[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rivals.png (150KB, 364x223px) Image search: [Google]
rivals.png
150KB, 364x223px
Which one, /vp/?
>>
I rewatched the Gary fight today and I have to go with him.
I like Alain too though.
>>
BURASTO BAN
>>
File: what.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
1MB, 1174x881px
The better question would be "who cucked Ash the most?"

And I'd go with Alain
>>
>>27956507
Maybe Gary.
Alain only did it once. Even if it was for the championships.
Gary was always messing with him.
>>
>>27956462
Gary because he's moved on with his life
>>
>>27956664
>Gary was messing with him
Gary lost to Ash the same way Ash lost against Allain; With a type advantage.
>>
>>27956699
Alain still has shit to do and a loli's smile to protect. He will move on with his loli soon.
>>
>>27956462
Alain's fight was better choreographed, but Gary is both cool and unrealistic in how much he grows. He has a fucking job in some spy agency as a 10 year old?
>>
>>27956762
Child soldiers man how do they work?
>>
>>27956664
Alain hands down. Gary didn't even face Ash in the original league and lost to him in the Johto one. He was a cool rival, but not as competent as his character would have you believe.
>>
>>27956762
>He has a fucking job in some spy agency
False, he's only ever been a research assistant. Still really impressive for a 10 year-old, though.
>>
Both are gay for Ash.
>>
>>27956462

Gary, because he realized that becoming a "Pokemon Champion" was a sucker's game for literal children and adult children and decided to pursue an actual career once he got bored of trouncing losers like Ash.
>>
>>27956462
I liked Gary more but holy shit did Alain blow Ash the fuck out in the most retarded way possible.

At least Charizard vs Blastoise was fun
>>
>>27956462
A guy who manages to be an even worse trainer than Ash, or a league winner.
Gee, I wonder.
>>
Gary lost to Ash pretty much one of the worst trainer's. Which means he's way worst than ash. Making him a bitch, who can't take one lost and decided to become a pokemon research. Plus his blastoise lost to charizard.
While Alain is great trainer, became a champion and is way cooler than fag Gary. His mega charizard beat ash bullshit plot greninja.
Well damn this is hard. I'll go with Alain because he's number 1, go Alain
Only a gen 1 tag who can't control his/her nostalgia this Gary a good trainer.
>>
>>27956462
Tobias
>>
>>27956462
Tobias
I rather have overpower son of bitch as rival than some edgelord
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.