[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We spend most pokemon games walking around in the wilderness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Loch.jpg (72KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
Loch.jpg
72KB, 500x321px
We spend most pokemon games walking around in the wilderness, but we never go anywhere truly inaccessible. What pokemon could lurk in the deepest ocean trenches? Do undiscovered ground types live hundreds of feet beneath the surface and never see the light of day? What strange fire types swim through the blistering inferno of the mantle?
>>
>>27961524
Hopefully we'll find out one of those answers in SM. Diving has so much potential in this game with the huge sea.
>>
>>27961693
>inb4 No Diving
>>
Diving with an Atlantis style underwater palace would be cool

But a mist shrouded island full of non rock versions of the fossil pokes would be cooler
>>
>>27961524
>What pokemon could lurk in the deepest ocean trenches?
Lanturn, Huntail, Gorebyss, Frillish, Jellicent. But I agree we need more pokemon based on abyssal animals.

>Do undiscovered ground types live hundreds of feet beneath the surface and never see the light of day?
Steelix live pretty fucking deep.

>What strange fire types swim through the blistering inferno of the mantle?
Slugma, Heatran.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (191KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
191KB, 1138x640px
>>27961693
>Diving has so much potential in this game with the huge sea.

You mean huge sea that we wont see outtside of cinematics?
>>
>>27962044
This shit looks disgusting and unnatural as fuck. Even invisible walls that stop you from moving further in sea would be better.
>>
>>27962044
>>27962068

Are you guys forgetting the fact that we see Sharpedo smashing through those rocks 90% of the time we see someone riding one?
>>
>>27962103
Haha, are you fucking serious?
Sharpedo was smashing through random small rocks that are within these areas, not through bordering rocks
>>
>>27961948
Like in BW2? But not run down?
>>
>>27962230
He has a mega though, that will get him through the bigger ones
>>
>>27961524
>one of the regions in future gens starts a project
>they want to send someone down into an ocean trench
>a special submarine will be built, allowing you to catch any pokémon you encounter, similar to a safari zone
>you get to go there in the post game
>once you're down there it's almost pitch black and you're all alone
>all of a sudden you spot a huge creature right next to your submarine
>it stares at you with big red eyes
>scared, you ask the monster what he wants
>and he says "I need about three fiddy"
>>
>>27962296
Yeah, still pristine.

Maybe have more mechanical types down there
>>
>>27962358
>he still believes megas are even coming back
>>
>>27962406
>someone hasn't seen today's Japanese video
>>
>>27961524
that would've bee cool to sea deep ocean pokeymans, but that won't make much sense to bring them to the surface to fight other creatures, since they won't survive low atmospheric pressure anyways. At least that's the easiest excusee for gamefreak.
But I hope they at least add some giant octopus/squid monster, like third crossgen evo for Tentacruel
>>
>>27962426
Link?
>>
>>27962486
someone probably bullshitting said a dark/water octopus that was more "stringy" (guess they mean longer tentacles) than octillery was in sun and moon
>>
>>27962385
DAMN LOCKNESS MONSTER
>>
>>27962406
>>27962540
>>
>>27962296
I would prefer if it was in ruins, makes exploring it feel like you're rediscovering lost secrets.

The problems with the Abyssal Ruins were that the diving section was a literal straight path, the temple didn't have any pokémon, and you need to be a professional cryptographer to understand any of the lore in BW.
>>
>>27961524
>we never go anywhere truly inaccessible
Well duh.
>>
>>27962990
kek
>>
>>27961524
We've gone to volcano's, the middle of deserts, deep within mountain ranges, the mantle, the tallest snowy mountains, under water trenches, the middle of forests, deep within complex caves, underground, space and alternate dimensions
>>
>>27963146
Yeah but they never feel inaccessible. There's always loads oF trainers there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.