[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make her viable /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-040Wigglytuff.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-040Wigglytuff.png
49KB, 250x250px
How do we make her viable /vp/?
>>
Thunderwave
Wish
Moon blast
Calm mind
>>
>>27949659
Increase her defenses
>>
Feed her some Perfect Apples.
>>
Just register people as retards all day erryday. Wrecking OU with this nigga.
>>
>>27949659
She'll always be a worse Clefable. You can't fix her.
>>
>>27949659
Sing
>>
>>27949659
kill her
>>
File: Wigglytuff.png (498KB, 779x752px) Image search: [Google]
Wigglytuff.png
498KB, 779x752px
>>27949659
Give her Fur Coat instead of Cute Charm (since Wigglytuff's Pokedex entries support this), and move her useless 70 attack into both defenses instead. Also Moonblast.
>>
>>27949659
Alolan water balloon form
>>
>>27950010
We already have Azumarill
>>
>>27949659
>>27949883
>>27949937
>>27949952
>>27949965
>>27949986
>her
>>
Better stats, new abilities besides competitive, at least give it moonblast and boomburst
>>
>>27950275
Exactly

Make her be Azumarril
>>
File: tuff.png (3KB, 247x145px) Image search: [Google]
tuff.png
3KB, 247x145px
>>27950305
statistics don't lie
>>
File: Oh yeah.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeah.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>27949937
>>
>Give Wigglytuff and Jigglypuff the same BST as Clefable/Clefairy
>Make Wigglytuff's stats: 145/65/60/90/60/63
>A better ability like Serene Grace, Natural Cure, Fur Coat/Fluffy or Oblivious
>Give Wiggly the following moves: Moonblast, Boomburst Reflect, Taunt, Trick Room.

Wigglytuff would be able to function as a bulky support or tanky pokemon with its 145/60/60 defenses and a solid STAB in Moonblast. With a wide support/status movepool with stuff like Stealth Rock, Dual Screens, Wish, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Trick Room, Thunder Wave and Taunt, with a massive special attack movepool, Wigglytuff could run tons of different sets.

That should get Wigglytuff to move up a few tiers, not to OU unless it has Fur Coat.
>>
>>27950469
I'm not saying that you're wrong. But having Competitive as its HA makes both Hyper Voice and Dazzling Gleam very strong.

Wiggly just need more defenses to back that huge ammount of HP. It was deliberately made an inferior Clefable since Gen I.
Clefairy was able to fight on its own if newly catched... Jigglypuff started with Sing only and the first attack it learned was fucking Defense Curl; it dodn't learn POUND until level 13 or so.
>>
>>27950534
Wiggly's three abilities are Cute Charm, Competitive and Frisk.
Frisk and Cute Charm are worthless so one or both of those should be replaced, preferably Frisk as Cute Charm fits the line from a design standpoint.
Wigglytuff needs a better STAB than Dazzling Gleam and Hyper Voice to help with a lower Sp.Atk stat.
Giving Wigglytuff another good ability aside from competitive would help it out greatly as it can run a wider variety of sets.
Personally, I'd like to see Wigglytuff become more like Togekiss in that it suffers from having a massive movepool but can only have four moves.
>>
>>27950534
>Clefairy was able to fight on its own if newly catched... Jigglypuff started with Sing only

except Jiggly learned way more TMs
>>
>>27950423
Guildmaster was male though
>>
>>27950903
Sure. I'm all about for more Pokémon to be viable. Regardless if they're able to get to be top tier or not.
But really the first thing that Wigglytuff needs is better defenses, so it could soak it up hits thanks to that absurd ammount of HP.

>>27950916
In Gen I you don't get those TM's until you got to Celadon. And Clefable was able to learn Blizzard and Thunderbolt regardless, and also Softboiled. There's no comparison between them.
Wigglytuff could use... what? Submission?
>>
>>27950987
The early TMs like Water Gun, Dig and Body Slam were good enough for it.
>>
>>27949659
It needs to lose some ATK and invest those into SPATK. It also needs its defenses shored up, it's too fragile. Speed, eh, it doesn't matter, in fact, it would be nice to see it lose speed only for those points to be invested in its defenses or spa, that way it would be lethal in trick room teams
>>
>>27949659
Cosmic Power, 30 to both defences and Sp. Attk, and 50 to speed
>>
>>27952149
>not 50 to health
>>
File: image.png (103KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103KB, 750x1334px
>>27952163
>buffing HP

Here's your (You)
>>
Play Go. It's the only game where it will ever be good in.
>>
>>27952210
going first is for chumps
t. stallfag
>>
>>27952246
>buff to 95 base speed
>going first in the current metagame with anything less than 110
>>
>>27952268
Then why add 50 speed if it's worthless?
>>
>>27952317
It makes the Tuff faster, it just doesn't need Sweeper speed. That way it won't guarentee to fall to Edgequake or something before it can get a Moonlight off.
>>
>>27950924
The only Wigglytuff that matters.
>>
>>27949659
Huge Power. Then Wigglytuff will into Ubers
>>
>>27949659
don't you have more important stuff to be doing Ray?
>>
As someone who's used Wigglytuff many times in gen 6, I can say that what many anon in this thread have been saying is spot-on: Wigglytuff needs more defenses — more than anything else. Higher damage output would also be wonderful, but having that without more bulk would be pointless.

Several people have suggested giving the Jigglies Fluffy or Fur Coat. That's enough to make me jizz, right there. Wigglytuff would never leave my mono-normal team, if that were true.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.