[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gamefreak so brutally secretive with their pokemon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dialga.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dialga.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
We are almost in sptember and we dont even know starters second stage.
Yesterday in germans anouncemente they just leaked one single pokemon. Now in pokemon worlds they dont leak absolutely nothing...

This anoys fanbase, all this secretism is good for something??? i wanna know things about the game i will buy, not buying it blindfolded.

Seriously this is almost offensive, to a fanbase who is constantly demanding for a bit of information.
>>
It's to generate excitement for the game.

You've fallen for it and are absolutely thirsty for information.
>>
>>27975162
>Yesterday in germans anouncemente they just leaked one single pokemon. Now in pokemon worlds they dont leak absolutely nothing...
An official announcement isn't a fucking leak.
>>
>>27975376
Building off that, the german reveal was days ago, and there was another new pokemon revealed when worlds started. What is OP even talking about.
>>
>>27975162
>i wanna know things about the game i will buy, not buying it blindfolded.

It's fucking Pokemon. How much has it changed in the past twenty years? You utilise text menus to roll numbers that remove numbers from your opponents and statistic your way to being the very best, like no-one ever was. Everything else is just a lick of paint over the basic concept. I'm surprised at the amount of content that they've already revealed, we know about the structure of the islands and the trials, we know about Z-moves, we know about form differences, we know our protagonists, our friends, our professors, our enemy team and their boss, we know roughly 40 new Pokemon that will be in the game. How much more do you reasonably expect pre-release? They have to leave SOMETHING to be new and unexpected when you play it.
>>
I feel the opposite
Obviously going to watch every video like the dirty addict I am so I wish they'd slow down on the new info a bit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.