[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any great Pokemon ORAS hacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1471176814508.png (152KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471176814508.png
152KB, 500x400px
Are there any great Pokemon ORAS hacks?
>>
>>27959610
Sinking Sapphire and Rising Ruby.
>>
>>27960068
Are these real?
>>
>>27960226
Yep, by non other then Drayano himself.
>>
>>27959610
Busty May hack :^)
>>
>>27960068
How do rutile ruby and star sapphire compare?
>>
>>27960258
Haven't played those so can't tell, but since SS/RR are made by Drayano then they are good to play considering his previous work (Storm Silver/Sacred Gold, Blaze Black/Volt White, BB2/VW2)
>>
>>27960231
who the fuck is drayano
>>
>>27960298
The guys who makes the best rom hack
>>
>>27960293
I've heard that SS/RR don't bump up teams as hard as BB/VW due to some reason.
>>
>>27960298
The author of Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, Blaze Black/Volt White and BB2/VW2 and most recently Sinking Sapphire/Rising Ruby. His hacks are a must play.
>>
>>27960316
Rutile/Star outclass his versions of ORAS however.
>>
>>27960307
Maybe cause he went a bit overboard with those ? BB/VW are infamous for just how hard they are, especially for nuzlocks. Drayano always tries to make his games balanced, but still dificult.
>>
Not OP, anywhere I can see all the changes for these romhacks?
>>
>>27960332
Hm, good to know. I'm familiar with RR/SS and I've been irking to play Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire for some time.
>>
>>27960352
They're much, much harder, probably beyond Drayano's BB/VW. The author (Dio Vento) specifically states to not use them for nuzlocke runs. There is a lot more individual trainer work and balancing put into Rutile/Star, and he makes changes to the way some items are sold (eg: Sacred Ash sold for 1500, Revive sold for 20000. Discourages in-battle revives, but makes it easier to revive outside of battle because you'll need it.)
>>
>>27960241
how do you install this? you need hans?
>>
>>27960392
If that's the case, then those are definetly up my alley. Just hope do they aren't Dark Rising stupid kind of difficult because of the "don't nuzlock" part.
>>
>>27960504
also, does this work on ruby omega?
>>
Can confirm that despite not messing with any Pokemon's movepool or stats, Star Sapphire can throw some scary stuff at you.
I don't remember anything specific besides the six Dittos versus my slow team in Victory Road, the female Ace trainer before Fallarbor town, and ace trainers in general. The game doesn't mind throwing Legendaries at you either.

I recommend fighting as many trainers as you can and growing lots of berries. I ended up being ten levels below Archie's final team because I avoided trainers on the sea.
>>
>>27960351
Try maybe googling them. Do you seriously think someone is going to go to the trouble of creating a romhack and not do a write up on what's in it? Come on man.
>>
>>27960298
Satan
>>
>>27960622
>play StarSapphire
>Start with Mudkip
>Second fucking trainer wrecks my shit with leech seed/sleep hax
>Petalburg Woods wrecks my shit with leech seed/sleep hax
>Roxanne fucking baits me into using a water attack then switches into Lileep with Storm Drain, get wrecked by Ingrain bullshit

10/10
>>
>>27959610
Is it even possible to play Gen VI on PC? Sadly i can't afford 3DS.
>>
>>27961055

I wish I wasn't too pleb to understand how to run homebrew on my 3ds, this sounds perfect
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.