[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Confessions about Sun and Moon (based on what we know so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1457930164459.png (34KB, 220x102px) Image search: [Google]
1457930164459.png
34KB, 220x102px
ITT Confessions about Sun and Moon (based on what we know so far)

I think most Alola forms are vastly superior to their original form, expectially Ninetales
>>
i don't like a lot of the pokemon. i feel like they're the most weird looking pokemon designs out of any generation.
>>
>>27962709
Holy shit I don't remember delibird looking like that
>>
>>27962709
>*4 steel weakness
>superior
>>
>>27962709
>Still weak to Stealth Rocks
>x4 weakness to Bullet Punch
I love the new Ninetales but don't retarded, at least wait until Snow Warning gets confirmed as a HA and then we can talk
But as for my thoughts on the new Gen, I think those Jojo poses shit is retarded as fuck, I might not even use the Z-move shit if I'm forced to do those faggot poses before using them
>>
>>27962773
Some of use don't care about that when it's time to pick favorites. For some Pokemon is more about it's world and its bestiary than the fights.
>>
>>27962773
in terms of design at least
>>
>>27962709
I really hope Megas are gone for good.
>>
I wish this gen's meta is actually good.
>>
>>27962741
That's because they're new and you aren't used to change, probably grew up with abusive/divorced parents

I'm sure you thought the same thing about the Pokemon of the last gen when they were still being announced
>>
While I'm all for regional variants, Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash really bother me. Despite being named after sand (the most ground thing possible), they don't retain their ground typing. Either make them part ground or simply make them a new pokemon named Snowshrew.
>>
>>27962709
World and Pokémon look fantastic. Playing with plot structure is a neat idea. Hoping for some balancing retcons but not holding my breath. Disappointed that we don't look to be getting any evos for existing Pokes, or new Megas.
Overall: looks a lot better than XY.
>>
I love the new exeguttor. I've always liked Champion Blue's team. And now it can be useful in higher tiers... Normally I use:
>Mega gyarados/pidgeot
>Eviolite rhydon
>Harvest exeggutor
>LO Alakazam
>Arcanine
>Jolteon
>>
kinda loving everything so far. the only thing that I hate is how most of the pokemon revealed is either to "cartoony" or too girly. I dunno.
>>
I love the leaked starters and think most of /vp/ will probably change their minds when the games come out. Remember, everyone hated Greninja and everyone hates it now, but for different reasons, and there WAS a long stretch where everyonr liked it.
>>
>>27962709
I find most Alola forms unnessicary and would've rather had an original arctic fox Pokemon, or an original fire twirler. It's like they just threw on Hawaii features on Pokemon. The Sandshrew line, Execcutor, Meowth, and Raichu are okay.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.