[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
I've got a legit leak for you guys. Don't believe me if you dont want to, I dont give a shit. I gotta type this out quick because Masuda is about to walk in.

Kyurem gets a new form called Complete mode. It fights complete form Zygarde in the postgame.

The new Greninja form activates if you Pokebank a Kalos Greninja over and bring it to a move tutor on Ula Ula island who teaches it the new move Rift Shuriken.

Tapu Gringo is a Dark/Fairy type with the new move Shadow Wall. Appears to stop status conditions like safeguard?

I'll be back soon with some more spicy leaks straight from Gamefreak HQ.
>>
>>27964891
>Gringo
Fuck off, wallhopper.
>>
Please some one make a fandom
Game where kyurem kicks zygarde asses, i cant stop dreaming it after this post
>>
>>27964891
> Gringo
Do you even try?
>>
I know this is fake but I just want the original dragon.

Dragon/Fire/Electric with Levitate and a BST of 780 to rival mega fug.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>no
no
>>
Nah brah, kyurim and zygarde age essays
>>
>>27964891
>Kyurem gets a new form called Complete mode. It fights complete form Zygarde in the postgame.
I know this is fake but I'm still cumming.
>>
>>27964984
>>27964941
That's for Gen 8 with poké fusions, Gen 7 is about bondvolution.
>>
File: 1468334649447.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468334649447.gif
415KB, 480x238px
why leakers always say the least important shit

"HEY GUYS IM GONNA LEAK SOME NEW INFO
YOU CAN GET A RED CAP IN THE STORE"

woa..aaaaaaah
>>
>>27964891
>>27965036
>Kyurem gets a new form
>Gen 8
make up ur mind b4 posting fag
>>
>>27964891
where does your uncle work?
>>
Okay, Masuda is gone. I can tell you some more things.

There aren't any new Mega Evolutions.

Theres a new Fire/Fairy type Pokemon that consits of Rings of fire. Each ring has a light blue wing. Appears to be based on old style Angels.

There is a Bird Pokemon that appears to be wearing fluffy socks.

Complete Zygarde gets frozen by Perfect Kyurem, you then have to defeat Kyurem
>>
>>27965036

> poké fusions

We Digimon now?
>>
>>27965059
That's a baller gif
>>
>>27965290
It's inevitable, considering the target audience.

Just to clarify, Pokéfusions (name subject to change, obviously) is between Pokémon.
>>
>>27964891
>Kyurem becoming the original dragon
You would figure they would wait until BW3 to do that (assuming they would do BW3 instead of BW/B2W2 remakes)
>>
>gringo
>has a wall move
kek. nice job op.
>>
>>27965412
Yes, you are right. My mistake.
see >>27965036
>>
>>27964891
>Masuda is about to walk in
Why don't you post this when you're home then, does he keep you locked in the office, are you at his home, are you miss masuda?

Why don't leakers even try and make their shitty leaks believable?
>>
>>27965529
Was hoping you normies, would understand the pleasure/high gained from risks.

Doesn't help that I'm a gambling addict.
>>
FUCKING FUCK OFF FAKE LEAKER GET A LIFE. I'm not salty just tired of fucking summerfag tards like him
>>
>>27965640
Fuck off you fucking retard. literally noone believes anything you say.
>>
>>27965728
>>27965720
>I've got a legit leak for you guys. Don't believe me if you dont want to,
>>
>>27965640
Please leave and never come back
If you want attention go to a strip club
>>
>>27964916
You know, mexicans aren't the only place in the world were they call you gringo. They do so in every continent. Even on the moon.
>>
>>27965770
My thread mate, either ask a question or leave, simple as that. Whether you believe me or not makes this process amicable or difficult, accordingly.
>>
>>27964891
Shitty threads like this need to come with a 7 day (at the very least) ban. Provide proof or fuck off
>>
Also, Mewtwo has a Dragon type Alolan form made by Team Skull.
>>
>>27965059
Their words are fillers themselves. Hedges, one might say in linguistics, very unnecessary.
>>
Somebody please help me, I can't stop lying
>>
Also they undo the special split, so it's back like it was in gen one
>>
>>27964891
Move tutor...available in Sun and Moon....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27966001
>>27966166
Can you ask questions instead of questioning the validity of my info?

This all goes back to the OP
>I've got a legit leak for you guys. Don't believe me if you dont want to, I dont give a shit.

I would post proof If I could, but I can't, since GF has taken counter measures due to the recent leaks.

Also ignore:
>>27965358
>>27965498
>>27965640
>>27965766
>>27966114
>>27966218
>>27966256

They are not me (the OP) just attention seeking fakes.
>>
>>27965036
>bondvolution
The fact that people ACTUALLY belive this is a thing is nuts.
>>
>>27966351
Sorry can't talk now typing this with my toes. Masuda's cock is in my mouth he says if I make him cum he'll give me the gen 8 starters. Wish me luck, I love you guys so much, I just want to be leet leaker I'm addicted to the (You)s. Ignore this other guy he's an fake.
>>
>>27966351
You have no validity. Fuck off.
>>
>>27966351
Do you know about any new Alola forms?
>>
Masuda is at San Francisco, fake
>>
All I want to know is if robinhoot is real
>>
Can you tell us if scyther gets a dragon/bug alolan form?
>>
>>27964984
This anon gets it. Shame leak is just a load of bullshit
>>
>>27965190
Earlier you called it Complete Kyurem, now you're calling it Perfect Kyurem, which is it
>>
This whole thread is autism.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.