[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Alola Forms will get their own pokedex entries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do you think Alola Forms will get their own pokedex entries?

I'm not insinuating new pokedex numbers for them, I'm just saying you think perhaps 2 entries will exist for pokemon with an Alola form with 2 sets of info?
>>
Seeing as they already have descriptions on the S&M site I'd imagine they'll get entries similar to or just copying those.
>>
>>27957802
probably
>>
>>27957802

Probably.
>>
>>27957802
Probably
>>
>>27957854
>>27957921
>>27958070
This.
>>
>>27958085

Yeah.
>>
>>27957802

Since it's looking like the Alolan forms will be replacing their counterparts for the region I'm guessing it'll only have the entry for the alolan form
>>
at which point should they just be an entirely different species?
>>
>>27958125
That's really how it should be.
>>
>>27958124
But what about when you transfer the original forms
>>
>>27958140

Probably will be like how every other alt form is handled in the dex; you can look at them in the viewer and that's probably it
>>
>>27958153
Will the Dex default to information about the alola form or will the info be on the Kanto form?
>>
>>27958132
In terms of coding they may as well be, since it seems like Alola forms will also have different stats and movepools to accompany their new types and appearances. I wouldn't be surprised if you could still breed them with their older counterparts though. It's even possible that new Egg Moves could come out of it, but we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>27958174
Probably whichever one you registered first.
>>
>>27957802
The dex entry for Vulpix will talk about how Alola Vulpix adapted, thats it.
>>
>>27958125
When they have a different name.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.