[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just posting this pic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pic.jpg (484KB, 1632x1228px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
484KB, 1632x1228px
>>
>>27968901
you shouldn't have
>>
But it IS different.
>>
>>27968901
>Throws Litten into the sun.
>Not very effective
>>
op is a fucking faggot 99% confirmed
>>
>Litten3 and Emboar literally have the same type of tail

sasuga gamu freaku
>>
>>27968931
aside it being upright, having muscles, and a physique that can totally be of that of a FIGHTING type, not to mention that it is a WRESTLER, a heel wrestler, BUT A WRESTLER NONETHELESS, yeah, it is different.
>>
>>27968994
>muscles and fighting physique means its a fighting type
What are you, 12? are you also mad solgaleo isn't fire type or that lunaala isnt dark type?
>>
>>27969489
Anon...it's whole design is based of a Fighter
>>
>>27969552
Its based of a heel, and just because it has physical traits that resemble a fighter doesn't mean it has to be one. Typings can be more significative than that, like here, being a dark type because of his whole "underhanded tactics and dirty fighting" thing.

And this "its still a fighting type even if it isnt" meme needs to die
>>
>>27968901
What upsets me the most is that Litten is shown in the concept art as a super cat like cat pokémon. He licks his pawns, his hair flares up, he attacks with (flaming) hairballs. It's very cat-like

And then he apparentely evolves into a stupid sausage-fingered space jam-reject stupid wrestler pokémon. Fucking why Gamefreak? Why couldn't you just give me a good-looking badass fire tiger? No one wanted this blatant wife beater-wearer furfag suir with a tiger mask
>>
>>27969667
>And this "its still a fighting type even if it isnt" meme needs to die

Even if it's Fire/Dark it's clearly built with fighting-type characteristics and fighting-type as a whole in mind. He could easily be Fire/Fighting and the design would fit. So in a sense, yes Litten pretty much evolved into another Fire/Fighting
>>
>>27968979
confirmed litten evolves based on which old gen fire starter you have boxed
>>
File: 1466967837552.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
1466967837552.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>27969802
So I guess Charmander "pretty much" evolves into a Fire/Dragon type? Because Charizard resembles a dragon, and has draconic characteristics? Disregarding Zard X, of course.
>>
>>27971176
Well, duh. Charizard is prety much a Dragon-type Pokémon, even though he lacks the typing. He could be Fire/Dragon and no one would go "hey, how come he's not part Flying?"

In the same way LuchaLitten is pretty much a Fire/Fighting type. Wrestlers are fighters, and a heel is at the end of the day a wrestler, just one that uses underhanded tactics
>>
>>27971250
It's still gonna be Fire/Dark typing faggot so fuck off
>>
>>27968901

It's a matter of opinion really. For me, Fire/Dark is different enough from Fire/Fighting. I imagine it fights very differently, its got different resistances and utilizes different kinds of attacks.

For you, its purely about how it looks and nothing else, and while I understand that, you have to realize that it isn't the case for everyone. And even if I was purely focusing on appearance, Litten3 looks nothing like Emboar, Blaziken, or Infernape.

Also there has to be some good new dark attacks because I really can't see Litten3 using Crunch, its probably physical so not Dark Pulse, and its attack is probably going to be high so Foul Play would be a waste.

I hope to god it isn't a slow, frail mixed attacker. GF should never make those unless they have a godlike ability or something.
>>
>throw litten into the sun
>"It's super effective!"
>Solgaleo fainted
>>
Still upset
>>
>>27969758
because Tiger 3 is a fake, if it was real it would have its japanese name
>>
>>27974692
lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.