[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, on Bizarro /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: bizarro earth.jpg (83KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro earth.jpg
83KB, 490x358px
Another League win for Ash???? He' so fucking unbeatable every league!! When will the writers ever make it seem more realistic and have him lose more often??
>>
File: 250px-Palossand.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Palossand.png
41KB, 250x250px
>sandcastles are legal on Hawaii beaches
>>
i wish the new games would lighten up on the postgame content
i appreciate the effort but the sheer scope of everything can be overwhelming
>>
>>27956678
I don't understand why this meme is so underused, you heterosexual male.
>>
>>27956616
And him will beat Sycamore and his Perfect Kyurem soon
Is a non stop since his lose in the Battle Frontier
>>
I don't want Braixen to smother me with her thighs
>>
Why do Alain and Ballio always lose? I get that Alain is a total wimp but with a fully evolved pokemon you'd think he would win every once and a while.
>>
File: 1440355704171.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1440355704171.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
Why did they decide to make XY the hardest games in the series? You don't even get the Exp. Share until post-game, what's up with that?
>>
>>27956616
God I fucking hope they get rid of the Battle Frontier this gen, it's been in everygame. We get it, XY and ORAS had a good one, we don't need it shoved down our throats.

Also the mainline difficulty is getting frustrating like what >>27956813 said
>>
Every time women find out I play pokemon, I can't stop them from trying to fuck me. How do you guys deal with this problem?
>>
Really wish they hadn't included the pokemon races they had hyped up. Just time wasters really.
>>
Green and Blue versions are the best.
Nothing can compare to Gen -1, but Piamond and Dearl are a close second. Gen -4 was uncomfortable as cuck.
>>
On the plus side Niantic has really done wonders with that Pokemon Go app. I'd hate to see what would have happened if it was run by greedier, less competent people.
>>
>>27956957
At least it wasn't as bad as Gen 2. I already beat the league once, why did I have to do it a second time!?!
>>
>>27956616
Ok guys, unpopular opinion.

I loved HGSS and BW2
>>
>>27957380
contrarian
>>
>>27957380
OMG!? Seriously!?
Remakes and Sequels are always bad and those two are probably the worst of the series.
>>
>sun legendary
>SE against Fire
>>
I'm not a cuck so I'm diffidently getting the Sun version
>>
I'm not a big fan of the new Kanto Forms. It feels like they're just catering to gen 7
>>
File: tumblr_ln4jevoNto1qkv2eso1_500.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln4jevoNto1qkv2eso1_500.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>27956616
Everything after Emerald is good I swear
>>
>>27956788
Get out, we need more furries in vp not normies like you
>>
>>27956678
Why is this a meme at all?

I can't even find anything that says sandcastles are illegal in hawaii. I just see it once every now and then and it feels like it's being done by the same guy
>>
>>27956616
I like Pokemon
>>
So, some anon posted an idea the other day where existing Pokemon would have alternative forms with different appearances, typing, and abilities.

How retarded is that? The new Megas we have revealed for SM are already plenty good enough!
>>
>>27958100
Overrated post
>>
I'm not an autistic degenerate faggot
>>
File: IMG_20160821_081332.jpg (172KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160821_081332.jpg
172KB, 960x540px
What's your impression of each gen, anons?

Gen I: Had the tightest and most well-balanced mechanics in the entire series. Seems like GF has just gotten more and more sloppy since.

Gen II: Another good gen. Had the smallest overall region but it was filled to the brim with interesting things to do. The level curve was the best in the series.

Gen III: Not bad at all, but it's really, really odd that there's no Surf HM. Oh well. The music sounded nice and varied.

Gen IV: Start of The Dark Ages. Piamond and Dearl were just as good as the Gen III games, but Blatinum added so many awful features that the game repeatedly forces down your throat. Plus, it got rid of practically every available Fire-type. How the hell do you fuck that up?!

Gen V: The Nadir. First, there were only 48 new Pokemon, which is completely unacceptable. And most of those were related to previous evolutions in some way. We finally got a nonlinear region, but we found out that GF can do open-ended games for shit. All the sequels did was add in some gay little in-game tournament.

Gen IV: The Comeback. A very, very popular gen. Added in several beloved features, including the new Fairy type, Mega and Fusion evolutions. The new region is fantastic with excellent pacing throughout the game. And the villainous team and story are epic, with the generous post-game wrapping up all the loose threads. The Suby and Rapphire remakes were also great games that expanded on what made the originals so good. Still no Surfing, though...

Gen VII: Not sure what to think of it so far. It seems largely derived from Gen VI, which is good, but has little innovation beyond that. The new Pokemon designs definitely feel like they're trying to play it straight. At least the leaked starter evos are universally praised around here.
>>
>>27956616
>>27956808

My favorite part was Synchro Ballio vs. Mega Charizard Y, tho
>>
Man this Japanese score is great but it just isn't Shuki Levi's.
>>
>>27961660
>Fairy type
the fuck is that? I only know of Light type
>>
>>27962646
Hmm... What parallel universe do you originate from? If you give me your temporal-spatial coordinates maybe I can transmit my local causality factors over to you.

Fairy type is great, btw. Don't believe the haters.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.