[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They died for your sins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: rip.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
2MB, 1600x900px
They died for your sins
>>
>>27959276
if only
>>
I don't see memefrog, is he Judas here?
>>
>>27959276

Yeah just put them out of their misery
>>
How come memefrog isn't there. He's the one that did the least after Goodra
>>
>>27959291
>>27959305
look below Hawlucha
>>
>>27959276
Greninja was a Team Flare member all the time??
>>
>>27959291

Greninja is on the ground

Alain is Judas
>>
My only sin is being an angel in a forum of devils.
>>
I want to do naughty things to them.
>>
File: 1471520710531.png (217KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
1471520710531.png
217KB, 635x475px
>>27959276
is the only way out. JUST
>>
File: press f to pay respects.png (309KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
press f to pay respects.png
309KB, 620x350px
>>27959276
F

he lost for our sins.
>>
>>27959276
fuckin useless

ass

niggas
>>
Spare Pikachu, the others can die though
>>
I can understand wanting Ash, but why hang up his whole team?

And did they forget Goodra has Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam, or Noivern has Boom Burst? Tying up their arms isn't going to accomplish a whole lot there.
>>
Foreverially delitized
>>
>>27959276
I love how this is a visual representation of what the fans wanted to do with ash. Is like the writers know their public.
>>
>>27959276
F to pay respects.
>>
>>27959332
Ok, who's shitty haircut is this?
>>
>>27959966

A dentist
>>
I'm quite interested in the next few episodes. I hope for a good fight between ash and Alan, that allows Alan to acknowledge that ash should have won.

And yes the reveal that Alan cheated during the fight. That's all they need to do to win fans back
>>
>>27959990
Oh, dear god. They let him keep his job with that?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.