[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I one of the oldest, if not the oldest Pokemon fan/player?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 248m1.png (1KB, 28x29px) Image search: [Google]
248m1.png
1KB, 28x29px
Hey /vp/ I'm 32 and I feel really old for a pokemon fan, I pllay since the beginning in 1998, I really like everything about pokemon except the anime, I play competitive since generation 3, I remember a time where I felt already old when I was 19 and now the time just flied away and im literally a pokemon-senior.

I really wanna start with VGC, I think I'm pretty good at this mode, but I feel so fucking old, I don't know how other,younger people would react... I mean I look much younger, I would say I look like 24 or even younger. But that's not the point...

My wife always says it's ok that I'm so much into pokemon (she is 29 and also plays pokemon since 98) but I don't know...

What do you guys think? are there any none-autistic fags here where we can talk about this topic? or is everyone just underaged as fug?

English is not my main language, so sorry about that :^)_____________
>>
nah when I went to UK nats last year there was some guy there competing who was in his 50's
>>
Now why would you ever think that? Oh yes, because no one here knows how to act around other people. Carry on.

BTW, no, that's just absurd.
>>
>>27975573
Holy shit, me and my girl just talked about the same, we are both 30 and we play since RBY both.

I'm actually a pretty good player at OU/UU and "ok" at VGC, we even watch the ashnime, pretty sure we will stop now with the anime, but I will play pokemon till the end, even when im 60+ I will not stop.
>>
>Am I one of the oldest, if not the oldest Pokemon fan/player?
>1998

Fucking casual. You didn't even play the Japanese versions when they came out in 1996, before the series had any major attention.
>>
And I pity you for even thinking this place can be used for legitimate discussion.
>>
>>27975573
Just do it senpai.
As long as your friends and family are ok with it, just do it.
>>
>>27975573
I'm 51
Am I too old?
>>
>>27975709
idk, maybe I thought that there are other people who feelt the same.

>>27975683
thanks man, that feels kinda good to see there are others like us :)

>>27975725
you have my respect
>>
>>27975818
You won't find out here. Go to a social network site, you're in the wrong place.
>>
>>27975573
You started playing when you were 14. Nothing wierd about that at all.

You live in the age of pokemon go. I'm sure that brought in a whole lot of older people. Hell my 60 years old da even tried it.

I'm 24 and I go to class with people your age so I really don't feel like it's all that strange.
>>
I say go to VGC and school them.

Who cares about age? There, it's all about skill and stalling the timer.
>>
>>27975573
Eeeeeeh

My father plays pokemon since the beggining and he's 47
>>
Also, you think you have it tough? Try being the only person who doesn't care about battling.
>>
>>27975573

You're not along, OP. I'm 31.
>>
I'm 33 and I go to VGC events, got 2nd place last time.
>>
File: 1465179073576.png (185KB, 656x770px) Image search: [Google]
1465179073576.png
185KB, 656x770px
Wow, another special snowflake thread.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27975573
27 here. Play whatever video game you want, nobody cares about your age.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.