we learned what Gigareki was.
>>
>>27976431
What's Gigareki?
>>
File: 1471802927793.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1471802927793.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>27976211
Wtf is a Rainbow Greninja? I keep hearing that phrase but I don't know what it means.
>>
>>27976445
A Greninja with both male and female genders.
>>
>>27976423
they believed it long before the meowth event anon. they believed it because they're guillable retards.
>>
>>27976443
I dunno, what's gigareki with you?
>>
>>27976211
I was expecting some kind of announcement but i'm glad they didnt confirm Rainbow greninja since its a stupid name
>>
>>27976652
It's a stupid Pokémon, too.
>>
>>27976675
Greninja is fine Ash is the stupid one
>>
>>27976211
>Greninja gets cucked once again
When will the suffering end?
>>
>>27976445

Supposedly the actual in-game name of Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>27976211

It was already dead by having Gigareki

It was already dead because a hacker finding an upcoming event in a Gen 6 game doesn't give him any info about Gen 7
>>
>>27976443
Gigareki was a name found alongside the trademarks for the Japanese starter names, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Marshadow. People immediately assumed it would be a Pokemon but it wasn't trademarked the same way as Pokemon are. It was then revealed a few days ago that Gigareki is the Japanese name of a game called Giga Wrecker which was just released on Steam by Game Freak.
>>
>>27976211

This leak was always fucking dead the OP admitted at the end that he made it up and then called everyone a retard for believing him.

But for some reason you retards couldn't just let it die.
>>
>G-GRENINJA WILL WIN THE LEAGUE
>R-RAINBOW G-GRENINJA WILL SURELY GET INTO THE GAMES
>GRENINJA IS THE NEXT CHARIZARD

Why can't you guys let go? Greninja was simply the traditional forced representative of his assigned gen. He's like Pichu.

It's over. Time to put him in the box and move on.
>>
>>27977515
I don't agree with the other 2, but it's pretty safe to assume that whatever Ash-Greninja is will get into the games.
Don't think they would have a form like that with so much advertisement and only have it it in the anime and a few spinoff games.
>>
>>27977611
Too fucking bad it's going to be like spikey eared pichu and only be available in that one game
>>
File: 1435461612420.jpg (47KB, 425x532px) Image search: [Google]
1435461612420.jpg
47KB, 425x532px
>>27977674
I'm thinking the form change will have something to do with Z-Moves, so unless they bring those back next gen, you're probably right.
>>
>>27977611

They needed to give ash a mega, but none of the decided pokemon had a mega form.

Thus they made one up. The gimmick helped boost show ratings, and they could make a bunch of merch of it.

But gen 6 is done, so they're just gonna throw it away and hope you forget. Because that's what pokemon fucking does
>>
>How to properly spread leaks
50% truth
50% lies to fuck with the public
>>
The leaker actually posted that the information was fake long before the closing ceremony

https://twitter.com/TheHeavySquad/status/767483534491717632
>>
>>27976960
Thanks for the info man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.