[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: Tapu.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>
Fake as fuck.
>>
File: angry anime loli.gif (635KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
angry anime loli.gif
635KB, 330x300px
STOP THESE FAKE LEAKS PLEASE.
>>
All of these are way too different stylistically.
>>
>>27952462
I'm sure a lot of people here will be very upset if the guardians end up being like the genies
>>
>>27952462
thay are fuck, but they look good
next time OP, try to remember that one Topu Keke is exactly like the strange souvenir
>>
>>27952705
how would you know that?
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1398469523698.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>27952462
Koko looks so fucking out of place
>>
>>27952781
>"An ornament depicting a Pokémon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos."
>>
>>27952813
Yeah, just like that fake Lucha Bird and frog with the tongue scarf.

Fake as fuck.
>>
>>27953035
do you know the meaing of: "out of place"?
>>
>>27952462
They look pretty nice, Ghost Tapu is a bit over the top, but not bad. I really hope they look somewhat like this instead of just being Genies 2.0.

But as >>27952705 said, the artist forgot that one of them is supposed to look like the Strange Souvenir.
>>
>>27952462
These look pretty good but I agree that Tapu Koko kinda stands out from the rest, although I wouldn't mind if these were real.
>>
>>27952462
I do like these, yeah they aren't all really the same style but I like that, it's better than another Thundorus Landorus and Tornadus. I can't tell what Tapu Ghosto is supposed to be.
>>
>the rabbit one always has its crotch on display in its mask form
>>
>>27953035
>This one completely unrelated leak ended up being true that one time, despite the fact that all other leaks were laughably fake, so now all future leaks are true by default

wew lad
>>
>>27953503
The Ghost one looks like some sort of bug when it's all closed up, but not when it's opened up. It doesn't really look like it would be a Ghost-type (apart from the big hands), it gives off more of a Poison vibe imo
>>
Do we know that these are actually fake or not? What's the source for the art?
>>
>>27952462
Literally my Cydonia's fake
>>
>>27952462
Literally my mom's tiki-bar decorations
>>
>>27952462
Here's the thing: the new ones share exact matches in their silhouettes/line art with Top Kek, but not with each other that Top Kek doesn't have. Specifically, the arms of Top Kek and the water one match exactly, while at the same time the legs of Top Kek and the fire one match exactly. Across all of them, the torso and head shape do match, but there is no similarity between, say, the ghost and fire one, that Top Kek does not also share, such as the legs which are exclusively similar between Top Kek and fire. This would suggest that all of them were built up out of Top Kek, somewhat traced in some elements, but not across/from each other.
>>
File: kek this out.png (83KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
kek this out.png
83KB, 283x283px
>>27952462
>post yfw you steal the guardian deity of an island and put it in the pc
>>
>>27953875
I already did that with the creator of the universe, so what's the difference now?
>>
>>27952462
yo that ghost one would be so sick
>>
Come on Pokejungle, you know you want to make a post about them.
>>
>>27953925
Nobody believed seriously in a space alpaca, with local guardian deities you are sure to make the islander go mad.
>>
>Tapu Koko's mohawk goes into Ghost Tapu's ass

kek
>>
>>27952462
fuck me
>>
>>27953983
>Nobody believed seriously in a space alpaca
anon, it is called religion
>>
>>27952462
>>27952462
If they're reaL, good. If they're not, good. I'm a bit dissapointed by the totem shapes and thats it.
>>
>>27954021
the only one I'm on the fence about is Dr. Rabbit. the ghost one even isolated from the group looks good.
>>
>>27954015
Nobody in the real western world cares really about religion, some nutjobs do but in Pokemon reality more than half of those likely joined Team Galaxy and the rest have no power, just like in our reality. It's in the backward places like Alola that most people are actually religious and salty as fuck about having their local traditions violated or insulted.
>>
>>27954115
holy shit, all that writing and analogies for what?
>>
>>27952882

>there's a guardian Pokemon
>must be one of the four island guardians since those are the only ones we know

Nice headcanon
>>
>>27954269
yeah, also the chinese leak confirmed that
>>
>>27954341

Chinese Leak also got Alolan Marowak wrong.
>>
What is supposed to form the purple Tapu?
>>
>>27954356
no, it doesn't
or maybe you're talking about another chinese leak
there is a lot of people in china, so maybe there is more than one leak
>>
>>27954356
What? You are mixing the leaks. The Chinese leak didn't mention Alola forms.
>>
Has this been debunked?
>>
File: i wanna fuck that thing.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i wanna fuck that thing.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>27952462
The purple and pink ones tho
>>
At least try
>>
Not bad honestly
>>
>>27952635
It is expected that the guardians will be genies esque. Not sure why people would get upset. It's not like it's going to come out of left field, this is gamefreak we're talking about here.
>>
why hasn't /vp/ learned yet after all these years of "gates"
>>
HOLY SHIT REAL ???? PLEASE
>>
>nothing on reverse image search

OH SHIT
>>
>>27952462
Tapu Spooko Tapu Psycho and Tapu Pyro look cool
What if the SS is the king of the protectors.
>>
Rabbit, Spider, Hawk, and Jellyfish

Nice
>>
>>27952462
That's odd, can't seem to be able to find them anywhere.

Still, I just find it weird that Tapu Koko is like penultimate considering humongous crest it has.
>>
>>27952462
They look cool, but Tapu Koko's shields have a "encarved wood" feeling that these lack.
>>
Please be real :(((((
>>
>>27954167
He's gotta earn that fedora.
>>
>>27952462
retarded, autistic, fake and gay
>>
The rabbit strikes me as suspicious
>>
>>27952462
I think they would mix up the faces a bit more. The rabbit one is just overall too similar to Tapu Koko.
>>
>>27952462
Those look fake

But damn they look cool as hell.
>>
File: gpm.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gpm.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>27954393
>doesn't
>>
>>27952462
>Tapu Koko
>Top Cock
>it isn't the one at the top
>>
They're nice. Whoever made them is really creative.
>>
These look good.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.